Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) (46958 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Dextre(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
pheelhip:
It looks like a spotted hyena but not an hyena
Probably in the same class

Lmao, amazing. If only you knew hyenas are spotted. This is more of a genet
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Owen247: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:
This animal came to feed on my chicks last night, luckily i was still awake i wrestled with it before i finally killed it.

At first i thought it was a dangerous animal because of the eyes reflections on torchlight.

This is the first time am seeing this animal, i thought it was a bush cat till i did google imagine search.

The search labeled it as Rusty-spotted genet.

Who else has come across this animal??
op no dey play rough play oh,becoz e no bite u no mean say e dey harmless oh. Make u no come be d hunted one nite wey ur touchlight fit off.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Integrafamoo: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Must we kill every animal that comes our wa in this country........No wonder Zouma was attacked by animal activist over there.. Because our mentalities as blacks no dey rhyme at all with wetin whites dey see as normal tongue
Go and sit down. Meat you eat everyday, are they stone?

2 Likes

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by martinez998: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2022
u got a nice kill dis time but no they are coming in troops ur chicks are going to die
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Olushevy: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
You are lucky it's not in London that you tried this,
Dem for jail you
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Zazoopk:
Before this animal come nd eat ur chicken ,you nor sabi eat chicken ,him want help you ,next one na tiger go come to eat you ,werey ,see post 'make i light my weed in peace.
This is a leg above the head p.
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Thank God for successful escape cheesy

Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2022
mattmogan88:

No be small wrestling o, grin

Na night, i use one hand hold torch and use the other one battle The thing cheesy

And the thing nor bite u ?
Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by Olaolex: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
mattmogan88:
This animal came to feed on my chicks last night, luckily i was still awake i wrestled with it before i finally killed it.

At first i thought it was a dangerous animal because of the eyes reflections on torchlight.

This is the first time am seeing this animal, i thought it was a bush cat till i did google imagine search.

The search labeled it as Rusty-spotted genet.

Who else has come across this animal??
the animal dey smell like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / The Smart Meter And How It Is Being Hacked / The Snake I Killed In My Room Around 2AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.