Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

RUNAWAY DAUGHTER (forbidden To Be A Lesbian) Chapter 16 &17 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RUNAWAY DAUGHTER (forbidden To Be A Lesbian) Chapter 16 &17 (173 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RUNAWAY DAUGHTER (forbidden To Be A Lesbian) Chapter 16 &17 by wizard777: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

CHAPTER 16 and 17

Susan left Lisa’s doorpost straight to her room, she was sweating profusely like one that ran a race

“What kind of Devil is this ? what will I tell Lisa ? Uhhh ! she will never believe me cause she saw everything “, she muttered to herself pacing round the room

Many thoughts ran through her mind but she couldn’t get a way of working it out

She sat down on the bed and picked up her phone, Lisa’s line couldn’t connect when she dialed her line

It made her more furious that she threw the phone on the bed

“What a stupid life,I have to meet Sera now “, she thought to herself and dashed out of the room

She went into Sera’s room to Meet her crying, with the look on her face, she can hurt her mercilessly

This time she didn’t sit down rather she stood beside the bed and stared at Sera furiously

“I don’t play pranks with you and I will never do that, your tears won’t stop a moving train, just don’t try to go against my order. If Lisa ever asks you any question about what just happened, quietly tell her that you are the one that pleaded with me to have a debauch, don’t try let her know that came after you or u will skin you alive,”Susan stated to Sera with a red eyes

After all her commands,Sera has no other option than to comply to the rules

Susan left immediately without taking a glance, straight to her room, she showered and laid down on the bed

Lisa couldn’t stop thinking so bad, she tried to sleep but couldn’t

The image of what she just saw kept flashing in her mind and she couldn’t be at place

She walked round the room for almost thirty minutes and then sat on the floor

The thought of asking Susan first the Reason for that came to her mind but she waved it off

“I would ask Sera at night first,I must do that, Susan is a big liar, she will lie to me if I ask her first “, Lisa thought to herself

She promised to dig things to the end and find out everything
read more @https://wizad.com.ng/https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian-chapter-1617/

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Broken Heart / Special Prayer For My Love On Valentine’s Day / Are Relationships / Marriages Turning Into Poverty Alleviation Programmes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.