Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) (39245 Views)

Should Olamide Have Signed Bella Shmurda To YBNL? / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Are you trying to make sense or you just want to talk?
Someone was signed today, and you're saying you haven't heard of him before.
Do you hear of everyone before they're signed? undecided
He was saying he's never heard of a guy bearing d name asake before..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by shoczy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
If you see any good track lemme know

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Offpoint1: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
waze63:

Ladipoe no do u?
never heard of him
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
And baby baby baby like wizkid cheesy
GraphicsMaster1:
If you see any good track lemme know

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Timijo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Calm down and read the guy's comment again.But if you read it and still not understand, here is the meaning.
Asake is a Yoruba name for females and this is why he said that he has never heard a Yoruba guy bearing Asake
TalkTalkTwins:

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Never heard a Yoruba guy bearing the name “Asake” before.

Thought I'd be seeing a girl too.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by aysuprano(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Calm down bro

What he’s trying to point out is that Asake is a feminine name in Yoruba language, I was suprised to see a guy too
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Corona22: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U be correct nigga, yhemo lee is my guy and u said it as it is
If yhemo lee is your guy help me beg am make he dey post sporty for him Snapchat for those of us wey be him core fans but no get money for group. He no show love o grin
But jokes aside I’ve known him since uncle Margaret days and he’s a wonderful person and I’d love to hang with him someday
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Corona22: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
waze63:

Ladipoe no do u?
Ladipoe, SDC , Moss , Alpha Ojini, Phenom. Even Falz and Vector should be placed in that category
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Remember asake in oau days
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
nice
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by JohnSin97: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Other regions should make sure they sign, listen and promote artiste from their regions majorly/exclusively like the Yorubas are doing. Set up radio stations, media houses etc. Don’t wait for the Yorubas to promote your artistes because they won’t. That’s why they are ahead of the game. See the way they are all promoting Zazoo. Stream your artistes majorly too.

Do you have sense like this?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by KingDamzzy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hope YBNL gets it right this time because there have been more misses than hits.

Hits - Adekunle Gold, Fireboy DML, Lil Kesh

In Between - Viktoh, Chinko Ekun, Lyta

Misses - Xino, Yomi Blaze, Davolee, Whizhablababy, Precious, Picasso Rhap, Temmie Ovwasa, Limerick.

When your label rooster is too long, it's hard to put in the required focus you need in promoting an artiste without it being a distraction to other artistes.
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

lol you obviously misunderstood his premise. Kindly read again
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Other regions should make sure they sign, listen and promote artiste from their regions majorly/exclusively like the Yorubas are doing. Set up radio stations, media houses etc. Don’t wait for the Yorubas to promote your artistes because they won’t. That’s why they are ahead of the game. See the way they are all promoting Zazoo. Stream your artistes majorly too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Moz22: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

u got him wrong... He hasn't heard a man named asake as it is a name given to women.. it's a feminine name
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Rekay: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Nawa ooo why una dey act like this, if you no understand wetin the guy dey try talk, then just ignore instead of giving him a rude response. Una go dey para upandan for nothing....you dey do like say na u get sense pass....rubbish!
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Oga, calm down. He means he has never heard a guy bearing the name 'asake' before. He feels it's a female name
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Corona22:

Moral Lesson ; Make sure the friends you have are those that are ready to put it a good word for you in a place of opportunity
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by yemzone(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
All I need is a good rapper from Nigeria.... all these nonsense nyansh, love and women songs doesn't fit in my world.

I need naija version of
Hopsin
Eminem
Dax

DarkGold, from UI. He is the Naija version of Eminem.
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

No I don't think he is talking in that context of Asake been a known fellow or not,I believe what he is saying is that Yoruba folks barely name the male child Awake,most believe the name is for the female child most times
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2022
yemzone:

DarkGold, from UI. He is the Naija version of Eminem.

The guy is over dope with his Chinese like look.......I have his number if you need it

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Corona22:

If yhemo lee is your guy help me beg am make he dey post sporty for him Snapchat for those of us wey be him core fans but no get money for group. He no show love o grin
But jokes aside I’ve known him since uncle Margaret days and he’s a wonderful person and I’d love to hang with him someday
Yeah olowo eko is a nice guy, we met years ago at a club in lekki and we connected instantly, I also know his sister and her fiancé, na my guy too. though I don't know much about the sporty bet stuff cuz I don't bet, maybe I will ask him
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by Corona22: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Yeah olowo eko is a nice guy, we met years ago at a club in lekki and we connected instantly, I also know his sister and her fiancé, na my guy too. though I don't know much about the sporty bet stuff cuz I don't bet, maybe I will ask him
Nah club that one dey always make friends grin
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by theTranscriber: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2022
waze63:

Ladipoe no do u?
let him be deceiving himself
The same American rappers that can't do without "bittch" nigga" "pussy
Nigerian music is far cleaner
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by yemzone(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Holluwaphlexy:

The guy is over dope with his Chinese like look.......I have his number if you need it

Very talented and over dope. I know him a bit.

I just graduated from the same institution.

Are you also from UI?
Re: Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2022
50Gang:
TINUBU for President 2023.

Whelther the South-East and Notherners like it or NOT.

It's time for the South West to rule Nigeria. Your Accessors can't never reject this.
What are u saying brother? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.