Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,521 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! (37659 Views)

My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Shedrack777: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you for this update.

I was really concerned about your predicament and was going to reach out to know if you'd need help with printing obituary posters or "gone too soon" tshirts because I didn't see him being found alive.

We can only be grateful that he is alive though not well, get someone to give him a wad of cash, that should help trigger his speech.
just when i thought that you're going to disappoint, then, boom! you prove you're NwaAmaIkpe the foul mouthed rib crackin man

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by causewahala: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Trust he's undergoing complete medical checks. Dude's obviously been traumatized, who knows what they did to him?
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
my mama Dirtytot0:
you never see anything.

I know you are on rampage on this platform because you are broke and depressed. My mission is to make you die of that depression. grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Goldbw122(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank God for his life
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Saig: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
I made a post yesterday concerning my missing brother and how I was told on phone that they will burn him

https://www.nairaland.com/6974692/vigilante-held-brother-enugu-threatened

Well to the glory of God he was found in police station this morning with wounds all over him. The police said that he walked into the station by himself and has not alter a word since then. I told my parent to take him to hospital and he's receiving treatment.
By the grace of almighty God, I believe he will regain his senses and talk

I want to use this medium to thank everyone that said a word of prayer to my brother, lot of nairalander even called to check on him. Nairaland is a great family. I pray Almighty God will bless you all

Thank God for you people and your brother
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was really concerned about your predicament and was going to reach out to know if you'd need help with printing obituary posters or "gone too soon" tshirts because I didn't see him being found alive.

We can only be grateful that he is alive though not well, get someone to give him a wad of cash, that should help trigger his speech.

This is heartless , crass , wicked and mean of you.

You don't joke with stuff like this!!!!!

Haba!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by FireUpNow(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
I made a post yesterday concerning my missing brother and how I was told on phone that they will burn him

Well to the glory of God he was found in police station this morning with wounds all over him. The police said that he walked into the station by himself and has not alter a word since then. I told my parent to take him to hospital and he's receiving treatment.

I want to use this medium to thank everyone that said a word of prayer to my brother, lot of nairalander even called to check on him. Nairaland is a great family. I pray Almighty God will bless you all

I am happy for you bruh
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Bimpe29: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen. He will be granted healing by the merciful God.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Germi9: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

I told you they won’t kill him,oya bring your seed faith asap
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by adebwalex(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Massiveglory:

Must u beg? Beg beg give away. Can't you give? Abi if you give, you go die?

Glorify God with the op and move on .

grin grin I shake your ✋

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Jesubaby: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blessed be the name of the name for prayer answered. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Thank God he is alive , I pray that God will perfect His healings upon him.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Mrseroh: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Thank God for his safe return, PLS DON'T DISCLOSE THE HOSPITAL that he's receiving treatment, the perpetrators might come for him to further conceal their evil act. I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by omoharry(f): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hublot1:
Glory be to God. I decided to send your a dm or mention you today to ask for updates and I saw this.
Thank God!

He doesn't need to talk now he's traumatised, but the most important thing is that God intervened.

Garri know werin e see inside hot water before e change name to eba. Give him time, he will come good!
grin grin grin grin grin grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by omoharry(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mrseroh:

Thank God for his safe return, PLS DON'T DISCLOSE THE HOSPITAL that he's receiving treatment, the perpetrators might come for him to further conceal their evil act. I wish him speedy recovery.
Was he kidnapped ? Did they pay ransom before he was released? I didn't follow the story .

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Btruth: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Massiveglory:

Must u beg? Beg beg give away. Can't you give? Abi if you give, you go die?

Glorify God with the op and move on .
bi make him make offering give the OP first to looks after his brother?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Bankpower: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Heavens be praised. Thank you Almighty � Father
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Bankpower: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Great news!
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by decub: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Glory to God that he's been found.

Kindly update the thread when he narrated his experience so we could learn from it.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by cho25bc(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwamaikpe is back!!! Madness is back!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by cho25bc(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Congratulations. Thank God for his life. May he recover quick in Jesus name.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by IbileIfe: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Ikukuudo: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
I thank God for his safe return.
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by Abdogood(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
We thank God Almighty he is fine and safe. Please share what happened so we can all take precautions too. Thank you....
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by biggestmanhood(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank God that the skull minners didn't harvest his skull
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by andyanders: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
@NWAMAIKPE, May the boy recover 2 read ur obituary. Fool
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by TheMostComplex1: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Glory be to God
Re: My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! by emmanok24(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It’s unfortunate that an human being will make joke out of something this sensitive.

If you’re the OP, how would you feel reading this? If you’re the victim wouldn’t you have coveted prayers and good wishes?

I see a lot of people are fanning your altered ego; I hope the tables don’t turn on y’all!

Congratulations to the OP’s family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Man Interrupts Wife’s Burial In Anambra, Throws Corpse On Floor (Photos) / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.