Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex (53331 Views)

Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Prechboy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See as this one dey wail upandan. Delta State can not survive without FG QED. Delta with the resources from FG, monthly allocation, 13% deprivation and other funds, yet State still remain one of the underdeveloped States in the Country.

Give Delta State the entire funds FG makes every month, the State will still remain the same. Delta will never develop beyound this.
the hardship of Naija don affect your brain. If they check well maybe na one kpafuka state you come from sef. Simple question you nor fit answer. You dey here dey rake.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by faste: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Remove Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom from that your useless list, these three states plus Rivers state are the ones feeding the rest of Nigeria. Without Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers Nigeria is no better than Niger.
Don't mind them,in a saner clime Akwa ibom,Delta and bayelsa ought to be drilling their oil well and paying a token to FG....injustice of the highest order!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by heniford2: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
oya clap for yourselves... The same you people will be making noise east is better than west,why you guys stay put there?
go ask how Israel was built be asking yeye question make una no begin develop una brown roof houses grin cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by PointZerom: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
and all your people abandoned abia and full south west for husstle!

Your Jagaban abandoned SW and frequent London for medical Care.

DO YOU HAVE SENSE?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
you mean skull mining republic?

Oga park well.

Abia’s only crime is few bad roads..

Ogun has a plethora of problems we can’t even fathom.

Forget paper IGR.

The entire state is an eyesore.

At least Abia is fixing their issues after being called out
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by EnzoShieffo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Does anyone believe these data? I can't!
How can majority of theses states come from South and middle belt, ask yourself ó?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Some state are the ones generating the revenue for the FG.What is Abuja producing?

Have ever been to Abuja?

Hmm.

Some people are naturally funny.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by PennywysCares(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Three of our oyel states are there, it's a big shame that even the highest oil and gas producing state in the federation is among
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by TempleHouse: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
I THOUGHT BAYELSA, DELTA AND ONDO GOT ''OYEL MONEY''
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Without federal allocation?? Why can't you Allow Delta, A/Ibom and Ondo manage their oil resources. Let know who will survive or not

??
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prechboy:
I just ask you question now and you nor fit answer. You know wetin dey come out of escravos alone? You fit count the number of companies wey dey operate for escravos? Incase you nor know Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and akwa ibom na be the revenue allocation themselves. Without this states Nigeria nor fit survive. So rest

Who tell you? You just dey display your ignorance here. So many Countries are doing excellently well without oil. Besides, the Oil go soon dry up, how will you survive then?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by cosmatika(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
i heard you’re from there.

What are u dojng to help your own state?

Do you only just come here to whine and insult igbos?

Do something for your home state..

Buy properties, start a business, train people for free, build houses etc…anything is allowed.

Do something for your people

He's an Igede man that has lost his way in Lagos.
Instead of going back to Obi and Oju LGA where he comes from to help with the dust that's finishing his ppl, na to dey here dey hate on Igbos he sabi
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by ibechris(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
oya clap for yourselves... The same you people will be making noise east is better than west,why you guys stay put there?

Well,for those who feel so.

For me,I have travelled wide. Born in Lagos had my education there,lived in the East had my University education there too. Lived in the core North and had my NYSC there and now,I still live in the North where I work till date.

Migration is in our blood and that has made us stronger in the midst of hate and animosity,we are still doing fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by LZAA: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
2 afonja states grin grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bmaster:
your ignorant with highest rank,congratulations!!!

Emeka, why my post dey pain you like this? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by 989900: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm not buying this.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bounceboune7:
So abia can survive abi?

I'm sure you haven't been to Aba... so don't assume what you don't know...
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Factshunter: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
able20:

Most Nigerians are in Lagos state the commercial capital of Nigeria doing business, no body full SW.
Some of you claiming Lagos are not useful. .. You don't pay taxes, you owe no property, no Business premises, no sustainable employment.

Illiterate. So, Enugu, IMO, Aba, etc are useless too since they can not be found among the few states that can survive without fed allocation?

Well, if you belong to any of the SE states asides Anambra and Ebonyi then you are as well mot useful and the people of the above mentioned states in alaigbo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1491313985135988742?s=21

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Awoleesu(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Redefined according to my experience:

1. Katsina

2. Yobe

3. Jigawa

4. Gombe

5. Kebbi

6. Adamawa

7. Taraba

8. Kwara

9. Ekiti

10. Bauchi

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prechboy:
the hardship of Naija don affect your brain. If they check well maybe na one kpafuka state you come from sef. Simple question you nor fit answer. You dey here dey rake.

See this Delta Boy. I know Delta like the back of my hand. Over 90% of Warri Boys dey do Yahoo, over 98% of Kwale Boys dey farm and sell Weed and most Agbor Boys dey Benin dey drive Tuketuke. Na which one you belong from the ones wey I mentioned? grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
and all your people abandoned abia and full south west for husstle!
Full Lagos not South West
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by BabaO2: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
abia is doing better than all the south west states except Lagos.

Forget that we expose our governors incompetence..that’s the only way we get to work

Abia state below
why do you like deceiving yourselves
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prechboy:

No State get hardship reach Delta. A State where their Women work all sougths of menial jobs and farm work, while their Boys and men relax under tree dey drink Kaikai grin grin grin

Abeg when people dey talk about States wey matter, no mention Delta. E be like say, you never travel comot from Agbor. Travel and see my friend.

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by nedzuby: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
powerfulguy:
Top 10 states that CAN NOT survive without federal allocation

1. Bayelsa

2. Taraba

3. Benue

4. Delta

5. Jigawa

6. Ekiti

7. Katsina

8. Akwa Ibom

9. Ondo

10.Adamawa

<Budgit, State of state 2021>
#TheCableIndex

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1491315586718396416?t=dToGHYfA4_7R_7qk-y9Xfw&s=19

And Abia is missing on this list
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by oshiokpu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
With Bayes, Delta and Akwaibom, The list is a Stupid List.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by rigarmortis: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
No igbo state.

I told these people that the igbos are building something beyond our measure..

By the time they realize, we would have left them behind

cant you shut your mouth for once? if a SE state was there you would have declared the result fake
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by IamAtikulate: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

How is Faulks road and the Flyover?
I am sure you have never been to Faulks roads. Keep getting your information from Yoruba media
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prechboy:
No mind the Afonja grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
IMO,Anambra,Ebonyi almost done,Enugu state Airport FG has a percentage in it grin cheesy no let ogon kill u oh

Una own na to come dey display una ignorance online. In a bit to Chest beat and claim what you are not. You be IGBO Man na, na una way.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by gwafaeziokwu: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

All the South East States can not survive without funds from FG. That's why it's only the Eastern Region that contribute ZERO to the Nigerian Economy.

Over 90 % Nigerian GDP is from non-oil activities. Oil contributes only a paltry 10% and that revenue goes most pot bellies of the ruling class and their allies in the civil service. South East still contributes in that respect.

Some of you can't differentiate between simple economic terms but will open their mouth to talk rubbish.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You say it all.

See men wey sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / ‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.