Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack (49366 Views)

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2022
SIRRITE:

That albino monkey must pay for innocent blood he has killed

Did he kill the soldiers? Please answer that

3 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Gate050: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by maxzzo1(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2022
I don't understand did Amadioha visit dem.....abi na second hand MRAP
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Fadafada231(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

This is my prayer first thing in the morning every day I get up from sleep.

He will die a good death, u re the one that will encounter a bad death niggar sad

4 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by shinealight(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
THIS WILL ENSURE PRESIDENCY IS ZONED TO THE Igbos

You have a nasty sense of humour man. Wicked! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
But you think Tinubu has urchins and thunder will scatter them?

I can't marry you again, you'll too hypocritical
AchalugoNwa:
lol
and you think say e go work. grin
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by YorobaPIGS: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
we all know the cause of their accident and u are here condemning buhari.ESN/IPOB shame on u people
Aneemal

What is the cause of their accident?
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by YorobaPIGS: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gate050:

The news saddens me
grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
shinealight:

You guys should just forget about Nigerian Presidency….you cannot eat your cake and have it!
Do you know since when Scotland has been trying to be a separate Nation? Now they have moved to the stage of having their own First Minister in Charge of Scottish affairs without firing a single shot….it’s all about using sense rather than violence!!
who cares about presidency?
ohhh you think we care.
we're just gonna play the spoiler for those who think say dem get sense

SE/SS presidency or the north continues

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
But you think Tinubu has urchins and thunder will scatter them?

I can't marry you again, you'll too hypocritical
cry
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by vee22: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Give these guys biafra what is nigeria gaining from these guys that we can't let them go. Let all Nigerians leave biafra and all biafra leave nigeria as simple as abc

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ndo1: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
It's just 5 soldiers and this ESN monkey is already in jubilation for Biafra grin. aren't you aware that we've got hundreds of thousands more? Some of them from your village sef
Three were burnt last week in ebonyi together with their APC and hilux van,i hope you are counting the scores.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by skybeauty(f): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
jmoore:
Rest in peace to the soldiers sent to attack the terrorist group called IPOB.

Your efforts won't be in vain. The foolish terrorist group formed by Nnamdi Kanu will surely be defeated.

To those fools saying God was the one that killed them, you are just foolish. Do you know how many car accidents that happen yearly?

The only spiritual force on the side of Nnamdi Kanu is the devil. God can never be associated with a terrorist group.

Umu ekwensu!

But Fulani has been butchering people in Isiuzo in Nsukka and taking over their farm but we have not seen the Army swing into action in the way they did here. May God have mercy on their souls but truth must be said. The Nigerian Army are not being Just and fair that is why they are receiving a fair share of their evil. No injustice ever goes unpunished.
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
I mean it.
Go look for Raymondigbalode or Obafemiawolowo to marry tongue
AchalugoNwa:
cry
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by puzzlegate(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

BTS. ......back to the sender !

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by okoroemeka(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
redPUSSY:
History can never be kind to Buhari: Just look at how Buhhri killed these men for nothing..

These are people's fathers, and probably breadwinner's of some families yet they just got wasted for nothing..

Boko Haram and bandits are having field day in the north yet Igbos are Buhari's problem despite oppose by the international community concerning the issue of IPOB ..

Isorite !

Rest in Peace gallant soliders.. Those that are sending you to your early graves are behind the closed doors feeding fat on your naivety..

Like I have always said...

We are just postponing the inevitable in this country and the more time we waste the more problem we create the more the enemity is getting stronger..

Anybody who's thinking that Nigeria would remain one forever should have a rethink..

Sescession would have died off if Igbos re minority, probably the larger tribe would swallow it in years to come, but here we re talking of major ethnic group in Nigeria that have become so conscious of their ethnicity especially this time and age..

Even some minor ethnic groups have existed for centuries let alone millions of Igbos in this country and those in diaspora as well..

Peaceful disolution is the best way for us so that we might be good neighbours , than this seek and hide game we are playing here.. But if by any chance Nigeria gets balkanized in an ugly or unpleasant way, what's happening in middle east would be a child's play to compare with what would be happening between Igbos and their ugly neighbours...

Igbos don't forget !!
you are spot on correct,if you are the president with numerous advisers the final decision will land on your table,the decision by our president to kidnap MNK from Kenya is the catalyst for this violent agitations,how many policemen,army,airforce,civil defence,innocent civilians has died since they brought this man back,how many government infrastructure has been destroyed,how much are we loosing every Monday we are not productive,how many more need to die because our president is obsessed with capturing MNK,do we have to pay such a high price to capture and imprison just one man,now the idea has backfired and the government now realized that they have a burning coal in their hands,sometimes dull minds needs to be sharpened on the whetstone of common Sense and the government is now unwittingly the catalyst to a reaction that is getting only bigger and bigger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by puzzlegate(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It's a pity.
My heart goes to the families of the dead soldiers.
In as much as I don't support the political oppression of the Igbos, though they partly brought upon themselves by their poor style of politics.
Igbos are not good in Politics.
Na business we sabi, whether black business or Clean one, we dey lol.
But The truth is that the Soldiers are more friendly, peaceful, disciplined and civil.
How many times do people run away at the sight of military men in their trucks in Igbo land? Hardly
But at the sight and even hearing of unknown gun men, people will start running helter scatter to avoid being killed extra judicially. Because they have no Rules of Engagement.
Mkpuru-mmiri is their grand commander.
Eziokwu na elu-ilu
Igbos should stop praising this people online, especially those of you living outside South East.
U really don't know what we pass through here.
U know the usual recruits for this kind of dirty game, ...the drug addicts, cultists, exconvicts, jailbreakers, hardmen, assassins, thugs, touts etc
The people literally figiate at the hearing of unknown gun men.
People's BP is raised unnecessarily.
Parents and loved ones are always under intense pressure to call their loved one to ascertain for sure if they are safe cuz of the activities of ESN.
They are like Bandits and BokoHaram.
But what baffles me is how same people they terrorise, still praises them, maybe the hope of Biafra Actualisation makes them to treat the atrocities of IPOB as lesser evil.
I wish Nigeria will zone the presidency to SE to shame this people.
Because they are hidden under the guise that they are fighting for political emancipation to torment the people.
Have finished typing long rubbish ? Ok go to your house and rest. You don't know what is happening.
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nonexisting: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are really suffering. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by 02Kebreal(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
redPUSSY:
History can never be kind to Buhari: Just look at how Buhhri killed these men for nothing..

These are people's fathers, and probably breadwinner's of some families yet they just got wasted for nothing..

Boko Haram and bandits are having field day in the north yet Igbos are Buhari's problem despite oppose by the international community concerning the issue of IPOB ..

Isorite !

Rest in Peace gallant soliders.. Those that are sending you to your early graves are behind the closed doors feeding fat on your naivety..

Like I have always said...

We are just postponing the inevitable in this country and the more time we waste the more problem we create the more the enemity is getting stronger..

Anybody who's thinking that Nigeria would remain one forever should have a rethink..

Sescession would have died off if Igbos re minority, probably the larger tribe would swallow it in years to come, but here we re talking of major ethnic group in Nigeria that have become so conscious of their ethnicity especially this time and age..

Even some minor ethnic groups have existed for centuries let alone millions of Igbos in this country and those in diaspora as well..

Peaceful disolution is the best way for us so that we might be good neighbours , than this seek and hide game we are playing here.. But if by any chance Nigeria gets balkanized in an ugly or unpleasant way, what's happening in middle east would be a child's play to compare with what would be happening between Igbos and their ugly neighbours...

Igbos don't forget !!

Igbos and chest beating
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by ndo1: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
It's just 5 soldiers and this ESN monkey is already in jubilation for Biafra grin. aren't you aware that we've got hundreds of thousands more? Some of them from your village sef
Three were burnt last week in ebonyi state last week together with their APC and hilux van.i hope you are counting the scores.
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
They will speeding like say no oo. they are invisible.
they hardly realize that it only one life they have.. always feeling like demi gods and overspeeding
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
He frustrateth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands can not perform their enterprise. (Job 5:12)

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
Damn this is really sad may the blood of this innocent gallant officer's visit the household of Nnamdi kanu and his followers even including the one that laughing at the death of this brave men .

YOU CAN DIE WITH THOSE USELESS DEAD STUPID SOLDIERS! cheesy WE DON'T CARE!!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Adukwuj(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Painful,Rest in peace gallant soldiers�
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nicenixon: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thunder fire all those people who are here praising the soldiers mishap. This accident made it to news but what about dead bodies piled up in Ihiala market as a result of unknown gunmen shooting on Monday. Many people staying outside southeast are busy praising and typing nonsense, I just wish you are staying here and see many Igbo men killed just because we went after their livelihood. I can't wait to finish my contract here and relocate, biko I didn't come to this life to die young or be afraid of unknown. If you quote me to say nonsense, I swear may you be unfortunate in life and die horrible death like those people burnt inside the mini bus or those killed by bullet on Monday. Useless gunmen terrorizing satellite towns but they won't try such in Akwa. Akwa was bubbling on Monday and nothing happened there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Collins4u1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Msteeew
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by treatise: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
redPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/breaking-five-soldiers-killed-auto-crash-while-answering-distress-call-repel-alleged

MRAP (mine-resistant, ambush protected vehicle scattered without hitting mines; just imagine if it had ran over landmine . Hmmm
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by Nicenixon: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
If Ipob or ESN or whatever they call them really want independence of Biafra, they should go after their senators, reps and national assembly not people they claimed they are fighting for.

1 Like

Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by faste: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol and you think say e go work. grin
Are u sure u will survive today?
Re: 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack by shinealight(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
who cares about presidency?
ohhh you think we care.
we're just gonna play the spoiler for those who think say dem get sense

SE/SS presidency or the north continues

A case of cutting your nose to spite your face! Who cares? It’s your nose and it’s also your face that’s messed up. grin grin
You’ll continue to be second class citizens in other people’s land that you’re helping them develop. Use your sense man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.