Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up (5793 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by MsDoris(f): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nancy Isime’s lover reportedly collects back car gift he gave her following break up (Details)
Actress and Tv host, Nancy Isime, has reportedly been forced to let go of the car given to her by her lover when the going was still sweet.

According to controversial Instagram blog, Cutie__Juls, Nancy Isime's lover and owner of Circa Lounge in Lagos, Chinedu Petit, reclaimed the car he gifted her after they parted ways.

Cutie__Juls affirmed this via a post on Instagrarm.

Cutie__Juls also revealed that Chinedu Petit is fond of abusing his staff and extremely rude to his friends.

Visit web page below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/nancy-isimes-lover-reportedly-collects.html

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Franzinni: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Some females wont learn ... if only she can collect back all the zuzu.

She for take the guy to court a gift is a gift wetin be collect back ...

You dash person goat with rope for neck and you still hold the rope tight ... see this kain thing o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
And she be flaunting the car claiming she bought it

Fake life bitches

15 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Cholls(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
My brother Nancy na smart girl...she no wan be Baby mama

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Franzinni:

You dash person goat with rope for neck and you still hold the rope tight ... see this kain thing o.
what a SIMPle analysis from a SIMPle man. A gift is a gift kee you there

15 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Franzinni: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
what a SIMPle analysis from a SIMPle man. A gift is a gift kee you there
oga go sitdown... you no look face before you begin call person simp haha

If nah you be the girl you no go reason like this... the mumu buy moto give woman, den as e no set he wan collect wetin him dash her like a toddler. Anyway you might not have acquired the mental ability to understand my point if view so I leave you to keep being emotionally controlled ... logic is better tho im just saying .

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
This Nancy babe suppose dy cry ontop my deek angry
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by tutudesz: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Rastaramsey(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kala man grin grin
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Repair and sharp your clipper blades... Inbox
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by TheKingsmann(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kporkporogiri brother grin
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by 9jaBloke: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
sad
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Harddiskng(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Franzinni:

What are you chatting naa…

Imagine you work in the bank in an executive position which comes with an official car, company laptop, company ID card etc.

When you resign or even get fired, you wan carry all these company properties go your house because your entitlement mentality is telling you “gift is a gift”.

12 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
And I been dey here dey think say this girl dey 100% self independent and sufficient, Omo the babe don fall my hand☹️☹️☹️ las las 98% of nigerian girls except the otedola girls are unself-sufficient( weda na english sef)

6 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Biafranodogwu55: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thats how real niggas do tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Topzee109: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
this girl wey dey always act feminist

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by DropsMic(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
That's the way it be
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Topzee109: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:
And I been dey here dey think say this girl dey 100% self independent and sufficient, Omo the babe don fall my hand☹️☹️☹️ las las 98% of nigerian girls except the otedola girls are unself-sufficient( weda na english sef)
what do you expect from Nigerian girls b4
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
I feel say she dey date Lasisi Elenu shocked
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by heniford2: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Franzinni:

go to court know what the gift writing under her name undecided
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by OBALOLA55(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
HE IS A GREAT REDPILLER cool
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Newboss(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
That's a real man.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by meobizy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
The pussy was good until it wasn’t. I honestly thought she was married. She’s too old to live the baby girl life.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Kingcalls: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nigerian women can't breath without a man... a Nigerian woman needs a man to be able to feed...factos

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Kingcalls: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
meobizy:
The pussy was good until it wasn’t. I honestly thought she was married. She’s too old to live the baby girl life.

Hows she too old?? She's just 30

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by meobizy(f): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hows she too old?? She's just 30
1. Still old.
2. That’s her stage age. She’s more like 34 - 35 in real life.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Petit is a mad man, he goes crazy at slightest provocation, I expected him to have changed by now.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by jaxxy(m): 12:57am On Feb 09, 2022
This is very stale news like 3years or more years ago.
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Zazoopk(m): 2:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Toto done miss road ,wait make i light my weed in peace ,useless post
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Kingcalls: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2022
meobizy:
1. Still old.
2. That’s her stage age. She’s more like 34 - 35 in real life.

Thats a lie...i hv known her for about 11 years now
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by phemmyfour: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Fake feminist...she cannot afford a ride with all her gigs
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Senomii:

Some of you are easily deceived. Na who dem catch be thief o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary J. Blige In Bikini(picture) / Check Out Tuface & Annie Idibia's Sexiest Pose On A Couch (photos) / Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.