Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS (3295 Views)

IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 00FFT00(m): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Beejayy20:

ibo dominate real estate in lagos? are you normal?yoruba develop 90% of real estate in lagos https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30
any data that show ibo dominate commerce in lagos?

why will I jealous of person am better off.

So, until your people can prove to match the incredible feat achieved by Igbo people in the decisive defeat of Awolowo's malicious, and evil 20 pounds policy, and emerge to become the pain Igbos have become to jealousy imbued Yorubas such as yourself, it will be fair to say that we have nothing to discuss further.

Bye
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by ruggedtimi(m): 4:49am On Feb 09, 2022
I*bos dey dominate almost every economic sector in Nigeria...but yet Dem say they are marginalized. U find a full market occupied by the Igbos. I doubt if there is any market in the eastern state monopolized by any other tribe.
In my brief stay in Owerri I noticed all the shops and restaurants are owned by Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by LILTJAY1: 4:50am On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
why others don't build in your land,is just because you kill even your people because of land...I always pray Biafra should be giving to you people honestly!
kiss

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Allsouls: 4:58am On Feb 09, 2022
No be today it start, right from Anya Adam.

Ahmadu Belo says
"I will rather employ you a (foreign) than to employ an Igbo man who dominates in every village they go, Just employ his as a labourer he will grow to head labourer".
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by htdot: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2022
they ain't straight forward.... they will choose money before human... They can do any illegal business for money.. they are so cunning and can claim what is not even theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by heniford2: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
why others don't build in your land,is just because you kill even your people because of land...I always pray Biafra should be giving to you people honestly!
lies you guys can't afford it, igbos doesn't kill anybody like the North does the gospel truth is you guys cant not afford to buy land in eastern states talk more of building it grin cheesy and another thing you guys are not business coordinate like igbos
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by heniford2: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
still richer and wealthy than your baby factory,ritualist,and drug peddler generation
you guys are Rich lol grin cheesy broke ass people
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by heniford2: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Nitah1:
Igbo people are their own problem, nobody hates them and there's nothing like jealousy here if at all there is no one would have allow them to settled everywhere in the north but same cannot be said about northerners in the Eastern part of the country.

Igbo people are not united eg they don't speak one voice.

Today some Igbo's want Biafra while others are against it..same Igbos are aspiring to rule the country they are agitating to leave.

Igbo people do not like one another,they have no respect for one another...eg you have money i have money what can u tell me?

Igbo people look down on every other person but proud themselves to be superior.

Igbo people do not trust anyone from any other tribe.

Igbo people hates northerners and westerners,the evidence can be seen here on nairaland.

Now how on earth will Igbo man become president?

In igboland there are parts that are considered to be inferior eg delta igbos.

Imo and Anambra problem is unending.

Igbo people brought Islam to the East.

Make I rest here..
lies igbos are more united than any tribe recently in Nigeria
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
headSmasher:
If Igbos can kill and destroy their tribesmen properties just because of different political affiliation and divergent religious beliefs, is that not evil, check Igbos comments on burning of igbokwe house, unknown gunmen killing security operatives, Igbos that converted to Islam, wedding of two igbo Muslims and do on, see how IPOB are killing Igbos and calling them saboteurs and Igbos are happen
orji uzo is not an IGBO man in APC..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nitah1:
Igbo people are their own problem, nobody hates them and there's nothing like jealousy here if at all there is no one would have allow them to settled everywhere in the north but same cannot be said about northerners in the Eastern part of the country.

Today some Igbo's want Biafra while others are against it..same Igbos are aspiring to rule the country they are agitating to leave.

Igbo people do not like one another,they have no respect for one another...eg you have money i have money what can u tell me?

Igbo people look down on every other person but proud themselves to be superior.

Igbo people hates northerners and westerners,the evidence can be seen here on nairaland.

Make I rest here..

I THINK THIS ANSWERS YOUR UNFOUNDED LIES....
http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/13/futile-search-good-igbo-rudolf-ogoo-okonkwo
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rossikk:

I understand. ''A narcissist is never sorry because he (or she) perceives himself as perfect. He can’t be wrong. He views himself as superior to everyone and, thus, always right.''

https://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-is-never-wrong/
not bowing to your manipulations dose not and cannot make one a narcissist sir....
You hate without reason..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by adamsmith914: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Na enviness and Jealousy dey worry them..
Jealous of a majority tribe begging for power?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by diridiri(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nitah1:

Make I rest here..
look at this mumu
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by asanausana91: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
How many Northerners are your neighbors?
Everybody will think twice before befriending the people that started coup in Nigeria.
Do you know how many innocent Adamawa people were killed in Anambara because of this rubbish Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by asanausana91: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
lies you guys can't afford it, igbos doesn't kill anybody like the North does the gospel truth is you guys cant not afford to buy land in Wash and haven't building grin cheesy and another thing you guys are not business coordinate like igbos
is it by force for you to stay in the north, go back to your red mud region. Since you claim to be billionaires, why do you want to be a neighbor to a poor man? It is better I sleep with snake than have an Igbo man as my neighbor.
You want Biafra,but when the north tells you to go back to your land of milk and Honey, you begin to cry.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by asanausana91: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! Harvesting skulls doesn't make one rich, but by hard work which Igbo are known for .
you said you want Biafra,said OK go back to your Biafra . why then are you crying?
Since the Northerner said he don't want you as a neighbor ,why not pack your things and follow night bus back to your land of milk and honey?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by asanausana91: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
We accepted the igbos as refugees after the war, now that they eat and satisfied, they begin to carry shoulder. We know how to cut down your shoulders if you try nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by aribisala0(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
00FFT00:

So, until your people can prove to match the incredible feat achieved by Igbo people in the decisive defeat of Awolowo's malicious, and evil 20 pounds policy, and emerge to become the pain Igbos have become to jealousy imbued Yorubas such as yourself, it will be fair to say that we have nothing to discuss further.

Bye
The Twenty pound policy lie has been dismantled comprehensively

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Rossikk(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fbisshit:
not bowing to your manipulations dose not and cannot make one a narcissist sir....
You hate without reason..

I never argue with narcissists because they are ALWAYS right, in their heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 00FFT00(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
aribisala0:
The Twenty pound policy lie has been dismantled comprehensively

You are lying now as you lied in the thread you referenced.
I have no time for Yoruba revisionists and Awolowo apologists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by aribisala0(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2022
00FFT00:

You are lying now as you lied in the thread you referenced.
I have no time for Yoruba revisionists and Awolowo apologists.
lying??

Your brothers ran away converted to the truth and dawning that the hate they were fed with breast milk is based on lies
The self consoling lies of defeated elders who were deceived by the Mazi of their time
Your folk sometimes handle reality with fantasy shunning glaring reality.

One thing was established.

There is no Calabar ,Ikwerre, Ogoni or Ibibio man claiming that his savings were taken over

There is no Eboe man alive who has tendered any documentary evidence to show as many claim, "here is my bank book with Standard Bank or Barclays . I was denied my money" NOT ONE !!!

Is that not bizarre? Not one of you has ever seen such a bank book with your own eyes yet you parrot these falsehood with fervor

Yes it was war and many lost bank books but are we to believe the ENTIRE RACE lost all their bank documents?

How come Chinua Achebe never addressed that issue e.g . Was he a victim? Not one paragraph written by Achebe?

How come No Newspaper from that time carried it that Eboe money was seized?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 00FFT00(m): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
lying??

Your brothers ran away converted to the truth and dawning that the hate they were fed with breast milk is based on lies
The self consoling lies of defeated elders who were deceived by the Mazi of their time

There is no Calabar ,Ikwerre, Ogoni or Ibibio man claiming that his savings were taken over

There is no Eboe man alive who has tendered any documentary evidence to show as many claim, "here is my bank book with Standard Bank or Barclays . I was denied my money" NOT ONE !!!

Is that not bizarre? Not one of you has ever seen such a bank book with your own eyes yet you parrot these falsehood with fervor

Yes it was war and many lost bank books but are we to believe the ENTIRE RACE lost all their bank documents?

How come Chinua Achebe never addressed that issue e.g . Was he a victim? Not one paragraph written by Achebe?

The name you elected in describing Igbos is all telling of the hate you harbor inside of you for a people who took nothing away from you or your ancestors. You can therefore not be reasonably expected to be truthful in any matter with regards to Ndigbo, but will seek to twist the narrative to the results you seek.

I happen to be one of the people who helped shut down Adeyinka Grandson, your fellow hate merchant. Let's hope that we may not have the need to become interested in you.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by aribisala0(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2022
00FFT00:

The name you elected in describing Igbos is all telling of the hate you harbor inside of you for a people who took nothing away from you or your ancestors. You can therefore not be reasonably expected to be truthful in any matter with regards to Ndigbo, but will seek to twist the narrative to the results you seek.

I happen to be one of the people who helped shut down Adeyinka Grandson, your fellow hate merchant. Let's hope that we may not have the need to become interested in you.
When you have lost the argument you always introduce nonsensical sentiments

Twenty pounds

Focus

Always talking like children what has hate got to do with asking you to provide facts

The reality is that the twenty pound story is a lie and it was discredited totally on that thread

Twenty pounds story is a lie

If you are looking for a hater look in the mirror

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by omoharry(f): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Fbisshit:
http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

"We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a property; just like that?” the DCP queried...

https://punchng.com/catholic-suspends-lagos-priest-who-banned-igbo-songs-in-parish/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp

Anelu was reported to have banned Igbo songs and choruses in his parish, arguing that the excesses of Ndigbo must be contained.

It was learnt that he had angrily stopped a soul-lifting chorus during the second collection, noting that Igbos cannot keep dominating other people in his Catholic parish.

He reportedly cited the case of his Benin Diocese where Igbos dominate to the point of becoming the Bishop, allegedly claiming that the spirit of God recognises only geographical languages of the parish.

Prejudice and hate breeds rancour.
If history were available for most of you that will hide behind Nigerian civil war to justify your hatred towards the IGBOS, i wonder what you'll do with the whites that enslaved the Black's...

Am asking again, what is the crime of IGBOS that all of you are against them?

I ask this question not because you're going to change but, because it's a question that must and should be ask in time like this in Nigeria everyone is claiming indivisible...

Mind you, your generation to come will keep fighting without knowing the cause of their fight, so define the crime of IGBOS..
Jealousy..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by DMerciful(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Igbos have money so their lands are expensive. Secondly, its difficult to compete against Igbos anywhere in Nigeria how much more in Igbo land grin
uthlaw:
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by aribisala0(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Their lands are barren with little economic prospects so no one wants to go live there
If their people are running away like refugees why would any sensible person go there

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by DMerciful(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2022
You're not a Yoruba!
johnmartus:
There's a guy on this forum told me that Yoruba are the most hated tribe worldwide I was surprised to see this tonight.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by DMerciful(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2022
How did Awolowo die?

Why wasnt he given a national burial?

Ojukwu and even Nzeogwu were given National burial! Nzeogwu that people blamed
for the coup died in the Biafran war fighting for Biafra and yet given a national burial!
aribisala0:
lying??

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by hmohammed(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Stop being incoherent and go straight to the point... how does this your post correlate with what op is asking

Another problem of the igbos is what you just demonstrated. The points made above is clear to a fool. Igbos live in self denial and delusion and always hard to communicate with them

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by aribisala0(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
How did Awolowo die?

Why wasnt he given a national burial?

Ojukwu and even Nzeogwu were given National burial! Nzeogwu that people blamed
for the coup died in the Biafran war fighting for Biafra and yet given a national burial!
How did Jesus die why was he not given a World burial

Your priorities do not have to be ours

Anyway let us not change the subject . You are jumping like a butterfly . What is the issue of this thread?

Let us focus

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. / Meet Joseph Datti Ahmed's Wife & Other LP Stakeholders (PHOTOS) / Abuja 25% Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.