Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra (11027 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OBALOLA55(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
udele1:
grin grin grin
MAI GIDA WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW sad

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by PDJT: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
adecz:

⭕️⭕️If Biafra is granted Ndigbo,
expect civil war to break out in
Biafra within 12 months. Igbo slaughtering
Igbo..

They have already being practicing
on themselves.

Majority of them will later denounce
Biafra and beg to return to the great
African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by DemMannaScam: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ade, ur mumu no too much?
Erudite skuller cheesy

adecz:

⭕️By the time they start the slaughtering,
skull mining in the West will stop as we
shall start importing fresh, big skulls ☠️☠️☠️
from Biafra.

Evans will be the Minister of skull
Export for Biafra. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Urchman27:
Obasanjo: "With what I saw at UK Parliament, I can boldly say that
Nnamdi Kanu has gotten Biafra"

https://www.facebook.com/482749575105792/posts/4724738217573552/
grin
Urchman27:
Obasanjo: "With what I saw at UK Parliament, I can boldly say that
Nnamdi Kanu has gotten Biafra"

https://www.facebook.com/482749575105792/posts/4724738217573552/
You sure?
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by GambaOsaka: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2022
All these bunch of jokers sef.
Even the Nnamdi Kanu is satisfied with his swollen bank account. Even in his absence, magas and mugus are still paying.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Dawn91(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2022
This is absolute rubbish fake news .. source is Facebook grin

These guys are iliterate clowns ... These ones are looking for what to use and dupe people to donate for their lost course

grin

Hungry thieves

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Lastmankc(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

That guy you wasted your data to quote is a known drunk in the streets of Ogbomosho.
little kids would follow him around while he staggered about with his empty bottles of gin tied around his waste.
I am even surprised that his skull is still intact.Or is the guy skull Cursed?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Idiko1: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

⭕️By the time they start the slaughtering,
skull mining in the West will stop as we
shall start importing fresh, big skulls ☠️☠️☠️
from Biafra.

Evans will be the Minister of skull
Export for Biafra. grin grin

The only dumbass stiffs who have fought themselves came as Kiriji. Even though it was a misguided wrestling incident over tubers of cocoa yam, yet it was a hand-to-hand combat.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Luckysbab: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Mynd 44

I think this thread needs to be closed.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by AntiBMC(m): 1:28am On Feb 09, 2022
SlyDev:

Igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria need them

Yet you people are clinging to us like oxygen. Tahh! This tribe sees through all the fulani shenanigans. You can't fool us with ur propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by AntiBMC(m): 1:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Luckysbab:
Mynd 44

Closing it wouldn't change anything. So keep crying. Possibly, cardiac arrest will be next.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Quintuple: 2:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Wow congratulations Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by chiefobdk2: 5:14am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️

once they achieve Biafra expect nogerians to kill themselves.. nothing to hold them together like the hate on Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by chiefobdk2: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Luckysbab:
Mynd 44
because u re in pain?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by limeta(f): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Parasite must possess taqiyya form of life

long live bf

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
shut up dia, no body dead or alive will beg to return to Nigeria. Nothing in this world can be worse than present nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by orisa37: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2022
viyon02:
That is a gravitational statement.

GRAVITY GRAVITY AND HIS MASTER'S VOICE.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by joyandfaith: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Nigeria will still divide or restructure into confederation of independent states/nations. 2023 Igbo presidency may be political ploy to delay biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by orisa37: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2022
"IF BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, THE IBOS GO, THE YORUBAS WILL GO. SAID THE SAGE.

CC:
PROF BANJI AKINTOYE, AYO BANJO,, FALAE, AFENIFERE, Osinbajo, GOWON, AKEREDOLU ETCETERA ETCETERA. AND THE NASS.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Iceberg3: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
Deeply concerned self appointed afonja Igbo special adviser grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by orisa37: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2022
BOSCO OR BOSSO, HAVE YOU HEARD THAT?
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by orisa37: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2022
WE TOLD THEM TO DECENTRALIZE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES, THEY'RE DEAF AND DUMB.

MAYBE FUNAM WILL NOW SEEK HELP FROM PALESTINE.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by orisa37: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2022
BABA IS A TEETOTALER NOW. OUR NASS IS NASTY. THEY'RE ALL BOSSOS AND BOSCOS.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by cazchi: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2022
BKayy:

If there was any sign that it would be like that, you would have been the one calling for Biafra.
Parasite

This. The guy hates us, yet wants his break is back advising us on what concerns us.

This is sickness! Zoogerians are sick!
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by cazchi: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2022
SlyDev:

Your leaders know Igbo are going to suffer if they leave Nigeria, reason they are afraid of even talking about it, but you an average igbo on the street knows nothing about the suffering that await you in beerfraud Republic

..but how is that your concern? Dey your dey guy!
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Naijabad: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Biafrans are in support of Yorubas to have their Oduduwa Republic. But the same cannot be said about Yorubas supporting Igbos for a Biafra Nation.

Is it envy or what?

Biafra must come. Whether Igbo President or not. Biafra must come.

The blood of over 3 million of my siblings will never be in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Naijabad: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2022
orisa37:
WE TOLD THEM TO DECENTRALIZE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES, THEY'RE DEAF AND DUMB.

MAYBE FUNAM WILL NOW SEEK HELP FROM PALESTINE.

We have gone past restructuring. We want Biafra. Full stop.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by juman(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2022
Aremu obasanjo oloriburuku oleeeee.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Coldie(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Election is near so obasanjo has started making foolish statements.

Yes he has gotten Biafra, oya Biafra go and release your president
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2022
cazchi:

..but how is that your concern? Dey your dey guy!

The way Igbo dey their dey? grin
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Chiefecho(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
SlyDev:

Your leaders know Igbo are going to suffer if they leave Nigeria, reason they are afraid of even talking about it, but you an average igbo on the street knows nothing about the suffering that await you in beerfraud Republic

I don't want to qoute you with the thought of you being a kid
Let me assume you are mature enough

And you might have read the republic of Biafra book

You would know wen Biafra was declared we topped one of the fastest growing country in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Presidential Candidates To Pay ₦10 Million For Billboards, Posters In Kogi / John Kerry Visits Geoffrey Onyeama / Akwa Ibom Elections: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Testifies Against The Pdp At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.