Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala (20907 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / Consensus: Why Presidential Aspirants May Contest Against Buhari’s Choice -Sagay / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by OfficialSam(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Auxtin85:
The vulture griller aka has been given a ban, at least there will be peace here till he comes back.

THE GUY WITH THE MOST ANNOYING COMMENTS, I have been ban 63 times on nairaland and 61 times is because of him

You're right. Very annoying guy. I don chop ban for the first time because of that idiat.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Frigga13: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2022
All this Yoruba time wasters

Tinubu Must contest..
No excuses
No change of narratives
No stepping down

Osibanjo nigeria President grin

This Yoruba people are not even serious ..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Simdyofficial(f): 6:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Auxtin85:
The vulture griller aka has been given a ban, at least there will be peace here till he comes back.

THE GUY WITH THE MOST ANNOYING COMMENTS, I have been ban 63 times on nairaland and 61 times is because of him
lol. Easy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Yoruba keep confusing them grin them don go sleep, Pandora fraud is not marketable. They will soon resume with Tinubu hate
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Simdyofficial(f): 6:19am On Feb 09, 2022
blackpanda:
I will keep laughing at ipobists. Once again they have invested in foolishness grin
your nightmare cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Auxtin85(m): 6:20am On Feb 09, 2022
OfficialSam:

You're right. Very annoying guy. I don chop ban for the first time because of that idiat.

My own is from ban to ban, the mods hardly sees the insults he dish out to people but when you retaliate you are banned
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Boyooosa(m): 6:22am On Feb 09, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The guy was just talking trash last night. As long as you are a Nigerian, you are eligible to contest.

Even Evans as a Nigerian has the right to become the president...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by ityP(m): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Eyah. 2015 is about to repeat. People who are not ready to accept reality will spend another 8years wailing grin

Who Tinubu would pick as VP is another question altogether. Calculations would be TOO much if APC give him the tocket. Lol. Tinubu's ticket can't fly. A Yoruba man would most likely get it, definitely not Tinubu though

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Osibajo2023: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked osibanjo is the present failed government that needs voted out just like the thieving PDP party was voted out.tinubu na good guy just that age is not in his favour(that guy made so many people useful today)well its only agboro in lagos state that wants APC to return after showing they have nothing to offer.if tinubu has been president instead of buhari things may not have gotten this bad but instead of him to hussle to become president in 2015,him go support his friend that doesnt have anything to offer nigeria.now everywhere is messed up.if i hear or see anyone that is planning to vote APC come 2023 i will give that person dirty slap for being stupid.how can you support people that want to ground this country with their next agenda of finish level
you are devoid of sense, the state ruled by PDP, are they better, it is not about APC or PDP, it is about personality

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2022
These children of hate will never stop hating on Tinubu.

Tinubu's only crime was masterminding the eviction of the Otuoke fisherman and PDP from Aso Rock.

It is the same grudge they bear against Wole Soyinka who has never shown hatred for them.

They hate anyone who supported the eviction of the same PDP which never benefitted them all the 16 years it was in power.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Maxxim: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Lattop1:
Since Tinubu is contesting I doubt if Osinbajo will even declare interest.

One will surely step down for one, they will not contest against each other
Lol Tinubu actually said "That's the beauty of democracy"
Actually I'm not interested in politics but, I was hoping to see what a vibrant and learned person could do before I finally give away all my hopes for this country which was why I was expecting Osibanjo could contest.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by specialmati(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
you are devoid of sense, the state ruled by PDP, are they better, it is not about APC or PDP, it is about personality
grin grin grin grin grin wisdom is very far from you get it .how can you be marketing bad market the second time.we dont want that APC at the center come 2023.they failed ,you can vote them in your state if you like.dont tell me you are planning to vote APC in 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by maticar: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2022
blackpanda:
I will keep laughing at ipobists. Once again they have invested in foolishness grin
You can't even think straight
The analyst is IPOB too??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2022
SlyDev:
Yoruba keep confusing them grin them don go sleep, Pandora fraud is not marketable. They will soon resume with Tinubu hate

A dense comment as usual. what does the posy have to do with Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The guy was just talking trash last night. As long as you are a Nigerian, you are eligible to contest.

You people have come again with the poor way you play politics.

No one is saying Osinbajo cannot contest.

But there is only one APC, and there will only be one presidential candidate.

So someone needs to step down for the other.

And considering the significant role Tinubu played in bringing Osinbajo this far on the political scene, it is only morally expected that Osinbajo pays him back by stepping down.

I am sure it happens everywhere. People reach consensus since only one candidate's name can be put forward.

Moreover, Osinbajo must consider his political future. It is now that he must show that he can be trusted.

The politics in Lagos which saw the removal of Ambode has been blamed on Tinubu when in fact, it was all due to Ambode's own handling of the expectations of loyalty from the political structure in the state.

I am sure Osinbajo is sensible, and has not indicated interest. But some malicious entities are hell-bent on pitching him against the Jagaban. A battle which will cost Osinbajo a lot politically.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by klimkid: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2022
Tinubu has no reason to be President. Argue with Tinubu's PA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Osibajo2023: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin wisdom is very far from you get it .how can you be marketing bad market the second time.we dont want that APC at the center come 2023.they failed ,you can vote them in your state if you like.dont tell me you are planning to vote APC in 2023
and PDP too what did they offer, I guess PDP has been giving u rice and kerosene, they are all d same, just get out, ur Jonathan is more in APC

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2022
obynzo:

A dense comment as usual. what does the posy have to do with Peter Obi.

Check the above comment
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2022
klimkid:
Tinubu has no reason to be President. Argue with Tinubu's PA.

Are you Tinubu to decide whether he has reasons or not?

Many of you play God too much. Yet, you don't even command any respect outside your homes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by specialmati(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
and PDP too what did they offer, I guess PDP has been giving u rice and kerosene, they are all d same, just get out, ur Jonathan is more in APC
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked when i said you lack wisdom i was right did you see me supporting the thieving party.you know they are all the same and you are marketing them.are you well at all.so why market bad product if your senses is in order
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by blowjohn(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2022
manchyme:
The truth is, Osibanjo body language is confusing. To me, i dont think Tinubu should be allowed anywhere near Aso rock.
1. Too many touts loyal to him.
2. Death of Funsho williams, i didnt say he killed him ooo, but as a king maker and tout controller, he should be able to unravel the killer.
3. What does he really want? Grandpa should be resting and focusing on life after.

So he can't contest becos someone around him died?

What about other contestants that also had people around them killed?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Blackman7: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2022
All of you decieving BAT will go to hell

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Elidrisy20: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2022
2023 election go dey very interesting, everyone is eligible to contest the seat of the presidency, including Biafrans
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by LivingTribunal: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s getting clearer.
BAT 2023 cool

No be only

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2022
specialmati:

You voted PDP for at least 4 times despite many of our problems still there.

The PDP came at the end of years of military rule. They had the opportunity to reposition the country.

But after the first 8 years, things had become even worse than it were under military rule. Our public universities began to lose standards. OAU which was at a time the 2nd best university in Africa was nowhere to be seen, and has continued to relapse since then. The middle class also disappeared as the Obasanjo administration made a few people billionaires (including himself and Atiku), and impoverished millions of others, creating a huge gap between the rich and the poor.

Yet una still carry your hand go vote for them in 2007.

So, leave APC alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by naija4life247: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2022
manchyme:
The truth is, Osibanjo body language is confusing. To me, i dont think Tinubu should be allowed anywhere near Aso rock.
1. Too many touts loyal to him.
2. Death of Funsho williams, i didnt say he killed him ooo, but as a king maker and tout controller, he should be able to unravel the killer.
3. What does he really want? Grandpa should be resting and focusing on life after.

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest against the Jagaban Borgu, or you keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by limeta(f): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Is Tinubu they want to bring on ?
Good for them .
easy to reject.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by SocialJustice: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Osinbajo is the best bet. If he's not running for apc, I'm not voting.

Just imagine the stupid reasons this one is giving why Osinbajo shouldn't run.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by specialmati(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You voted PDP for at least 4 times despite many of our problems still there.

The PDP came at the end of years of military rule. They had the opportunity to reposition the country.

But after the first 8 years, things had become even worse than it were under military rule. Our public universities began to lose standards. OAU which was at a time the 2nd best university in Africa was nowhere to be seen, and has continued to relapse since then. The middle class also disappeared as the Obasanjo administration made a few people billionaires (including himself and Atiku), and impoverished millions of others, creating a huge gap between the rich and the poor.

Yet una still carry your hand go vote for them in 2007.

So, leave APC alone.
grin grin grin grin grin grin whats all this na any party that didnt perform should be voted out.until we get the right person .or are you saying we should vote APC that didnt perform .abi na them be the only party
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Emperor88(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2022
TheRareGem1:
You are eligible to contest doesn't mean you must or will contest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Jiokejohn: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2022
From a human angle, it is very difficult for someone that has tested power at the highest level to chicken out so easily.

Aside from being the Vice President, Osinbajo has assumed Acting President on many occasions. His political rank as Vice President has risen above that of BAT. More so, his responses so far on intention to contest for the office of the President is enough for the wise to understand that he has an interest in 2023. Are you expecting him to fall below the ladder and contest for Governorship or Senate? Do you expect him to go into oblivion and resurface 16years after (8 for the South, another 8 for the North before returning to the South)?

Everyone has the Constitutional right to contest. So, why the eyebrow? Let everyone test his/her popularity at the poll. Be it a primary election, let the battle be decided in the ring.

Enough of all these brouhaha or intimidation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega / Imhandegbelo Louis Joins PDP, Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.