Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working (30052 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
The amount of money Kano collects from the federation accounts can build this interchange in 10 different parts of Kano state, this governor is useless.
100% agreed with you but Which state are you from & how much is your governor collecting from federal government? I want check something
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Munamoqel: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
give accolades to whom is due . which state government in Nigeria is after human development. last time I checked no state has ever effectively provided 10% of state required pipe borne water. Kano is doing extremely well in present nigeria.
Kano executive council recently approved 500 m naira to repair the danwanu tunnel cos of flood built at 5 bn .is this not stupidity .when Kano has one of the highest infant motarlity index
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by okeysoninv: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
so failures are now bench mark for yard stick in governance ? Clap for yourself .if no state have reach 10 percent than why will.ganduje move to 30 percent their enough tunnels in Kano which less than 10 perfecnt of the population will ever use .
you should worry about your state leave other state alone. your state governor is impoverishing your state but Kano state is your biggest headache.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Munamoqel: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Four months after construction has begun, the Muhammadu Buhari Interchange is taking shape at Hotoro NNPC roundabout, Kano.

This is isn’t just any bridge in the making, it is a monument.
Kano State Govt is indeed working unlike his other counterparts in the opposite region.
mean while pensioners are owed 30 bn naira in gratuity for 7 years and many have died Kano has over 1.4 million out of school kids ,70 percent poverty rate ,high infant motarlity and high drug abuse and many scholars abadon oversea . So where should the 5 bn naira go if we are a sensible people
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Munamoqel: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
you should worry about your state leave other state alone. your state governor is impoverishing your state but Kano state is your biggest headache.
which state do you think am from ? I rather have zero out of school kids and no Bridges than have Bridges that will be boom by those kids in 20 years time . Turji the bandit leader was born in 1996.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by okeysoninv: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
which state do you think am from ? I rather have zero out of school kids and no Bridges than have Bridges that will be boom by those kids in 20 years time . Turji the bandit leader was born in 1996.
Kano problem is mostly cultural and religious views. many of us in South went through school through our efforts and our tenacity not much input from the government.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Munamoqel: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
I worry cos the 1.4 million kids will transform into miscrants disturbing the whole of Nigeria with begging and terrorism . The terrorist that bomb madalla Abuja kabiru sokoto was a former out of school kids and killing people in far way Abuja .so the 5 bn naira should go to human development to safe gaurd Nigeria
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by okeysoninv: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
I worry cos the 1.4 million kids will transform into miscrants disturbing the whole of Nigeria with begging and terrorism . The terrorist that bomb madalla Abuja kabiru sokoto was a former out of school kids and killing people in far way Abuja .so the 5 bn naira should go to human development to safe gaurd Nigeria
Kano scholarship alone amount to about 60,000 students how many state has such facilities. like I said Kano is far better than most state in Nigeria . if not of individuals alot of people could have been backward in South. most people in government are there to enmasse wealth not development. pls give kudos to Ganduje he his trying though not enough.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Munamoqel: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
Kano problem is mostly cultural and religious views. many of us in South went through school through our efforts and our tenacity not much input from the government.
the 5 bn can be channel toward changing those crude cultural narrative .their are 14000 almajiri producing centres in Kano with the most deprive kids in the world growing up with zero skill to survive in in modern work even cleaner now need some education to operate washing machine and vacum cleaner in bank
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by GardenOfGod(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good development but that doesn't erase the issue of dollar bribery against him
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
I plied across the route at the weekend as i was heading towards Ibrahim Taiwo by France road. Seriously, this is the most bullshit of an infrastructure i have even seen. Why spending million of dollars on a project that was already completed all in the name of adding decor to it while the masses are hungry? Fvk our leaders!
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
The roundabout is located in Hotoro Nassarawa L.g.a.

It will take you to another city(Kaduna) through Unguwa Uku Southwards, And to the ARTV/Main City thrpugh Dan Marke Westwards, And Tsamiyar Boka/Chula filling station/'Yan Kaba etc Northward and To Yobe/Borno through Farawa/Mariri/Dorawar Na'aba Eastwards.

Salute to Lagos governors who ignite the development. Salute to Kaduna,Kano and Abuja who copy their Big Brother.

Lagos leads,Kano follows!!!.

1 Like

Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
I plied across the route at the weekend as i was heading towards Ibrahim Taiwo by France road. Seriously, this is the most bullshit of an infrastructure i have even seen. Why spending million of dollars on a project that was already completed all in the name of adding decor to it while the masses are hungry? Fvk our leaders!

I will be wrong to call you liar,but definitely you're not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Good development but that doesn't erase the issue of dollar bribery against him

So what?

Your saint governor that didn't steal a kobo,how his innocence translates to development in your state?
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
The amount of money Kano collects from the federation accounts can build this interchange in 10 different parts of Kano state, this governor is useless.

Why can't Abia do something tangible with their tiny land?

1 Like

Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by GardenOfGod(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just listen to yourself.... Supporting criminality. Pathetic.
Khaleepha5681:

So what?

Your saint governor that didn't steal a kobo,how his innocence translates to development in your state?
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Just listen to yourself.... Supporting criminality. Pathetic.

Oh thanks,I should rather mind my business as time is that expensive.

Thanks.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
SlyDev:

Why can't Abia do something tangible with their tiny land?

Ask him.

1 Like

Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Gentlevip: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pls we hear you. But point the useful governor to us... Biko
DrGoodman:
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by sirp9898(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
I quest you are sick with igbo madness

triple996:
Naso silent infrastructural revolution
Meanwhile cannibalism is d only project ongoing in one region like that
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by sirp9898(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Governor Ikpeazu see your mate. If you know you are from Abia state just know that you are governorless
Bleep you
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by dealslip(f): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=DrGoodman post=110065330]The amount of money Kano collects from the federation accounts can build this interchange in 10 different parts of Kano state, this governor is useless. [/quote/)

he can't spend all the allocation to build interchange. He has to pay salary, free medicals, free schools etc
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Amodi470(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
nice but other regions are putting human development first .while we host over 1.4 million out of school kids in Kano .over 80 percent of the state pipe borne water system is not working anymore .this 5 bn naira could have used to eradicate child begging .

Stop lying to yourself Mr Man. Are you talking about the Southern regions that are owing their workers several months of salary arrears. Human development my ass
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Babacool100(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
IMEI:

If you knew what you were saying, you would have known that begging has been banned in the State for sometime now

I disagree with this. It even getting worst. I presently in kano
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by blaqoracle: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2022
mediainc:
If he is serious he will tackle Almajiri problem. This is just a bridge and stretch of road, 3d makes it look spectacular.
hatred and envy are two two tablet that brings unlimited bitterness in one's soul.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by dreamxhaser: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thank you ganduje for making Kano conducive

We still dey kaduna now, if el-rufai drive us from our mining business we go enter Kano

So you hate We El rufai because you are an illegal miner afraid of being sent out of the state by the governor?

Okay, you just shot yourself on the leg by posting shit.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by dreamxhaser: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
The roundabout is located in Hotoro Nassarawa L.g.a.

It will take you to another city(Kaduna) through Unguwa Uku Southwards, And to the ARTV/Main City thrpugh Dan Marke Westwards, And Tsamiyar Boka/Chula filling station/'Yan Kaba etc Northward and To Yobe/Borno through Farawa/Mariri/Dorawar Na'aba Eastwards.

Salute to Lagos governors who ignite the development. Salute to Kaduna, Kano and Abuja, who copy their Big Brother.

Lagos leads, Kano, follows!!!.

Always say this, kaduna state worked on Lagos pattern of development and improved on it.

Lagos should be like a role model other states should imitate

1 Like

Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I will be wrong to call you liar,but definitely you're not saying the truth.
gullible supporter spotted
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Always say this, kaduna state worked on Lagos pattern of development and improved on it.

Lagos should be like a role model other states should imitate

Lagos is role model.
Re: Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
gullible supporter spotted

I wonder why you called me "A Supporter" and even promote it to the "Gullible".

I know how you all come to that conclusion.

But whom do I support?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.