Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up (5813 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by CheedyJ(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Franzinni:
Some females wont learn ... if only she can collect back all the zuzu.

She for take the guy to court a gift is a gift wetin be collect back ...

You dash person goat with rope for neck and you still hold the rope tight ... see this kain thing o.
When a company give u official car ,won't they retrieve it back as soon as d contract ends? Na sane thing happen here o...
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Polyol(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2022
My crush!

Low-key I'm happy she's single now grin

I'm no devil o grin
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by meobizy(f): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats a lie...i hv known her for about 11 years now
…and I’ve known her for 35.
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Kingcalls: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2022
meobizy:
…and I’ve known her for 35.

Thats a bloody lie...u dont know her... ok if u know her, tell me what her parents are into ??
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by meobizy(f): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats a bloody lie...u dont know her... ok if u know her, tell me what her parents are into ??
You’re a Nairalander. You don’t know anything and if I tell you, what you’ll end up doing is parroting their jobs and identities all over this forum. Stay ignorant.
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Kingcalls: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
meobizy:
You’re a Nairalander. You don’t know anything and if I tell you, what you’ll end up doing is parroting their jobs and identities all over this forum. Stay ignorant.

Look at this onuku ooo ...so Nairalanders are what?? U see y they say women hv fish brain.... do u know the people on NL? Do u know a super Eagles player is on NL and he even told me there are others on NL... do u know I know 2 AList actors on NL... do u know 2face Is on NL... Nancy isime that was staying in one hostel around sabo yaba back then ... I de carry am go club bk then ... I remember when she got her 96 camry bk then
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kingcalls:

Look at this onuku ooo ...so Nairalanders are what?? U see y they say women hv fish brain.... do u know the people on NL? Do u know a super Eagles player is on NL and he even told me there are others on NL... do u know I know 2 AList actors on NL... do u know 2face Is on NL... Nancy isime that was staying in one hostel around sabo yaba back then ... I de carry am go club bk then ... I remember when she got her 96 camry bk then
So maduka okoye dey NL? And nairalanders finish this guy life dat day him make us lose, hope say him no get heart attack sha
Re: Nancy Isime’s Lover Reportedly Collects Back Car He Gave Her Following Break Up by Kingcalls: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Senomii:

So maduka okoye dey NL? And nairalanders finish this guy life dat day him make us lose, hope say him no get heart attack sha

Lol...I no talk say na im de NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Biography, Age And Profile / Checkout Photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants / Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.