Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person (1050 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person by Uptownerd: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2022

The mere notion of losing someone we adore and care about so much can be a real source of serious psychological trauma. Fear of losing people we love is a well known trait inherent in most humans.

When it comes to relationships, the fear of losing a lover can be quite unthinkable. All the times spent together, the memories and all the good experiences shared together may even magnify that fear more.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/02/08/can-someone-who-did-blood-covenant-with-their-lover-have-sex-with-another-person/

Re: Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person by nellyelitz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
If i may ask, in whose power, name or influence did the covenant binded with, God Or satan?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
No
If you try it
Your preek will never respond and the toto will bring misfortune
Re: Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person by Elidrisy20: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Of course
Re: Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person by Kingpin1000: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
People will never learn, there is nothing like love it is just personal interest that aligns. When you don't see it any longer in the other person, you start tolerating the person and when it get worse you move on leaving the Simp broken hearted.
Na only mumu dey do blood covenant. You want tie somebody for bondage abi?
How the hell people think someone who has his own mind and can think for him/herself can always remain loyal. When you are attracted to someone, you may feel you're inlove but when that thing that brought the attraction is of no value(see finish) you tend to want out or endure because you have kids with that person.

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Having Relationship PTSD / Why I Didn't Attend Any University - Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Was Paid N1.1m For A Doggy Affair .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.