Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack (49370 Views)

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by DrGoodman: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
They should arrest that dead soldier, why is he wearing a blue stockings?

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2022
They were in a hurry to go and kill ESN members...

Haha

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Anambra na your mate?

Our okija shrine is still potent..cheers

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Allsouls: 3:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Our land has opened & swallow the enemies of Biafra, it swallow them more so that next time when ask to go, they will say no. Mad people without sense, zombies.
Oji ofor ga ana.
Oguejiofor.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Kinematics: 4:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Shithole Anambra again. Too much deaths in that state..

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by overall90: 5:01am On Feb 09, 2022
So what happened to the distress call?
Did the would be attackers change their mind or what?

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Balkan(m): 5:33am On Feb 09, 2022
[s][/s]
ThinkSmarter:
It's a pity.
My heart goes to the families of the dead soldiers.
In as much as I don't support the political oppression of the Igbos, though they partly brought upon themselves by their poor style of politics.
Igbos are not good in Politics.
Na business we sabi, whether black business or Clean one, we dey lol.
But The truth is that the Soldiers are more friendly, peaceful, disciplined and civil.
How many times do people run away at the sight of military men in their trucks in Igbo land? Hardly
But at the sight and even hearing of unknown gun men, people will start running helter scatter to avoid being killed extra judicially. Because they have no Rules of Engagement.
Mkpuru-mmiri is their grand commander.
Eziokwu na elu-ilu
Igbos should stop praising this people online, especially those of you living outside South East.
U really don't know what we pass through here.
U know the usual recruits for this kind of dirty game, ...the drug addicts, cultists, exconvicts, jailbreakers, hardmen, assassins, thugs, touts etc
The people literally figiate at the hearing of unknown gun men.
People's BP is raised unnecessarily.
Parents and loved ones are always under intense pressure to call their loved one to ascertain for sure if they are safe cuz of the activities of ESN.
They are like Bandits and BokoHaram.
But what baffles me is how same people they terrorise, still praises them, maybe the hope of Biafra Actualisation makes them to treat the atrocities of IPOB as lesser evil.
I wish Nigeria will zone the presidency to SE to shame this people.
Because they are hidden under the guise that they are fighting for political emancipation to torment the people.
see contradiction. People run away when the hear UGM and also people praising them are many and you are surprised. Udele1 we know you

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Allsouls: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:
Rest in peace to the soldiers sent to attack the terrorist group called IPOB.

Your efforts won't be in vain. The foolish terrorist group formed by Nnamdi Kanu will surely be defeated.

To those fools saying God was the one that killed them, you are just foolish. Do you know how many car accidents that happen yearly?

The only spiritual force on the side of Nnamdi Kanu is the devil. God can never be associated with a terrorist group.

Umu ekwensu!
[/font]

The spiritual force has been helping us to win Nigeria in all our court cases since 2015 till date.
The same spiritual force has swallowed many terrorist on uniform in our land.
The same spiritual forces has put confusion in the North where there brothers baptized as bandits are terrorizing and ravaging them.
The same spiritual forces will defeat FG in their own court on 16th Feb in Abuja.
The same spiritual forces torment all BIAFRA enemies until they give us Referendum date.
The same spiritual forces will give us victory at the end of the referendum & BIAFRA will be restored.

UmuChukwokike Abiama ndi chiukwu goziri agozi.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by irrefragable: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It's a pity.
In as much as I don't support the political oppression of the Igbos, though they partly brought upon themselves by their poor style of politics.
But The truth is that the Soldiers are more friendly, peaceful, disciplined and civil.
How many times do people run away at the sight of military men in their trucks in Igbo land? Hardly
But at the sight and even hearing of unknown gun men, people will start running helter scatter to avoid being killed extra judicially. Because they have no Rules of Engagement.
Eziokwu na elu-ilu
Igbos should stop praising this people online, especially those of you living outside South East.
U know the usual recruits for this kind of dirty game, ...the drug addicts, cultists, exconvicts, jailbreakers, hardmen, assassins, thugs, touts etc
Parents and loved ones are always under intense pressure to call their loved one to ascertain for sure if they are safe cuz of the activities of ESN.
But what baffles me is how same people they terrorise, still praises them, maybe the hope of Biafra Actualisation makes them to treat the atrocities of IPOB as lesser evil.
Because they are hidden under the guise that they are fighting for political emancipation to torment the people.
Afonjamudeen, own up to your skull mining lineage and leave the igbos alone.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Tumbulum: 5:56am On Feb 09, 2022
They never respond to distress call in zamfara,southern Kaduna,plateau state etc but immediately its Igbo land they will move with the speed of light to go and fight innocent villagers who know nothing about the crime they are being punished for.

These are men that have burnt down peoples homes in izombe,awomama,ihiala,villages in Enugu state,ebonyi state etc.These are the same men that killed anambara village members and called them ESN and now they have met their waterloo. Serves them right because if you feel that you have the right to cause pain to others by burning their homes and killing their relatives and tagging them ipob and ESN then whatever nature serves. Were well deserved.

I will never types rest in Peace to them. They can go to hell for the pain they caused others. For the innocent people they killed in Igbo land may their souls never find peace in the next life beyond. For burning people homes,let no one mourn for them and let another man marry their wives in few months time.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Allsouls: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It's a pity.
Eziokwu na elu-ilu

Go to hell with your presidency of a terrorist state.
Why didn't you wish that NIGERIA will grant our Referendum demand?, But you chose presidency.
After writing trash go & join the uniform men terrorizing our people or Ebubeagu so that our land that is warming up to swallow our enemies will see enough of una to swallow.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Iceberg3: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
Do they answer distress calls in such manner against herdsmen?
Thanks. God bless you richly for this

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by donjahsy(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

This is my prayer first thing in the morning every day I get up from sleep.
Be careful that Mr Death doesn't come knocking at your door while wishing another person death.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Tomek09(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
Damn this is really sad may the blood of this innocent gallant officer's visit the household of Nnamdi kanu and his followers even including the one that laughing at the death of this brave men .

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Tomek09(m): 6:18am On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:
Rest in peace to the soldiers sent to attack the terrorist group called IPOB.

Your efforts won't be in vain. The foolish terrorist group formed by Nnamdi Kanu will surely be defeated.

To those fools saying God was the one that killed them, you are just foolish. Do you know how many car accidents that happen yearly?

The only spiritual force on the side of Nnamdi Kanu is the devil. God can never be associated with a terrorist group.

Umu ekwensu!
No go develop high BP over nothing grin grin

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
Do they answer distress calls in such manner against herdsmen?
Bandits are killing thousands in the north, no military operation there, but see equipments to attack people defending themselves, God is involved in fighting this Battle, they for burnt beyond recognition sef

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by maticar: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
They will speeding like say no oo. they are invisible.
I don't understand oo

How can the drive train just pull off from such huge vehicle designed to take blasts...

What manner of speed abi na refitted vehicle wey don suffer blast for Maiduguri before

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Urchman200: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It's a pity.
Eziokwu na elu-ilu
justifying and condemning one evil actions against the other, makes no sense, you are economical with the truth, i might not be a supporter of ESN or ipob it's doesn't stop me from saying the truth when the needs arrive, we have seen military killed innocent people indiscriminately, several times, both in imo state and Enugu, where was the rules of engagement? What happened in nzombe in imo state, where houses where burnt, no rules of engagement was observed, oga make we they try they use our senses at time ,innocent people are in eastern region on a daily basis by the brutal nature of the military down east, in the northern region where bandits and boko haram have taken over,the military respect the right of the people.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by PortHarcourt1st: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Kinematics:
[b]Shithole Anambra again. Too much deaths in that state..[]

Port Harcourt slum dweller. Keep deceiving yourself while cultists, kidnappers, killers, pollution are ravaging Rivers State.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Eben91: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Cholls:
My brother what's funny
You will understand only if you are an igbo, i like this news, they were going to kill innocent civilians.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Eben91: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
and you think say e go work. grin
Don't mind the idiot, more of God's blessings on Nnamdi Kanu

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
So the attack on ESN as you said that they were rushing to repel, what happened or they too decided to turn back since the Army had an accident ?

Useless terrorists in uniform just met their Waterloo on their Way to the east to do what they are known for

my point exactly. As the accident come happen, what happened to the ESN attack ?if to say they reach wherever they where going ,we will see another headline.

Anyway,may there souls rest in peace.

As the soilders come die for accident, make them take out there anger by burning the road not the community the road passed through-e no d hard them to burn people community for East.

And which kind MRAP chasis the leave body run for accident ? where Nigeria the get all this there equipment sef??

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by overall90: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2022
eduj:

my point exactly. As the accident come happen, what happened to the ESN attack ?if to say they reach wherever they where going ,we will see another headline.

Anyway,may there souls rest in peace.

As the soilders come die for accident, make them take out there anger by burning the road not the community the road passed through-e no d hard them to burn people community for East.

And which kind MRAP chasis the leave body run for accident ? where Nigeria the get all this there equipment sef??

It's easy to decifer.
They would have wasted some lives yesterday and parade their body as the UGM that attacked them.this will give you an idea of the state sponsored terrorism that is going on in the East.
See as the evil supporters are avoiding this thread.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by GraphicsMaster1: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2022
They heard IPOB want to attack their checkpoint. sad

Rip Gallant Soldiers
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Eriokanmi: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Na wah oo. E be like say the head of thise they were going to attack strong gain.

I wish those they were going to attack had heard about this and stopped intimidating the innocent people around them.
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by cardoctor(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Damnnnnnn. Rip
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ndo1: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Just five?

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by PointZerom: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

This is my prayer first thing in the morning every day I get up from sleep.

Same to you.

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Tingotoe: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2022
The national assembly ought to make it a crime to post pictures of dead security personnel on any media platform lest those IPO/ESN monkeys we've got on this forum will jubilate as though their illusive Biafra is any closer because of it

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Lexusgs430: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Let's hear them blame Nnamdi Kanu......... cheesy

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ImoleNaija: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2022
May God rest their souls
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2022
ESN should stop fighting these terrorists; if you want to deal with them in your territory, go Local. You Gerrit! As they like killing our people and spilling innocent blood, today na their turn!

Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71