Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? (536 Views)

Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? / Please What's Wrong With My Dog / Please Help, What's Wrong With My Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by Xwizard: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Has anyone sold his or her pet and regretted ?
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sorry, dearie.
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by Xwizard: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sorry, dearie.

Have you ever ??
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by doggedfighter(f): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Xwizard:

Have you ever ??

I have never but all I know is that parting hurts.

And I love dogs too especially those small hairy ones.
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by Totiemide: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
I have and it hurt so bad..

Reason why I sold mine was because she had a cut on her ear that refused to heal. I tried different medication, it wasn't working.

She was getting leaner every day.

It was as if my dog had a premonition of what I was about to do to her, started barking at me, won't eat the food serve by me. Still didn't change my mind, I sold her the following week.

I could say she wasn't barking, she was crying. After the guy left with it, I cried for weeks. Went back to the guy to see if I could get her back, I was told he sold it to dog eaters..

O boy, my tears knew no bound.

I thought selling and getting another was going to be easy but it wasn't. Even till now I don't have a dog cuz it feels like betraying to me.

Parting with a pets hurt so bad. You just have to move on or if you have the money, get your dog back.

1 Like

Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by Xwizard: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Totiemide:
I have and it hurt so bad..

Reason why I sold mine was because she had a cut on her ear that refused to heal. I tried different medication, it wasn't working.

She was getting leaner every day.

It was as if my dog had a premonition of what I was about to do to her, started barking at me, won't eat the food serve by me. Still didn't change my mind, I sold her the following week.

I could say she wasn't barking, she was crying. After the guy left with it, I cried for weeks. Went back to the guy to see if I could get her back, I was told he sold it to dog eaters..

O boy, my tears knew no bound.

I thought selling and getting another was going to be easy but it wasn't. Even till now I don't have a dog cuz it feels like betraying to me.

Parting with a pets hurt so bad. You just have to move on or if you have the money, get your dog back.

Woooow well I sold mine cos I don’t want her to suffer but if only I had waited a little more, I felt really bad. I don’t want to get her back yet cos, now I’m use to going out of the house anytime.
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by Totiemide: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Xwizard:

Woooow well I sold mine cos I don’t want her to suffer but if only I had waited a little more, I felt really bad. I don’t want to get her back yet cos, now I’m use to going out of the house anytime.

I understand, there's no point in bringing her back if yu won't have time for her. Don't beat yourself up for it, you did what you had to do.
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by molayo79e: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
okay
Re: Pls What’s Wrong With Me ? by tonididdy(m): 5:24am On Feb 14, 2022
I felt this way about my first dog Bruno.
during the holidays of 2019, home was lonely so I bought a Lhasa.
It was the cutest, yet most aggressive little tyrant I had ever known. Very protective of my space.
If I don't give permission, you can't come close. It was only 5 months old at the time.

... Fast forward to February, time to travel back. I looked for someone to adopt her all to no avail. I finally had to sell her to a dude whose being disturbing me since I posted her online. He was a dog lover. From his status updates... Bruno wasn't missing me lol, he was having too much fun and pampering.
After sometime I no longer saw the guys updates, he was unreachable and that's the last I saw my pal dog.

I miss Bruno so much, I have a portrait of him.

(1) (Reply)

GSD Puppies For Sale / Just Check Out This Top Quality Pedigree Showline German Shepherd Available!! / Fun Facts About Parrots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.