Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Neighbor Na Woman Beater - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Na Woman Beater (1305 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Please Help! I’m A Woman Beater / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbor Na Woman Beater by Richy4(m): 6:22am On Feb 09, 2022
GboyegaD:

I have a friend who was threatened with that and that was how he stopped beating the wife.
Oh!!! That's a cool idea then, as long as it wasn't carried out...
I was worried that the woman was an orphan, but as I read further, I discovered that she got relatives that even came...

How she can't pack and move out for a while is just what I can't comprehend...

Even if she was deprived of a husband in her former world... Is that good enough reason to stay for such an abusive relationship? embarassed

It's annoying to read some of these things undecided
Re: My Neighbor Na Woman Beater by GboyegaD(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Richy4:

Oh!!! That's a cool idea then, as long as it wasn't carried out...
I was worried that the woman was an orphan, but as I read further, I discovered that she got relatives that even came...

How she can't pack and move out for a while is just what I can't comprehend...

Even if she was deprived of a husband in her former world... Is that good enough reason to stay for such an abusive relationship? embarassed

It's annoying to read some of these things undecided

Some were raised to see a man and marriage as a trophy as such, wouldn't want to lose such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Sarah Baartman ( Viewers Discretion) / Where Do Baby Come From? / Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.