Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Do You Need More Clients Or Buys ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need More Clients Or Buys ? (151 Views)

Landlord Issue I Need More Knowledge About This / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need More Clients Or Buys ? by OgThanos: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders,
I believe we real Estate business men all know how important it is to get lots of awareness of our various product to the General public in fact targeted/wanting clients..

Good quality adverts= tonns of awareness= customer= lots of sales= profits.

here is what am i driving at,
i am a jiji sales representative and I can post ads of what you sell or services you render(eg home barber, painter, plumber etc)and i confidently guarantee that you will make sales like never before cos ypur products will be posted as sponsored post on jiji, Facebook and Instagram as far as what you sell is legal..

I believe we real Estate business men all know how important it is to get lots of awareness of our various product to the General public in fact targeted/wanting clients..

i am a jiji sales representative and I can post ads of what you sell or services you render(eg home barber, painter, plumber etc)and i confidently guarantee that you will make sales like never before cos ypur products will be posted as sponsored post on jiji, Facebook and Instagram as far as what you sell is legal..

Re: Do You Need More Clients Or Buys ? by Mub4luv(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
This guy is a fraudster. He sold a small sized Pam slippers to me and has failed to change it despite assuring me that it’s a big 45. The shoe was just a fit for someone that wears 42. He had refused to take my calls nor respond to WhatsApp messages. I guarantee that he would disappoint you. I do not expect such behaviour from an online seller. I took care of all dispatch cost and ready to foot it again.

OgThanos:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Functioning Brewery For Sale / How Hard Is It To Own A House As A Youth Aged 27 In Nigeria? / Hot Sale (sugarcane Juice Extractor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.