Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat (33537 Views)

Real Madrid Defender, David Alaba Apologizes After Barcelona 4-0 Defeate / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / William Ribeiro Arrested After Kicking Referee In Head In On-Pitch Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Winningbot:
Most everything be on the media?

See as this one want put im brother for problem just like that
I've never really fancy SM fanatics. Anything carry post on SM.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Dabliss02(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
streetsoldier1:
someone should pls tell me this is a joke. They should comman see the way flogged my dog over the weekend
maybe na ur dog trespass. Naija dog get coconut head Dem no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Dabliss02(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
And our government dey treat us like "what they gone do" smh it's well.. oyinbo dey respect animal
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Truvelisback(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
flemsy15:
These whites respect animal lives more than we respect human lives
They respect both. Atleast animal living thing. Na which one u country dey respect? Ur country wey value money pass human lives.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Cubalabloo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
A sane country where lives are valued and protected. Unlike my country where if u are not a northernal from the cow people axis, u are seen as a sheep which can be used for sacrifice any bloody time.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Eltonluigi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I remember when a cat was resting right on my chest. Imagine me waking up in the middle of the night and everywhere is dark, but the only thing I saw was her eyes shinning in the dark. When I on the light, the way I flung the cat out of the window, na the cat go fit tell.

The following morning, I learnt more than I can imagine about cats. Starting with my Landlady asking me if it was Spynyx, Persian, Bengal etc. What shocked me till today was..."why my chest?" My Landlady later told me, maybe I drank milk before going to bed. And that was the actual truth!

One good lesson I also learnt is that cats have also found to have chocked toddlers to death just because they smell the milk and would try to get the milk out from the child.

I had to lock all my windows for the rest of my stay in obodo oyinbo. Cat na bad omen from where I come from and I still somehow believe village people follow me to obodo oyinbo.
I'm not sure it's the milk you drank, cats are actually lactose intolerant. Maybe it was cold outside and the little feline manage to cuddle in!
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Truvelisback(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
If Zouma can treat an harmless cat that manner, how would he treat his wife or gf?
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Truvelisback(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
streetsoldier1:
someone should pls tell me this is a joke. They should comman see the way flogged my dog over the weekend
If u can treat ur dog well, u can't a woman well too.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by lolu2019: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
tommylee:

Na wa ohhh even animal no get single respect for u (chicken for that matter) very soon even agama lizard go dey shake head for you for road grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
haha,life is fun
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by bigtt76(f): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Person de fight wetin hin village people assign to am una de hala am cheesy

Tetehjewels:

The Met Police have decided not to investigate a video which showed West Ham defender Kurt Zouma kicking his cat across his kitchen floor.

Despite the 27-year-old issuing an apology for the disturbing video obtained by The Sun newspaper, in which he is also seen slapping his pet in the face, Zouma will face no formal charge from the force over the incident.

The RSPCA, however, has condemned the "very upsetting" video and said "we will always look into and, if necessary, investigate any complaints made to us about animal welfare."

The Frenchman's brother, Yoan, is believed to have filmed the incident inside the defender's home before posting it to Snapchat on Sunday afternoon, just a day after West Ham's FA Cup fourth-round win at Kidderminster.

Zouma can be seen in his kitchen picking up the cat before dropping it and booting it into the air across the kitchen.

He is also seen chasing the Bengal cat around his dining room in front of a child while the cameraman is heard laughing.

The £30m former Chelsea centre-back is then filmed throwing a pair of shoes at the animal as it tries to escape. A final clip shows him slapping the cat in the face and out of the child's arms.

Zouma: I'm deeply sorry

Zouma has since issued an apology for the attack and insisted it was an isolated incident.

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video," he said. "I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

A West Ham statement said: "West Ham United unreservedly condemns the actions of our player, Kurt Zouma, in the video that has circulated.

"We have spoken to Kurt and will be dealing with the matter internally, but we would like to make it clear that we in no way condone cruelty towards animals."

Animal welfare charity the RSPCA condemned Zouma's actions and reiterated the importance of reporting suspected animal suffering.

"This is a very upsetting video. It's never acceptable to kick, hit or slap an animal, for punishment or otherwise," an RSPCA spokesperson said.

"We are so grateful to people who report suspected animal suffering to us and we would like to reassure people we will always look into and, if necessary, investigate any complaints made to us about animal welfare."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/12535891/kurt-zouma-west-ham-defender-will-not-be-investigated-by-met-police-over-video-of-him-kicking-his-cat
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by lesbiconverter: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
If only he's white. Worse things have been done on camera by white people
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by ablejesus26(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
streetsoldier1:

You no commit offense as long as sey no be cow you flog��
Cow dey enjoy 5g love from Fg ooo

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by zinaunreal(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Frenah:
All this animal rights people and their wahala

You that eat cats
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by zinaunreal(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
lesbiconverter:
If only he's white. Worse things have been done on camera by white people
What is this one saying?
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Maxxim: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
exey:
animals too just like humans has rights

Some Animals Rights and Ethics most people are not aware of includes:

No experiments on animals.

No breeding and killing animals for food or clothes or medicine.

No use of animals for hard labour.

No selective breeding for any reason other than the benefit of the animal.

No hunting.

No zoos or use of animals in entertainment.
All this rights for animals cheesy
You don chop dog meat before?
E dey sweet

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Frenah:
All this animal rights people and their wahala
Him and his friends that recorded and upload it are the idiot here.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Newboss(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
exey:

No hunting.

Wetin you type no even make sense to you wey type am.

I chop meat today. It's food. Rich in protein. Nonsense
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by CaptainFM1: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Eltonluigi:
I'm not sure it's the milk you drank, cats are actually lactose intolerant. Maybe it was cold outside and the little feline manage to cuddle in!

I will take whatever explanation given. The memory still worries till date though esp when I consider so much troubles I've witnessed in this planet earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by streetsoldier1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u can treat ur dog well, u can't a woman well too.

so woman and dog behave same way
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by 8stargeneral: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
And for ogun state cat is more valuable than human beings...make dem come see Hw skull Miners dey butch people here.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Gamesmart: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
exey:

No hunting.

How do they have rights?
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
PIPPROF:
Cat for uk
Get value pass human for northern naija
cat for UK get value pass human for naija,don't forget say na zoo we dey live so.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by streetsoldier1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dabliss02:
maybe na ur dog trespass. Naija dog get coconut head Dem no dey hear word

u be man wey sabi jare
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by DeGLORIOUS: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
one would like to be an animal in England than being a human being in Nigeria. Oga, come to Nigeria, you can even kill a human being and still enjoy your freedom
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by DONRICHI: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
I de fine food to eat, this one de busy de apologize to cat.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2022
MFM people will say this one needs deliverance
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Craggybogg:
We Nigerians reason differently, we might not really see this as a big deal.

Big deal? Price of dodo for mamaput don increase...that's a big deal grin
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by StoicAdvisor: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2022
The strength of a country can be judged by how they treat their weakest, such as children, animals and the less privileged. Animals should be treated with respect, its not that hard to grasp. If not, don't have them.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by lyricaldaboss(m): 1:57am On Feb 09, 2022
When they say family will bring you down, they were not lying, his brother that wanted 100mil likes has finished his brothers career.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Ashirioluwa: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Ugly people are the one mostly doing ugly things
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Yankee101: 2:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Alot of pet owners abuse their pets when no one is watching

It's totally wrong

Run from those that abuses pets. You're next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) / 6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.