Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry (707 Views)

Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash / Nairaland Webmasters Help Me / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Only scammers and I-too-know designers with zero values plenty here.

I joined a foreign forum just 2 months ago. the deference is clear. What I gained in giveaways is worth 500k.

They are sharing 6-month hostings like cake.
The information is up-to-date, new things to grab every hour.
I got to know about oracle free tiers and other free tiers there.
And other leaks eg facebook

Make I talk to much.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by Haakeem(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
jos4kay:
Only scammers and I-too-know designers with zero values plenty here.

I just a foreign forum just 2 months ago. the deference is clear. What I gained in giveaways is worth 500k.

They are sharing 6-month hostings like cake.
The information is up-to-date, new things to grab every hour.
I got to know about oracle free tiers and other free tiers there.
And other leaks eg facebook

Make I talk to much.
foreign forum?
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just last week I was trying to post tutorial on Oracle Lifetime Free Tier and how to host website on it. Nairaland autobot deleted the thread and banned me for 1 day.

If nairaland dry, no be me go make it wet. I just dey vex.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
BigKhalifa:
Share the site linj

forget it, i share nothing
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by Richnero(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
jos4kay:

Why? What do you stand to lose from sharing a link to a site that's not yours?
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by gistray: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Very foolish and useless imbecilic OP

IDIOT

SITE WAY NO BE YOUR PAPA GET

SITE U DIDNT PAY MONEY TO JOIN

SATANA DESTROY U

ANYONE WHO NEEDS A HIGH QUALITY FORUM WITH VALUABLE INFOS AND NULLS

Visit

Babiato forum and register

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
gistray:
Very foolish and useless imbecilic OP

IDIOT

SITE WAY NO BE YOUR PAPA GET

SITE U DIDNT PAY MONEY TO JOIN

SATANA DESTROY U

ANYONE WHO NEEDS A HIGH QUALITY FORUM WITH VALUABLE INFOS AND NULLS

Visit

Babiato forum and register

There nothing foolish about my opinion,

Been on Babiato for only 2 months, feels like heaven. At least you agreed the forum is high quality
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by gistray: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
jos4kay:

There nothing foolish about my opinion,

Been on Babiato for only 2 months, feels like heaven. At least you agreed the forum is high quality

Hehe

I know say na babiato

Something that's free you're here doing iyanga

Imagine if google hid it from you
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
gistray:

Hehe

I know say na babiato

Something that's free you're here doing iyanga

Imagine if google hid it from you

Google did nothing, its my own research and development that took me to that place.

Things that I gained from there, if I loud am, speaker go burst. Make I FEM
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by revdesign001: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
jos4kay:

Google did nothing, its my own research and development that took me to that place.

Things that I gained from there, if I loud am, speaker go burst. Make I FEM

Guy go and sleep.
research my foot. You didn't connect to internet to do the research? is it not somewhere you saw the link to babiato that you later visited and joined. If the person that posted the link where you saw it was like you, will you find it?

If you want to share something share it and rest, which one was all this shakara you were doing as if babiato na diamond. Site that we lot have been on for years.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
revdesign001:

Guy go and sleep.
research my foot. You didn't connect to internet to do the research? is it not somewhere you saw the link to babiato that you later visited and joined. If the person that posted the link where you saw it was like you, will you find it?

If you want to share something share it and rest, which one was all this shakara you were doing as if babiato na diamond. Site that we lot have been on for years.

You that have been there for years, why you no share it. This is what I hate about nairaland web people, bragging too much with no value
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by revdesign001: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
jos4kay:

You that have been there for years, why you no share it. This is what I hate about nairaland web people, bragging too much with no value
Welldone Mr Value,
You that have value, why were you attempting to hoard the info? hypocrisy everywhere.

It's best if one have a cause to share info that is suppose to be free and beneficial he/she should endeavor to divulge everything. You were the one complaining that nairalnad is useless, nairaland don't have information, yet when it came your time to make a change you decided to prove that you were also part of the problem by attempting to hide a FREE & OPEN information... Be part of the change you seek.

One Love.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by emmykk(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
jos4kay:

Then keep it to yourself we don't want it either.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jos4kay: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
revdesign001:

Welldone Mr Value,
yet when it came your time to make a change you decided to prove that you were also part of the problem by attempting to hide a FREE & OPEN information... Be part of the change you seek.

Not my fault. When it was my time to share information - as e dey hot - Nairaland banned me. All I did was copy and paste info that i felt will benefit upcoming web developers.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry by jeanpierrezaxaz: 5:19am On Feb 14, 2022
gugyu

(1) (Reply)

Feedvalidator / Web Adminstrator Wanted / Lagos Moves To Resuscitate Moribund Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.