Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) (39246 Views)

Should Olamide Have Signed Bella Shmurda To YBNL? / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by THURAFTERNOON: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Funny enough na this song I dy blast currently for my jbl. The song hook me . Congrats asake ybnl

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Are you trying to make sense or you just want to talk?
Someone was signed today, and you're saying you haven't heard of him before.
Do you hear of everyone before they're signed? undecided

Calm down bro and read what I wrote again.

I mean to say the name called “Asake” is usually for girls and that I’ve never seen a Yoruba guy bearing the name Asake before.

No be every time you guys go dey para. Life is not that hard bro.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by bapstudio(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
REAL NAME:AHMED OLOLADE aka Ololade Mr. Money,Asake Medoo. Asake dance, GREAT IFE TIATA DIPLOMA GRADUATE

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
A nigga with female stage name 'Asake'. Abi the guy na gay... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
pretydiva:
Hope he won't be singing about boobs and ass undecided
Whatever sells grin
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by JohnSin97: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Olamide seems to have a deep connection with OAU artists.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by GraphicsMaster1: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legalcriminal:

I’m getting tired of Nairaland recently too many ads on comment section. That’s shit imagine both above and below me
Where?
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
All Olamide's signees are doing well. All apart from that demented lesbian.
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Corona22:
Very smart move from Baddo , ASAKE haas two hit songs in the pipeline already. Mr Money and Omo ope so he’s already generating revenue for Olamide. Smart investment
Modified
Asake’s case is the case of having a good friend in your corner. His guy Yhemo Lee sent the song to Olamide without Asake knowing anything about it , just to surprise him on his birthday. Then Olamide blessed them both with a verse. Further back the storyline , Asake used Yhemo’s influence with zlatan to secure a verse for Mr Money remix.

Moral Lesson ; Make sure the friends you have are those that are ready to put it a good word for you in a place of opportunity
book of epistles according to john

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
No mind am. Body Dey bite am.
LegendHero:

Calm down bro and read what I wrote again.

I mean to say the name called “Asake” is usually for girls and that I’ve never seen a Yoruba guy bearing the name Asake before.

No be every time you guys go dey para. Life is not that hard bro.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hope this one would not b like that wereee called portable, that become street fighter after they help him to release just one music shaa.

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Agbero songs as usual.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another noise maker

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Happy for him oh…he had good promoters and he has talent too

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by bahdpersona(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Legalcriminal:
The song is dope but this Baddest boy no allow the song to go far.

I’m getting tired of Nairaland recently too many ads on the comment section. That’s shit imagine both above and below me
lol.TF are you saying? Omo ope by sake is already ahead of 'baddest boy' on the Apple music Nigeria chart, currently, the song is No 1

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by waze63(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
All I need is a good rapper from Nigeria.... all these nonsense nyansh, love and women songs doesn't fit in my world.

I need naija version of
Hopsin
Eminem
Dax

Ladipoe no do u?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just a simple question and you are here bullying.

He only meant he hasn't seen a guy bearing Asake except ladies

TalkTalkTwins:

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Another noise maker
Lolz no be small noise maker
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Congrats man remember this guy and his Benz in Oba Awon University grin
Mad dancer too

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Aaae: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Really
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Brown02: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Guy be calming down he was saying he has never seen a guy named Asake before, he was trying to say the name sounds like that of urgent 2k
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Corona22:
Very smart move from Baddo , ASAKE haas two hit songs in the pipeline already. Mr Money and Omo ope so he’s already generating revenue for Olamide. Smart investment
Modified
Asake’s case is the case of having a good friend in your corner. His guy Yhemo Lee sent the song to Olamide without Asake knowing anything about it , just to surprise him on his birthday. Then Olamide blessed them both with a verse. Further back the storyline , Asake used Yhemo’s influence with zlatan to secure a verse for Mr Money remix.

Moral Lesson ; Make sure the friends you have are those that are ready to put it a good word for you in a place of opportunity
U be correct nigga, yhemo lee is my guy and u said it as it is

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by BoverLY: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another noice splashing king is enthroned.
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Gadjone20: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
See below
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Other regions should make sure they sign, listen and promote artiste from their regions majorly/exclusively like the Yorubas are doing. Set up radio stations, media houses etc. Don’t wait for the Yorubas to promote your artistes because they won’t. That’s why they are ahead of the game. See the way they are all promoting Zazoo. Stream your artistes majorly too.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Rosella25(f): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
The song nah my current ring tone, my Yoruba friend explained what the song was all about.....kudoz to em both

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by ma373733(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
50Gang:
TINUBU for President 2023.

Whelther the South-East and Notherners like it or NOT.

It's time for the South West to rule Nigeria. Your Accessors can't never reject this.

Lol All of a sudden they have forgotten Igbos voted Obasanjo massively undecided

Trust yorubas at your own peril

Backstabbers

North has ruled

South has ruled

West has ruled tongue

They can't believe it's East's turn cheesy wink

Igbos are greedy Igbos are greedy

We all know the greedy ones now

Any honest person knows it's time for Igbos to rule grin grin unless you're a liar and a cheat wink

Las las body go tell us

Anybody wey see truth make him talk o
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nyanyafk: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
All I need is a good rapper from Nigeria.... all these nonsense nyansh, love and women songs doesn't fit in my world.

I need naija version of
Hopsin
Eminem
Dax
unfortunately wetin dey na her nyash dey make me dey confuse oh, I go spend all my money oh, chop life oh, I want spoil my life oh, this igbo dey make me dey kolo oh, designer oh, enjoyment oh, smh naija music in a nutshell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.