Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. (3306 Views)

Result From INEC: This Result Table Says A Lot. / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by dignity33: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2022
I took a little time off to go through one polling ward in Borno state and this what i found. ABADAM local government. AREGE primary school. WARD. Arege.
Is this free and fair election INEC promise us. Nigeria is gone, election in Northern Nigeria is a total scam.

5 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Minjim: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Calm down

What's wrong with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by dignity33: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2022
i still can believe that all this free and fair election Buhari and Inec are promising Nigeria is fake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Romanoff(f): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Don't just post on Nairaland. Report to INEC. Tag them on twitter with these screenshots.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by dignity33: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Don't just post on Nairaland. Report to INEC. Tag them on twitter with these screenshots.
report what? even if you report , how are you sure the issue will be resolve.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
grin

And Nairaland is your point of contact to reach INEC?

Smh….

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Romanoff(f): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2022
dignity33:

It's better to do your part than to do nothing at all. They made a post saying Nigerians should report under aged voters.

Abeg, just do am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Naira20: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Shettima's confidence...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Mrshocker(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2022
dignity33:

You're actually a very stupid individual. There's an option for you to report it there, instead of you to report, you came here to wail. This archaic mindset of yours is the reason why the wrong set of people keep ruling us. "If I report, nothing will happen". If you know that nothing will happen so why did you bring it here? So we can all cry with you? Idiot.

16 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by sonature1: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2022
They even registered a police officer grin

If INEC Chairman is serious about organizing a free and credible election, there has to be a punishment for this madness.

Who captured them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by BATified2023: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2022
dignity33:
I took a little time off to go through one polling ward in Borno state and this what i found. ABADAM local government. AREGE primary school. WARD. Arege.
Is this free and fair election INEC promise us. Nigeria is gone, election in Northern Nigeria is a total scam.
u igbos better go n prepare for Biafra or death

We really ready for u this election,we want to give u the final shut up

Shebi na we b animals right?
Shebi Nigeria na zoo?

We will show u how it is done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Naira20: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Instead of insulting him.
Help him report to INEC
EtinosaDLaw:

You're actually a very stupid individual. There's an option for you to report it there, instead of you to report, you came here to wail. This archaic mindset of yours is the reason why the wrong set of people keep ruling us. "If I report, nothing will happen". If you know that nothing will happen so why did you bring it here? So we can all cry with you? Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by sonature1: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Bros, be calming down with the harsh words. grin

Na morning be this; unless you are in Asia or Australia.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Naira20:
Instead of insulting him.
Help him report to INEC

I reported quite a number of them in Katsina state yesterday, he should do the same, except his motive here is different. I'm tired of Nigerians honestly

4 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by youngsahito(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Reporting to inec wud be the best action to take. Northerners are using everything in their capacity to rig election and those that registered those Almaji needs to be punished for others to see that inec is serious this time around.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by youngsahito(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

are you not also stup*d by calling somebody that, always know the right words to use to correct your fellow human being. I come in peace...

4 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
sonature1:

I dey Sakponba for Edo State, boss grin

I had to use those words because I'm sick and tired of this "victim" mindset. Are we INEC? Report to INEC, not to nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EngrKemp: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Op, can u explain to us what you have seen that's wrong so we can also check

3 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Naira20: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2022
For me, it's informative.

You can't blame him.I was at a ward in Lagos and was reporting something similar but I was shocked at how the INEC officials there were acting as if it can't happen.

It's a trust issue
EtinosaDLaw:

I reported quite a number of them in Katsina state yesterday, he should do the same, except his motive here is different. I'm tired of Nigerians honestly

2 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
youngsahito:
are you not also stup*d by calling somebody that, always know the right words to use to correct your fellow human being. I come in peace...

If normal human beings dey talk, you wey poverty dey romance go follow chook mouth. Na nairaland I blame, no be you.

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Naira20:
For me, it's informative.

You can't blame him.I was at a ward in Lagos and was reporting something similar but I was shocked at how the INEC officials there were acting as if it can't happen.

It's a trust issue

But is that enough reason to make the whole situation seem hopeless?

1 Like

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by southsouthking(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

I dey Sakponba for Edo State, boss grin

I had to use those words because I'm sick and tired of this "victim" mindset. Are we INEC? Report to INEC, not to nairalanders.

You no dey do like Upper Boy, you dey F big time.
Bini boys nor dey rant anyhow.
You fall hand big time.

4 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by ALTERNATEID: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2022
dignity33:

I can’t see anything wrong in any of the pictures. They are all 18 years and above so what exactly is your point? And they not Nigerians or what?

1 Like

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

You no dey dey like Upper Boy, you dey F big time.

Come treat my fuc up.
Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by southsouthking(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Come treat my fuc up.

You too small to get my attention.

1 Like

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

You too small to get my attention.

Goliath. Drag your dead body out of my mentions
Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by southsouthking(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Goliath. Drag your dead body out of my mentions
Watin we don do retire, na you take dey boast.
People like you na middle finger i dey like chop off with sharp Axe.
Come take money take buy breakfast this morning.
You really must be hungry.

1 Like

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Naira20: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol

We have different ways of reacting. Some give up easily while others are incurable optimists.

The same thing is playing out amongst some Nigerians who don't believe Nigeria can ever work UNTIL an Obi entered the presidential race.

That's why I said, if you can, help.

If a sick person visits a hospital, he maybe shouting and feeling hopeless but the doctor focuses on the treatment.
He doesn't start by chiding him or shouting him down.

EtinosaDLaw:

But is that enough reason to make the whole situation seem hopeless?

1 Like

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by agadez007(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos better go n prepare for Biafra or death

We really ready for u this election,we want to give u the final shut up

Shebi na we b animals right?
Shebi Nigeria na zoo?

We will show u how it is done
Yoruba Muslims

The way you guys reason is beyond me,so Yoruba will vote tinubu but Hausa/Fulani will leave kwankwaso and Atiku to vote your walking dead?

Tinubu’s cocaine must be very strong

And to your question,yes you are an animal

Are you satisfied?

3 Likes

Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

We have different ways of reacting. Some give up easily while others are incurable optimists.

The same thing is playing out amongst some Nigerians who don't believe Nigeria can ever work UNTIL an Obi entered the presidential race.

That's why I said, if you can, help.

If a sick person visits a hospital, he maybe shouting and feeling hopeless but the doctor focuses on the treatment.
He doesn't start by chiding him or shouting him down.

You have a point anyway.

I simply felt that the OP's motive was to discourage people from reporting by trying to make it seem like a hopeless situation.
Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by Ofemmanu1: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2022
sonature1:

Omoh, the bros dey very o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? / T hisGlobe.com: / Refineries: FG Targets 90% Production Capacity By 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.