Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) (1885 Views)

Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2022
But why

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Choilila: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerian men are cheap cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by bigcee(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2022
I just dey laugh grin. Everybody wan turn hard man. Even the weak wan show say him dey strong grin.
Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by posty56: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2022
tell what does this have to do with redpill e be like say this redpill they torment una for dream.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by odinson1(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
The way you women And Your Slaves(Simps) are Threatened By this "Alpha male","redpill","DNA test" Talks we see on Social media everyday,is really worth taking Note of.
Something that doesn't scare you,cant bother you. Are you afraid that one day men would wake up and you'll no longer have Slaves (simps) to Do your bidding?

Tell me so i can understand

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Godspihighlife: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:
Nigeria girls are the cheapest among cheapees
Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Choilila: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Godspihighlife:
Nigeria girls are the cheapest among cheapees

Nigerian men are cheap even 5kobo note or coin is expensive.

one dropped a contact number on a thread about SA hookup..

*SPIT *

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by luwiizy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Attention parasite, you should be in the lab by now scientist will like to know the kind of parasite family you belong to.....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
odinson1:
The way you women And Your Slaves(Simps) are Threatened By this "Alpha male","redpill","DNA test" Talks we see on Social media everyday,is really worth taking Note of.
Something that doesn't scare you,cant bother you. Are you afraid that one day men would wake up and you'll no longer have Slaves (simps) to Do your bidding?

Tell me so i can understand

See this one.

Mtchewwww

I'll continue to troll redpillers on this forum. No matter how you argue they are anti women so it is normal that women do not like it.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Godspihighlife: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap even 5kobo note or coin is expensive.

one dropped a contact number on a thread about SA hookup..

*SPIT *
Girls and hookup na 5 &6.Most girls wants to live in luxury without working for it.FIFA nor fit just create ballon dor for oloshoism
Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Choilila: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Godspihighlife:
Girls and hookup na 5 &6.Most girls wants to live in luxury without working for it.FIFA nor fit just create ballon dor for oloshoism

I guess they are committing the hookup with imaginary beings.. Men are sex is like 5&6... most men sacrifice their freedom for old grannies because of green card and papers without working because of laziness and get rich quick syndrome...

AoifeNightFall
Nigerian men are cheap grin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Jennyclay(f): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerian men only make noise on social media, while in real life they can't look at a girl straight in the eyes. I have seen bunch of them.

Nigerian men are weak, dry and expired vegetables!!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
The attached picture is funny.

grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by born2loveee(f): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Godspihighlife:

Abeggi it's like they used sex to swear for y'all
And it's your type that patronize hook ups.
If you don't patronizing them will they continue?
Keep deceiving yourselves lol
Sha be careful, don't go and carry disease...
How wish you have the confidence to approach real working class ladies but deep down you know you are vision less so they'll not take you seriously lol

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:

I guess they are committing the hookup with imaginary beings.. Men are sex is like 5&6... most men sacrifice their freedom for old grannies because of green card and papers without working because of laziness and get rich quick syndrome...

AoifeNightFall
Nigerian men are cheap grin

Very cheap angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by nurain150(m): 1:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Choilila:
The ones that feed you
Re: I Can't Believe Redpillers Are This retàrded (photo) by Choilila: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2022
nurain150:
The ones that feed you

Nigerian Men are cheap

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Qualifies A Woman As A Good Wife? / Are There Still Virgin Out There / Sex On Phone, Is It Cheating Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.