Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat (33539 Views)

Real Madrid Defender, David Alaba Apologizes After Barcelona 4-0 Defeate / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / William Ribeiro Arrested After Kicking Referee In Head In On-Pitch Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Das1mama: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2022
MsFaith:

Yen yen yen

You defeated yourself by not condemning what is evil, instead you were justifying it. In your Bible, did God not ask you to kill and eat animals? Did he ask you to be cruel to harmless them, kicking them based on how you feel?

He's opening mouth yarning rubbish then calling it nagging when they correct him.

like i said Mrs Georgina am not here to banter words with you like everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, ok let me ask u dis are u more Righteous than Zouma(the cat hiter)? Cos d way u are saying Pple will think u are already in Heaven which i doubt with d way u rantling like a flowing Tap without control and barking like a dog without an owner. Xup wit u Ms Faith?
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by PreshNnew: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Wicked ugly mumu bad person u re not gud Wicked ugly mumu bad person u re not gud Wicked ugly mumu bad person u re not gud
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Truvelisback(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2022
streetsoldier1:

so woman and dog behave same way
Not neccessarily the same but have similar attitude. They can annoy u, at anytime. If can beat a dog merciless for just a minor error, u can do the same to a woman too. If u can't treat a dog well, u can't treat a woman well.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Pacesetter123(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Na Pussy wan destroy this Guy career
Pls specify the type of pussy.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Pacesetter123(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2022
So all dis investigations by Addidas, West Ham and Animal Right Group nah for on top of beating recalcitrant Cat abi?
Dem no dey serious!!
angry
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
jenny005:
Even the americans respect animals. It's well
than blacks. If only cancel culture will channel their energy towards racism
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2022
MITCHELL96:
What he did was bad, even his sponsor, Adidas is investigating the matter, na this kind people and behaviour the make whites label us one kind weird name like that, why beat a defenceless animal that way ? Is that not madness ?

Sigh undecided
Lol! Don't let the Whites decieve you. They've done more than this to humans (blacks) they capture Animal, electricute them and use them for circus shows!

The carry monkeys, baboons and other rare African primates for their hedious experiments! My fellow African man, don't be decieved?!
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by streetsoldier1(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not neccessarily the same but have similar attitude. They can annoy u, at anytime. If can beat a dog merciless for just a minor error, u can do the same to a woman too. If u can't treat a dog well, u can't treat a woman well.

chai woman don suffer with this kain analogy oooo, so how else will u treat a dog that picks ur car key and ran to the dumpsite with it.no be juju be that And you spend over 1hr tracing where it dropped the key and got u late for work
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by MITCHELL96: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Lol! Don't let the Whites decieve you. They've done more than this to humans (blacks) they capture Animal, electricute them and use them for circus shows!

The carry monkeys, baboons and other rare African primates for their hedious experiments! My fellow African man, don't be decieved?!

Yeah, you're talking sense, but we shouldn't be like them by doing what they did back in the years or still doing, we Africans should try and be different because they always take anything concerning Africa & Africans too far, he should know he's in a foreign land
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Truvelisback(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2022
streetsoldier1:

chai woman don suffer with this kain analogy oooo, so how else will u treat a dog that picks ur car key and ran to the dumpsite with it.no be juju be that And you spend over 1hr tracing where it dropped the key and got u late for work
Lol, U gat to keep ur keys away from ur dog.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by streetsoldier1(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, U gat to keep ur keys away from ur dog.

Make i no get freedom for my house again cos i get dog, abi the key looks like food? Naija dogs (local ones ooo) ekuke need serious flogging attimes

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Truvelisback(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Make i no get freedom for my house again cos i get dog, abi the key looks like food? Naija dogs (local ones ooo) ekuke need serious flogging attimes
Yes, but not all the time. As long as u are the owner, if the dog see u, or u threaten am, the dog go behave.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2022
As casual as this looks, it can easily ruin a player's career.
Westerners are a different breed of humans.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Osibajo2023: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Minimi3:
Nawao.

Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below for my number in my profile/ signature
if u can use ur father land as collateral
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by streetsoldier1(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, but not all the time. As long as u are the owner, if the dog see u, or u threaten am, the dog go behave.

correct!!!
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by BettyRector(f): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have many cat lover friends.....all their profiles are given below:
https://myhuntsblogbro1996..com/2022/02/all-my-hunting-friends.html
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Stanchem029: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lama70:

Hiring a VAC machine can greatly reduce the cost of your operation. It's too expensive. Most hospitals don't tell you because they want you to buy one, which they in turn buy from you at a cheap price to resell to to another uninformed patient. Reason is that the VAC machine has no other use.
However, you can check on the internet for non-governmental organisations for assistance. I pray you find help.
The boy you just replied is a notorious scammer by name Anthony munachi Okeke. Report his fraudulent comments next time.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Alwaysachick: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fashionista01:
Cat is a nice pet.

Very peaceful and frail. It's really heartless to think of hurting a cat.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Fashionista01(f): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Alwaysachick:

Very peaceful and frail. It's really heartless to think of hurting a cat.
Is like u have one already.
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Alwaysachick: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fashionista01:

Is like u have one already.

My father in-law has 4

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by Fashionista01(f): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Alwaysachick:

My father in-law has 4
My father use to have it in his house and I enjoyed playing with them when I was small.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by PWGLTD(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2022
MsFaith:

1. Are these collection of histories indigenous to you as an African man?

Rephrase: are they your history as an African?

2. Have you taken time to study the supernatural events, prophesies and writings that occurred in the old days of your tribe, or you don't have access to it or time to read it?

3. Were you born an Israelites or a jew or a Galilean or a whatever tribe was collated in the Bible, so why should you swallow it hook, line and sinker? It's ok to pick the lessons from a good book, just like other good, well written books, why make that of the bible the sole authority of your life?

4. Were the 66 books only the books written in those people's lifetime?

5. Out of the 3 continents, is your mother Africa among? Ok, Egypt was among, is your indigenous tribe among?

It's good to always ask questions.

We are not zombies who believe everything, who does not think deep and who doesn't ask questions.

Let's start emancipating ourselves from colonial impositions and look into our main history. Cus we have our history too.

You are not born a jew or an Israelite/Israeli or whatever, neither were your African tribe mentioned in the Bible.

1. The bible is not about any individual or tribe or continent! The bible has one message and that is Jesus Christ Take note of that friend because I see you are trying to receive spiritual things with your intellectual mindset... the point I made about the historical relevance of the bible and the reliability is to proof the humanity of Jesus Christ which gives legality to salvation! It's not to show or trace the historical pathway or tribal relevance for with God there's no difference between the Jew or the gentile and there's no respect of persons!

2. African traditional religion is a subject of study from primary school up to tertiary institution my good friend, what is the content of religion all over the blue marble planet? Religion is a quest to discover the Almighty God, Christianity is God making himself available to mankind in the finished work of Christ! So what you are looking for in the traditional religion has come to live in me and all those that believe in Christ!

3. Again the bible is not about tribes and ethnicity my friend it's about Jesus (John 5vs39)

Contd
Re: "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat by PWGLTD(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2022
MsFaith:

1. Are these collection of histories indigenous to you as an African man?

Rephrase: are they your history as an African?

2. Have you taken time to study the supernatural events, prophesies and writings that occurred in the old days of your tribe, or you don't have access to it or time to read it?

3. Were you born an Israelites or a jew or a Galilean or a whatever tribe was collated in the Bible, so why should you swallow it hook, line and sinker? It's ok to pick the lessons from a good book, just like other good, well written books, why make that of the bible the sole authority of your life?

4. Were the 66 books only the books written in those people's lifetime?

5. Out of the 3 continents, is your mother Africa among? Ok, Egypt was among, is your indigenous tribe among?

It's good to always ask questions.

We are not zombies who believe everything, who does not think deep and who doesn't ask questions.

Let's start emancipating ourselves from colonial impositions and look into our main history. Cus we have our history too.

You are not born a jew or an Israelite/Israeli or whatever, neither were your African tribe mentioned in the Bible.

1. The bible is not about any individual or tribe or continent! The bible has one message and that is Jesus Christ Take note of that friend because I see you are trying to receive spiritual things with your intellectual mindset... the point I made about the historical relevance of the bible and the reliability is to proof the humanity of Jesus Christ which gives legality to salvation! It's not to show or trace the historical pathway or tribal relevance for with God there's no difference between the Jew or the gentile and there's no respect of persons!

2. African traditional religion is a subject of study from primary school up to tertiary institution my good friend, what is the content of religion all over the blue marble planet? Religion is a quest to discover the Almighty God, Christianity is God making himself available to mankind in the finished work of Christ! So what you are looking for in the traditional religion has come to live in me and all those that believe in Christ!

3. Again the bible is not about tribes and ethnicity my friend it's about Jesus (John 5vs39)

4. The 66 BOOKS are the only books that have Christ in prophecies, mysteries, types and shadows... any other book written that does not testify about the incarnation, death, burial, resurrection, glorification and the manifestation of the church does not qualify to be among the Canon! The bible is a CHRISTOENTERIC material and the focus point of each book(Luke 24vs27)

5. All your questions have been answered and let me come down to the physical to help you from where you are.... Since you are doing addition by subtraction then I want to ask you a simple question... the books of either science you studied and you are using the information for your daily life and for relevance in the circular I know they were not written in your village but you believe them and you have seen them work and you apply them as well? The English you just used to respond to me what convinced you that the origin is sound even though it's a very young language and do you think it belongs to your tribe? I pray that the eyes of your understanding is enlightened and that this things should be unveiled to you for the salvation of your soul!

divinesupply665@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / 6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.