Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG (14176 Views)

Why Do Muslim Women Cover Their Hair? / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Truthisunique2: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Olatwine:
It pained me to see how both muslims and christains are here throwing banters at each other. I believe one way or the other we all have a muslim/christain friend/teacher/neighbor/coursemate...etc who have contibuted a great deal in our lives. How did we get here?
bros we don't have problem with Muslims

Except muric that have problem with Christian for been Christian

Our own is give us our space, stay ur space let us respect each other with defined tuffs
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Omoodua007: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Our own is give us our space, stay ur space let us respect each other with defined tuffs

Simple as abc
Face your Arabic learning
We face our Christain learning
I don’t personally care what Muslims plan on wearing
Just don’t enforce it on me
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Omoodua007: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Muric is always obsessed with Yoruba Christians

Is next target has been RCCG church

I have not seen any Yoruba Christian attack any Muslim denomination
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lies Muslims don't permit christians in Muslim school with out hijab and Muslim values

I dare you to bring proofs

Christian were very much capable of running schools, the best schools in the country christians have been the ones running them

Government have been obsessed with those missionary schools to manage them because the Christian European missionaries built the best quality
Hahahah
Lol
Look at you, I attended mission schs myself. Holy trinity in JSS 1 were they forced me to attend church service. Although I attended and became christian then, but years later I found my way back to my faith. From JSS 2 to ss3 I attended our lady's of fatima. Get it now. If not for the private classes I attended by now I for don be bus conductor
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Basheer22: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
liasmiram2567:

Is the school Government owned or not?
The school is Government owned,the Teachers are Civil servants and the students are from different religious background and should be allowed to practice their religion.THE SCHOOL IS NO LONGER A MISSIONARY SCHOOL

Can I sell pork in Islamic schools taken over by the government? Yes or No?
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by mhmsadyq(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na una go leave this country Las Las to your sharia enclave in the desert

Una when ban alcohol the national source of income for Nigeria haven't been told to go get your country

I just dey sorry for you in particular.
This your cry cry for NL go kill you if you want us to leave for you.
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Truthisunique2: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I just dey sorry for you in particular.
This your cry cry for NL go kill you if you want us to leave for you.
you are the only one sobbing here

I didn't stop Islamic terrorist Boko Haram, iswap bandits Fulani Islamic terrorists from killing you
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Truthisunique2: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahah
Lol
Look at you, I attended mission schs myself. Holy trinity in JSS 1 were they forced me to attend church service. Although I attended and became christian then, but years later I found my way back to my faith. From JSS 2 to ss3 I attended our lady's of fatima. Get it now. If not for the private classes I attended by now I for don be bus conductor
you attended mission sch

Is it not the same thing we are saying wether dem use Christian schools swear for una

They forced you to attend church because you must keep to their values

Christians don't attend Muslim schools, you would never see cry from christians that Muslims force them in Islam schools because they don't attend Muslim sch

I am yet to see any Nigerian that attended Muslim schools throughout and became reasonable in life

They all end up as terrorists
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by mhmsadyq(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are the only one sobbing here

I didn't stop Islamic terrorist Boko Haram, iswap bandits Fulani Islamic terrorists from killing you
Ok.
While na your cry cry go kill you!
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Truthisunique2: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.
While na your cry cry go kill you!
I feel your pains Abdul

You no go ever grow pass slave grin

Worst than dieing, I know you are obsessed with dieing to ease your pain
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by mhmsadyq(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you attended mission sch

Is it not the same thing we are saying wether dem use Christian schools swear for una

Christians don't attend Muslim schools, you would never see cry from christians that Muslims force them in Islam schools because they don't attend Muslim sch

I am yet to see any Nigerian that attended Muslim schools throughout and became reasonable in life

You no see yourself?
Abi na Christian school you attend?
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Truthisunique2: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

You no see yourself?
Abi na Christian school you attend?
I feel your pain Abdul

I for buy you that rakiti since you can't afford it

But I want make frustration chop your bone and intestine cry
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by mhmsadyq(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
joke on you Yoruba Muslims

Things was ok before muric Yoruba Muslims started brewing hate
Atleast we can put a face to Muric.
Who are you that exist only on NL.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by edoairways: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
NoSentiment:
Hijab is biblical (see Genesis 24v 65)

However because nowadays pagans who call themselves Christians do not follow biblical injunctions, they rant and rave against hijab (veil)

Even the "mother" of their supposed god (Mary) veiled herself as seen in her portrayed.

Hijab was never mandatory for Christians Mr man. Even holiness Christians don't wear hijab

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Truthisunique2: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Atleast we can put a face to Muric.
Who are you that exist only on NL.
Oh i didn't know you suffer from inferiority complex too cry

I sympathize with you, the fact you are nobody online and offline doesn't mean everyone is like you

Your life must really suck, are you sure you want to continue getting spanked because I swear you fit mistakenly utilize rope o
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by mhmsadyq(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Oh i didn't know you suffer from inferiority complex too cry

I sympathize with you, the fact you are nobody online and offline doesn't mean everyone is like you

Your life must really suck, are you sure you want to continue getting spanked because I swear you fit mistakenly utilize rope o

Who are you? isn't the same as, start another round of cry cry.
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by nurain150(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Basheer22:

Dumb fool, can they sell pork in Ansarudeen schools because the teachers are paid by the government?
I don't know why you are so stupid.

Guy your mumu too much. Ansauredeen has being taken over by the government, we even have more christians in them than Muslims they do Christian assembly at some point even told Muslims not to wear hijab to their own schools that's because it's the government paying their salary. Check on SUBEB stop capping
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Basheer22: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
nurain150:

Guy your mumu too much. Ansauredeen has being taken over by the government, we even have more christians in them than Muslims they do Christian assembly at some point even told Muslims not to wear hijab to their own schools that's because it's the government paying their salary. Check on SUBEB stop capping

Dey talk wetin no concern me. Them dey chop pork for Ansarudeen?
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by nurain150(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
kiss[quote author=Basheer22 post=110550955]

Dey talk wetin no concern me. Them dey chop pork for Ansarudeen? [/quote

Yes na your Christian mofo they that school.
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you attended mission sch

My point is that the schools needed to be taken over by government
They are nothing to write home about without govt support
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by RightChannel: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
nurain150:

Nobody stops you.

Tell your fellow slaves in government to consider putting that in the constitution
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by MDK777: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
They Kill One Of Our Sister Ok That Is Good ! Hope VenGEAnCe Is Allow?
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Nvestor02: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Omoodua007:

We are not referring to Fuji musicians here -pls we are talking secular Yoruba music
Christin community has not gone to create a muric who has been crying about Christian domination
Abi if your the one calling the shots as you claimed why can’t you build your own institution tongue

You claim dominance but cry of marginalization
Alaye continue reading your tilab and imaginary dominance

What shots in Yoruba land are you talking about.

The Christian community has 0% in any Islamic institution it’s the vice versa

The Christian community has never seized anything belonging to Muslims using numbers ! So I’m confused as to who’s crying marginalization

Your the one that’s always crying
Indirect control my foot

Lol I’m happy you could only push back on two items
- Politics and music whivh has been debunked

Deep down inside you you know the Christians have it good !
Even your so called elites are all married into christin families

Alaye look at the new start up being championed by Yorubas
They are all Christians and went to Christain schools built by Yorubas !
Simple we know this
It’s an open secret
We are more organized than the Muslim community and we have done it in a peaceful manner and not crying marginalization
[/s]

Will you shut up bro, Government is the one that collect your school and fund it will tax payer money.... I wonder how you will be claiming, what Government is funding.

MURIC never cried about Marginalization, he was just fighting for the right of Islam Just like how CAN who is now constituting nuisance are doing.

I wonder you will claim to built Yoruba land when you self know that it is a complete fulse.... You snub the fact that you are the cause of Insecurity in the Yoruba land, with drug cultism, killing and robbing that your people are into.

You are just saying all this make yourself even when you know that its all a lies. Any way in Christianity, lying is allowed, Jesus has die for your sin.

We rule Indirectly bro, that is the reason dem no born any south west Governors to speak nonsense about Using of HIJAB.... THey all speaks to impress us.... Even your so called Seyi makinde.

We are about to rule Nigeria, while you are still crying of marginalization up and down..... Keep crying, we are on our way to the top.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Omoodua007: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up bro, Government is the one that collect your school and fund it will tax payer money.... I wonder how you will be claiming, what Government is funding.

MURIC never cried about Marginalization, he was just fighting for the right of Islam Just like how CAN who is now constituting nuisance are doing.

I wonder you will claim to built Yoruba land when you self know that it is a complete fulse.... You snub the fact that you are the cause of Insecurity in the Yoruba land, with drug cultism, killing and robbing that your people are into.

You are just saying all this make yourself even when you know that its all a lies. Any way in Christianity, lying is allowed, Jesus has die for your sin.

We rule Indirectly bro, that is the reason dem no born any south west Governors to speak nonsense about Using of HIJAB.... THey all speaks to impress us.... Even your so called Seyi makinde.

We are about to rule Nigeria, while you are still crying of marginalization up and down..... Keep crying, we are on our way to the top.

Loooooool hijab ?
You think Christians have time to be monitoring what Muslims chose to wear ? Last I checked all the agberos and ritualistic bear Muslim names

Christians are not the one seizing Muslim institutions up and down

Lekan Oladipupo, Sulaiman Aremu, Ifayemi Madru, Shittu Saheed, Samod Sulaiman, Akanji Moruf and Tajudeen Adekunle.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/12/01/police-arrest-seven-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun/

The boys, who bear Muslim names like Soliudeen Majekodunmi, Mustakeem Balogun, Abdulgafar Lukman and Wariz Oladeinde, had slaughtered a Muslim girl, Sofiat Okeowo in order to become rich.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/05/ritual-killers-are-muslims-christians-traditionalists/

Ok all the best flying a failed Muslim Muslim ticket lol

I rest my case here and no longer getting into any religious argument

This is the so called “majority” crying about marginalization after boasting they control politics in Yoruba land

Alaye without Yoruba Christians you will probably be like Hausa people worshiping emir of Ilorin has your lord and saviour poverty is kuku encouraged in islam

https://thetorch.ng/muric-berates-political-marginalisation-of-swest-muslims/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/2023-presidency-well-only-vote-for-a-yoruba-muslim-from-south-west-muric/

https://nationaldailyng.com/2023-muric-warns-osinbajo-links-v-p-to-yoruba-muslim-oppression/

Here the so called muric is not only attacking PYO but attacking RCCG so much for majority status

Muslims are the majority in Yoruba land and Christians worship them
Does that make you sleep better grin
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Nvestor02: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Omoodua007:

Loooooool hijab ?
You think Christians have time to be monitoring what Muslims chose to wear ? Last I checked all the agberos and ritualistic bear Muslim names

Christians are not the one seizing Muslim institutions up and down

Lekan Oladipupo, Sulaiman Aremu, Ifayemi Madru, Shittu Saheed, Samod Sulaiman, Akanji Moruf and Tajudeen Adekunle.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/12/01/police-arrest-seven-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun/

The boys, who bear Muslim names like Soliudeen Majekodunmi, Mustakeem Balogun, Abdulgafar Lukman and Wariz Oladeinde, had slaughtered a Muslim girl, Sofiat Okeowo in order to become rich.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/05/ritual-killers-are-muslims-christians-traditionalists/

Ok all the best flying a failed Muslim Muslim ticket lol

I rest my case here and no longer getting into any religious argument

This is the so called “majority” crying about marginalization after boasting they control politics in Yoruba land

Alaye without Yoruba Christians you will probably be like Hausa people worshiping emir of Ilorin has your lord and saviour poverty is kuku encouraged in islam

https://thetorch.ng/muric-berates-political-marginalisation-of-swest-muslims/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/2023-presidency-well-only-vote-for-a-yoruba-muslim-from-south-west-muric/

https://nationaldailyng.com/2023-muric-warns-osinbajo-links-v-p-to-yoruba-muslim-oppression/

Here the so called muric is not only attacking PYO but attacking RCCG so much for majority status

Muslims are the majority in Yoruba land and Christians worship them
Does that make you sleep better grin

[[b]b]The biggest hired killer, warlord and Thug in Yoruba land is a Christian and he is currently rotting in Jail.... Without Yoruba muslims you will worse than the south east people who live in abject poverty and brought nothing tangible to the table.

When the idiot Bonkey is giving pocket bible to the muslims student in public school, you never see us shouting, we keep our cool, that shows how mature we are.

The poorest country in africa is full of christian, that shows that islam is not a symbol of poverty. Many Yorubas who are being arrested for Yahoo, kidnapping, drug dealing, trafficking ans so on are Christians by their name you will know.

You will see them bearing, Peter, Michael, Gabrielle, Daniel, Moses and so on...they are all bunch of Criminal who are putting Nigeria to shame locally and internationally.

We have know time to be monitoring your fake affairs, you are just Jealouse about our success.... We are on our way to become president.... We will knock you out in all ramifications.
[/b]

[/b]
The fact that I am not speaking with assumption but fact is what you don't like, but you can wait to death, Champions has already carry his belt.
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Omoodua007: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

[[b]b]The biggest hired killer, warlord and Thug in Yoruba land is a Christian and he is currently rotting in Jail.... Without Yoruba muslims you will worse than the south east people who live in abject poverty and brought nothing tangible to the table.

When the idiot Bonkey is giving pocket bible to the muslims student in public school, you never see us shouting, we keep our cool, that shows how mature we are.

The poorest country in africa is full of christian, that shows that islam is not a symbol of poverty. Many Yorubas who are being arrested for Yahoo, kidnapping, drug dealing, trafficking ans so on are Christians by their name you will know.

You will see them bearing, Peter, Michael, Gabrielle, Daniel, Moses and so on...they are all bunch of Criminal who are putting Nigeria to shame locally and internationally.

We have know time to be monitoring your fake affairs, you are just Jealouse about our success.... We are on our way to become president.... We will knock you out in all ramifications.
[/b]

[/b]
The fact that I am not speaking with assumption but fact is what you don't like, but you can wait to death, Champions has already carry his belt.

Like I said I’m no longer getting into a religious argument especially in Yoruba land

Go and find your imaginary enemy we are not the one crying about nasfat or any Muslim domination loool

We all know all the terrorist in the world are Muslims
Al qadea, Boko Haram, Muric , Taliban loool and the poorer region in Nigeria are Muslims dominated areas

Without Christians Muslims in Nigeria will be like Hausa people looool even your so called leaders in north and west are dying to attend Christain schools
Go to Christain land fot knowledge and wealth & health

You see how foolish Muslim Afghanistan were dying to move to Christian nations when Taliban took over

I’m sure your terrorist finger to wants to move to a Christian nation

Even oil rich Muslim nations was built by Christians

Y’all bunch of lazy terrorist who have contributed nothing to the world but poverty, peadophilia & suicide bombers or when was the last time a Muslim nation solved the worlds problem

Be rest assured if Muslim Muslim ticket of 2015 was crushed this one will be crushed again grin

Highest muric will scream about Yoruba Christians dominance and nothing he can do about it
tongue

We control education in Nigeria and we will bring any preacher we want to bring especially in a publicly funded school if you know you have the balls pass a law banning such then you will know who owns Yoruba land tongue

CHRISTIANS & NON MUSLIMS RULE THE WORLD
YOUR SAUDI ARABIS DESERT YALL JAM YOUR HEAD ON AND WASTE PUBLIC RESOURCES IS EVEN CONTROLLED BY USA A CHRISTIAN NATION grin
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Nvestor02: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omoodua007:

Like I said I’m no longer getting into a religious argument especially in Yoruba land

Go and find your imaginary enemy we are not the one crying about nasfat or any Muslim domination loool

Al qadea, Boko Haram, Muric , Taliban loool and the poorer region in Nigeria are Muslims dominated areas

Without Christians Muslims in Nigeria will be like Hausa people looool even your so called leaders in north and west are dying to attend Christain schools

You see how foolish Muslim Afghanistan were dying to move to Christian nations when Taliban took over

Y’all bunch of lazy terrorist who have contributed nothing to the world but poverty, peadophilia & suicide bombers or when was the last time a Muslim nation solved the worlds problem

Be rest assured if Muslim Muslim ticket of 2015 was crushed this one will be crushed again grin

Highest muric will scream about Yoruba Christians dominance and nothing he can do about it
tongue

We control education in Nigeria and we will bring any preacher we want to bring especially in a publicly funded school if you know you have the balls pass a law banning such then you will know who owns Yoruba land tongue

YOUR SAUDI ARABIS DESERT YALL JAM YOUR HEAD ON AND WASTE PUBLIC RESOURCES IS EVEN CONTROLLED BY USA A CHRISTIAN NATION grin

The likes of UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Brunei are far richer many of the European and so called Christians nation grin. Many of your fellow christians can't wait to get there including the terrorist ipobians grin.

Even the coming world cup that will happen this year is called WORLD CUP IN PARADISE.... THAT shows how Islam has top up in technology and so on.

Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt and Morocco are all Muslims country, do have the least poverty people in Africa.... You so called christian state like south Africa and rest stay behind them.

Christian is peaceful indeed... no christian country live in peace, Russia and Ukraine are bombing themselves... Venezuela and Cuba are attacking themselves.... They are about to caused 3rd world war.

Government do our will and let you to wail till death.... That shows how superior and important we are compared to you.
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by mhmsadyq(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omoodua007:

tongue

Why do you keep talking about Muslim Muslim ticket come 2023?
Is there something they've started telling you in Churches?
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Omoodua007: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

The likes of UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Brunei are far richer many of the European and so called Christians nation grin. Many of your fellow christians can't wait to get there including the terrorist ipobians grin.

Even the coming world cup that will happen this year is called WORLD CUP IN PARADISE.... THAT shows how Islam has top up in technology and so on.

Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt and Morocco are all Muslims country, do have the least poverty people in Africa.... You so called christian state like south Africa and rest stay behind them.

Christian is peaceful indeed... no christian country live in peace, Russia and Ukraine are bombing themselves... Venezuela and Cuba are attacking themselves.... They are about to caused 3rd world war.

Government do our will and let you to wail till death.... That shows how superior and important we are compared to you.

Part of lack of education is showing
The so called Qatar relies heavily on Christain skills & leadership to grow

Your so called Saudi Arabia opened to tourism even gave Christain nations right of free visit and snubbed Islamic nations

Venezuela & Cuba went to war in what quran did you read that

Are you comparing Ukraine vs Russia (who will crush any Islamic nation)
To Saudi / uae & Iran

The so called Saudi even ran to Israel for knowledge on missiles

Your foolish Islamic nation were forced to recognized isreal grin

Christianity rules the world
Know that & know peace

Btw a drug kingpin has been arrested In Lagos and guess what she’s Islamic - Mrs. Sherifat Kehinde Lawal

God knows the number of drug dealers that are flying to Saudi Arabia on a regular

I must give it to her for employing but Yoruba Christians and Muslims in her operations

https://www.thecable.ng/casualties-recorded-as-ndlea-raids-lagos-community-arrests-female-drug-kingpin/amp
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Nvestor02: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omoodua007:

Part of lack of education is showing
The so called Qatar relies heavily on Christain skills & leadership to grow

Your so called Saudi Arabia opened to tourism even gave Christain nations right of free visit and snubbed Islamic nations

Venezuela & Cuba went to war in what quran did you read that

Are you comparing Ukraine vs Russia (who will crush any Islamic nation)
To Saudi / uae & Iran

The so called Saudi even ran to Israel for knowledge on missiles

Your foolish Islamic nation were forced to recognized isreal grin

Christianity rules the world
Know that & know peace

Btw a drug kingpin has been arrested In Lagos and guess what she’s Islamic - Mrs. Sherifat Kehinde Lawal

God knows the number of drug dealers that are flying to Saudi Arabia on a regular

I must give it to her for employing but Yoruba Christians and Muslims in her operations

https://www.thecable.ng/casualties-recorded-as-ndlea-raids-lagos-community-arrests-female-drug-kingpin/amp

I know you are just saying this rubbish to make yourself happy grin only UAE recognized Israel in the middle east... Even your so called christian jubilated as if they collect world cup
grin

You foolishly believe Christian build build Qatar when the population of Christian in the country are not to 10 grin.... When we are talking about modernize building, top notch hospital with wonderful infrastructure... Muslim countries has it more than you so called christian state... Who are bussy fighting each other grin

Saudi Allow tourism to make more money.... You can enter every place but not mecca city.... In your so called christian countries I can enter everywhere I like.... Even the white house.

Muslims are the on rescuing many of the Christian countries from poverty... They buy your dying team and build them up with money..... When Arab is spending money everybody sit down and look..... Even China no play with Arab money.

Lemme burst you... Arab is the richest Tribe in the whole world cool (fact)

Arab Muslims are building high cities across their regions while your so called Christians are invading themselves grin.

Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Omoodua007: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

I know you are just saying this rubbish to make yourself happy grin only UAE recognized Israel in the middle east... Even your so called christian jubilated as if they collect world cup
grin

You foolishly believe Christian build build Qatar when the population of Christian in the country are not to 10 grin.... When we are talking about modernize building, top notch hospital with wonderful infrastructure... Muslim countries has it more than you so called christian state... Who are bussy fighting each other grin

Saudi Allow tourism to make more money.... You can enter every place but not mecca city.... In your so called christian countries I can enter everywhere I like.... Even the white house.

Muslims are the on rescuing many of the Christian countries from poverty... They buy your dying team and build them up with money..... When Arab is spending money everybody sit down and look..... Even China no play with Arab money.

Lemme burst you... Arab is the richest Tribe in the whole world cool (fact)

Arab Muslims are building high cities across their regions while your so called Christians are invading themselves grin.

Loooooool
Not one single Islamic nation is in top 8 world power
Despite being 25% of worlds population

https://www.businessinsider.in/defense/news/top-10-most-powerful-countries-in-the-world-checkout-indias-rank/slidelist/89821782.cms

What a useless religion
It’s to begging isreal up and down for knowledge
That’s how isreal defeated 7 Muslim countries combined what a bunch of noise makers

https://www.reuters.com/article/israel-usa-morocco-int-idUSKBN28K2CW

See list of Muslim countries that have surrendered to isreal

Saudi is finally catching up with civilization by giving women rights grin

Banning alcohol
Coming up with rules the world left 5000 years ago

Today the Arab dogs of Middle East will pay Christians of the west more money

They treat Muslims from Africa and South Asia like shit and worship Christian nations

If they wanted to make money why can’t they make from their Muslim brother because they don’t have
They know it’s terrorist that will take over Saudi if they try such nonsense grin

What have Muslims invented or late apart from suicide bombers and hijab movements grin
They rely on Christians for innovation and knowledge
Re: Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG by Nvestor02: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Omoodua007:

Loooooool
Not one single Islamic nation is in top 8 world power
Despite being 25% of worlds population

https://www.businessinsider.in/defense/news/top-10-most-powerful-countries-in-the-world-checkout-indias-rank/slidelist/89821782.cms

What a useless religion
It’s to begging isreal up and down for knowledge
That’s how isreal defeated 7 Muslim countries combined what a bunch of noise makers

https://www.reuters.com/article/israel-usa-morocco-int-idUSKBN28K2CW

See list of Muslim countries that have surrendered to isreal

Saudi is finally catching up with civilization by giving women rights grin

Banning alcohol
Coming up with rules the world left 5000 years ago

Today the Arab dogs of Middle East will pay Christians of the west more money

They treat Muslims from Africa and South Asia like shit and worship Christian nations

If they wanted to make money why can’t they make from their Muslim brother because they don’t have
They know it’s terrorist that will take over Saudi if they try such nonsense grin

What have Muslims invented or late apart from suicide bombers and hijab movements grin
They rely on Christians for innovation and knowledge

[[b]b]The richest people around the world are still Muslims and non- Christians, tell me a very rich Christians in the world if you CAN... I know you will come up with none grin... All of them are poverty striking people.

Arab are the saviour many western countries... They meet them for loans, Arab even buy up many of their properties... Such as Man city, PSG, New York team and so on.

When you so called Christian see Arab money, they will dance to their tunes... They will even kill themselves grin.

Arab is changing the world with investments, infrastructures, luxury buildings and so on while you Christian are invading themselves.

Muslims countries like UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain and Brunei has the lowest crime rate in the world while your so called Christians country are battling with robbery, kidnapping, high rape case, drug trafficking and so on.

Making allies with West Is only useful to Penetrate them and buy up many of their properties just like how Arab are doing.... You so called Christian countries are falling to the Arab and Chinese money grin

Gradually they are losing power and while Arab and Chinese are far developing themselves....

Israel only fought 5 Muslims country not 7.... And the media won't tell you that only Hezbollah of Lebanon fought Israel and defeated them in shameful way in 2006 grin

When the Europeans church is fast becoming empty, its painful that Africa like you still carry Christianity for head... I am so glad to tell you that majority of westerners are not Christians.

Islam and atheist is fas growing in the west[/b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Some Of The Things That Invalidate Fasting / Three Tips To Overcome Fear / How Much Of A Woman Should A Man See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.