Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Amazed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazed (277 Views)

A Man Amazed By The Pot Of Beans Skillfully Cooked By His Committed Girlfriend. / Lady Amazed As Her Date Brings Out Calculator And Pen To Calculate His Own Bill / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed (2) (3) (4)

Amazed by bendaniel1616: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good afternoon all , I tried to wish my friend's wife happy birthday on her WhatsApp status when I saw it but to my surprise her response was Thanks dear I do appreciate, I was schocked because the lady always address me with sir whenever I go to their house , we are not close , we don't chat except the birthday wishes I did , my question is can dear be use for anyone without giving it any meaning ... Your opinion are welcome . Thanks
Re: Amazed by immortalcrown(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don't you have a dictionary? Before we advise you, tell us what you think "Dear" means.

You are obviously a pervert trying to create a problem where there is none.

Re: Amazed by FirmTR(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Abeg carry your small pikin thread commo here.
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
No insult pls , no one is perfect and I believe we are all adult here over 18.
Re: Amazed by Cerebellum: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
So you mean you were disrespected with her reply? Okwaya

Aswear, You no well
Re: Amazed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nooo, I do not feel disrespected , I'm just curious , why are you all sounding in this manner .

quote author=Cerebellum post=110063969]So you mean you were disrespected with her reply? Okwaya

Aswear, You no well[/quote]
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
You guys are taking this too personal I only need mature minds to talk pls , we are all learning.
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
I understand the meaning of dear , but some people really gives alot of meaning to it , I've see a case of a married man
Posted her female friend and addressed with dear , and caused a serious fight in the home ,my question is "can a dear just be use for anyone" . If a jealous husband see that kind of word on his wife phone he might react ...The topic is to enlighten ourselves more .

quote author=immortalcrown post=110063686]Don't you have a dictionary? Before we advise you, tell us what you think "Dear" means.

You are obviously a pervert trying to create a problem where there is none.[/quote]
Re: Amazed by Cerebellum: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
bendaniel1616:
Nooo, I do not feel disrespected , I'm just curious , why are you all sounding in this manner .

So what is making you curious?

That she's making advance at you or what
Let me understand
Re: Amazed by NathanxxL(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dumbarse would be a befitting name for thee.
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
I never expected a married woman to use such word for her husband friend which is not close to them like that , in my own perspective I believe it is not right , she might not mean anything. I've heard dear from a lot of female friends which is normal but depends on where you are getting it , if you are getting it from where you are not suppose to definitely you will be curious .
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
A lady also accused of her husband of using dear for her and for her female friend that is not polite so you people should just calm down when commenting . I'm not here to quarrel with anyone .
Re: Amazed by immortalcrown(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
bendaniel1616:
I understand the meaning of dear , but some people really gives alot of meaning to it , I've see a case of a married man Posted her female friend and addressed with dear , and caused a serious fight in the home ,my question is "can a dear just be use for anyone" . If a jealous husband see that kind of word on his wife phone he might react ...The topic is to enlighten ourselves more .

First of all, what is your interpretation of "dear"? If your interpretation of the word is positive, why did you create the post? Those who raise suspicion at the hearing of "dear" do so because of their negative interpretation of the word. Your post, especially your emphasis on her marital status and she addressing you as sir on other occasions, clearly implies you suspect something negative about the woman's response to you. The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart.

I ask you again, what does "dear" mean to you?

Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
regarded with deep affection.
"a dear friend" that's the meaning, I took almost 15 years from the lady in question, so I know what I'm saying .

immortalcrown:

First of all, what is your interpretation of "dear"? If your interpretation of the word is positive, why did you create the post? Those who raise suspicion at the hearing of "dear" do so because of their negative interpretation of the word. Your post, especially your emphasis on her marital status and she addressing you as sir on other occasions, clearly implies you suspect something negative about the woman's response to you. The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart.

I ask you again, what does "dear" mean to you?
Re: Amazed by Stenewiser: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
bendaniel1616:
I understand the meaning of dear , but some people really gives alot of meaning to it , I've see a case of a married man
Posted her female friend and addressed with dear , and caused a serious fight in the home ,my question is "can a dear just be use for anyone" . If a jealous husband see that kind of word on his wife phone he might react ...The topic is to enlighten ourselves more .

quote author=immortalcrown post=110063686]Don't you have a dictionary? Before we advise you, tell us what you think "Dear" means.

You are obviously a pervert trying to create a problem where there is none.
Oga go and sit down, nobody will tell you what you want to hear, we can only tell you the truth, you think she's into you, or she is developing a feeling for you, oga, dear is just dear.

Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
But you don't have to be insultive, ok thanks I appreciate.

Stenewiser:
Oga go and sit down, nobody will tell you what you want to hear, we can only tell you the truth, you think she's into you, or she is developing a feeling for you, oga, dear is just dear.
Re: Amazed by Stenewiser: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
bendaniel1616:
But you don't have to be insultive, ok thanks I appreciate.

some men self, you don dey fantasize how you go take Bleep her already. see curiosity, you even brought it here to clear your doubt, oga go home and apologize to your wife, imagine.
Re: Amazed by Powerbandoo(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
bendaniel1616:
Good afternoon all , I tried to wish my friend's wife happy birthday on her WhatsApp status when I saw it but to my surprise her response was Thanks dear I do appreciate, I was schocked because the lady always address me with sir whenever I go to their house , we are not close , we don't chat except the birthday wishes I did , my question is can dear be use for anyone without giving it any meaning ... Your opinion are welcome . Thanks

Shey you won Bleep?
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
GOD FORBID SIR.

Powerbandoo:

Shey you won Bleep?
Re: Amazed by bendaniel1616: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Well , I love coming to nairaland because it's fun and full of different kind of creature , everyone can never be the same , the way you see things not the same way others sees it , I remember one of the rules of the group is NO INSULT, even though the thread got you angry you don't have to text in an insultive manner , your manner of approach is very good anywhere you go , you don't know who can pick you and transact a business worth millions with you .I appreciate you all , you are all creative and intelligent. Thanks bye for now .
Re: Amazed by Truvelisback(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Black man, Black sense.
Re: Amazed by immortalcrown(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
bendaniel1616:
regarded with deep affection.
The statement highlighted above is not in your post.

The confession highlighted below is not in your post.
bendaniel1616:
I took almost 15 years from the lady in question, so I know what I'm saying .

See your post below.
bendaniel1616:

Therefore, you are just trying to deny your obvious perversion in other to save your ego here.

Who Is A Relationship Type? / Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? / 10 Important Signs That You Don't Have A Future With Him.