Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals (1583 Views)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2022
“I have just 12 years to spend 10 billion” – Young Man reveals the conditions Baba gave in exchange for good life.

The behavior of young men popularly regarded as “Yahoo Boys “partaking in rituals has risen in popularity in society since it provides numerous avenues for earning money, but the conditions are frightening.

Young Nigerian boys opt to enter the internet fraud business in order to make money, but it quickly devolves into money rituals, causing many to die young.
A teenage alleged ritualist has turned to TikTok to reveal the condition he has been offered in exchange for a good existence.
He combined various tapes of his method in the video, from when he was practicing his diabolic practice until when he was collecting money.
He did, however, reveal that he was only allowed 12 years to send 10 billion naira to Earth because he would not be alive beyond that time

See video here ���

https://epasswords.com.ng/i-have-just-12-years-to-spend-10-billion-young-man-reveals-the-conditions-baba-gave-in-exchange-for-good-life/
Re: Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Mtcheww useless life.If you are a Yahoo boy and you are reading this,just know that you are wasting your life and your end shall be woeful, quit now and get redeemed.
Re: Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals by cherishmichael: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Why are you revealing it to people?, be patient and get your money you say no now you're under condition your life has changed to be a mess, we will have nothing to fear because we live our life peaceful no one to attack us or any conditions we also make our simple and small money and manage life the way we see life not by forcing life too hard, this is always the result when you try to force life to give you what it never wanted to give you, less i forget undecided enjoy your money bro! cheesy
Re: Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals by Stenewiser: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2022
kwantinue, na de eleventh year life go sweet pass, Nigeria go come dey like Dubai, even market women go de flex millions, money go yakpa, any small thing person put hand, na joy, grin, girls go yakpa, na dat time one more year go dey flash you mind. for your mind 12 yrs long. omo fear Satan.

1 Like

Re: Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals by waynetee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Death will come to all�

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Matthew, Whose Two Year Old Child Went Missing In CMDM Is Released On Bail / Woman Narrates How She Was Scammed Of $190,000 By A Nigerian From Port Harcourt. / Death Sentence: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging After Killing Choirmistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.