Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? (751 Views)

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Hey guys, please kindly share your opinions on why you don't fancy Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria in 2023. Please, no banters, just constructive opinions and counter opinions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by BigTableShaker(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2022
He's got a pending Pandora case and the murders of Alaigbo youths

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2022
BigTableShaker:
He's got a pending Pandora case and the murders of Alaigbo youths

Thank you, Ma. Please more opinions.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by uthlaw: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
You people have a lot of problem, so is only tribalism will make people not to vote peter obi,the same people said Yoruba betrayed south for voting APC, and you want ticket from the same APC... I can vote anybody I wish to vote for!

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
You people have a lot of problem, so is only tribalism will make people not to vote peter obi,the same people said Yoruba betrayed south for voting APC, and you want ticket from the same APC... I can vote anybody I wish to vote for!

Ok sir. Your opinion has been duly noted.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by SmartPolician: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Don't disturb yourself; most Nigerians are dumb people.

Just find a way to improve your life and let others sort themselves out. Those who campaign for corrupt politicians already understand this trick.

A vast majority of Nigerians are not ready to fix their country - thanks to tribalism and religion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Mynd44: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Weird title.

If you present in answer, you have admitted to being a tribal bigot even if you are not.

OP, do better

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Misterone: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Cchuks27:
Hey guys, please kindly share your opinions on why you don't fancy Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria in 2023. Please, no banters, just constructive opinions and counter opinions.

Thank you.
he is a first class hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Mynd44:
Weird title.

If you present in answer, you have admitted to being a tribal bigot even if you are not.

OP, do better

Sir it's not a weird title. Read and understand. Kindly state constructive reasons why you don't fancy a Peter Obi Presidency come 2023 simple. Is that too much to ask? You probably read too much meaning to things
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Misterone:
he is a first class hypocrite.

Ok noted. Please can you be kind enough to throw more light to this? Thanks
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by aribisala0(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2022
In economics there is a concept of opportunity cost

If bread is 100 Naira and Yam is 100 naira and you have only 100 naira .If you choose to spend your 100 naira on bread then the opportunity cost of the bread is the yam that you cannot have

You have only one vote. That vote is YOURS

to use to do what is BEST for you.
If you vote for one candidate the opportunity cost is the candidate you have not voted for.

Obi has not won the ticket of any party so the question is premature .

If I choose to vote any person we have to match that against the opportunity cost of not voting his opponent

So Obi has to be matched against his opponents

All I can say therefore is that the OP is trbalist for asking that question

The real question is why should I vote him.How does that help me and why is that BETTER THAN the OPPORTUNITY COST

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by espn(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Cchuks27:

Thank you.
He should provide Okafor the murderer who killed innocent people during his tenure...He was said to be working for Peter obi...OP now I have answered your question.

Tell me aside tribalism WHY YOU DON'T FANCY BOLA AHMED TINUBU as the president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Benoxvals(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2022
This brilliant question will never make FP.
A vast majority of Nigerians simply don’t want Nigeria to develop.
Peter Obi’s profile has been the best so far but ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2022
espn:
He should provide Okafor the murderer who killed innocent people during his tenure...He was said to be working for Peter obi...OP now I have answered your question.

Tell me aside tribalism WHY YOU DON'T FANCY BOLA AHMED TINUBU as the president of Nigeria.

Ok sir.

Please create a new thread for your question, thank you, sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by haffaze777(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Because I can't vote for a known liar,thief and bigot

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Cchuks27(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
haffaze777:
Because I can't vote for a known liar,thief and bigot

Ok sir. If you will, kindly throw more light to this. Thank you
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by degamonn: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Let me tell one thing, it's not just about tribalism. The guy can make a good leader considering his antecedent as governor. Some people don't like the likes of him because with such a person as a leader, there wouldn't be leakage from government treasury. Most people in government feed from such sources. They can not afford to run any successful business of their own. Even if they have successful businesses, the income thereof cannot sustain the luxury life style developed over time.
The summary is that some people are benefiting from the current ill system and as such don't want any leader who can alter the current corrupt system.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by abc115: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Name five of his achievements in Anambra. Explain why 200 million was found in his car. Exonerate him from killing of Anambra Youths through SARS. Explain why he used Government money to fund his family business. Explain why he could not raise Anambra IGR.
Explain why agberos and touts still tomenting Anambra people up till today. Name one landmark achievement of Obi as Governor of Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by haffaze777(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2022
Cchuks27:

Ok sir. If you will, kindly throw more light to this. Thank you

He lied about owing one wrist watch,one house and that's his kids doesn't have car,all which has proved to be lied.

He's a bigot by referring to AD/ACN as Amala and ewedu party (Yoruba party)

Last one I think Obiano will gladly supply you all the evidence you need to confirm that he's a thief,Pandora paper is still fresh in our mind.
Though I would have voted for him despite knowing him as a thief because all of them are same but the manner which his supporters are marketing him is no no no for me,u can't tell me ur thief is not a thief but mine is a thief.so for me I will never vote for Pandora thief.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Him too dey form "Mister clean slate".

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Benoxvals(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2022
abc115:
Name five of his achievements in Anambra. Explain why 200 million was found in his car. Exonerate him from killing of Anambra Youths through SARS. Explain why he used Government money to fund his family business. Explain why he could not raise Anambra IGR.
Explain why agberos and touts still tomenting Anambra people up till today. Name one landmark achievement of Obi as Governor of Anambra State.

He invested and revived Anambra’s educational system..
Improved security(crime rate was low).
Construction of road projects..few mentions
The 200 mills is bull crap..
Killing Anambra youths?see,Peter Obi is still one of Anambra State ex governor that can work the gullies of Upper iweka without security..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Bounceboune7: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2022
He lies too much

He once said none of his children has cars which came out to b false

He once said he has only 1 wristwatch which came out to b false

He once said he left 75bn in d state account which came out to b false

He once said he doesn't have houses everywhere like other politicians which came out to b false.

I prefer to vote a known thief than a devil disguised as angel
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by gidgiddy: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Cchuks27:

Thank you.

What did you think the Presidency of Nigeria is for? Competence? No, the Presidency of Nigeria has always been about tribalism and sectional interests

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Dapson73(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Because he's a paper weight politician. If he can't win gubernatorial for his state, why should I waste my vote ?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by PVision2020(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2022
He's incompetent...

By all indices and standard, both Ngige and Obiano were better.

#Fact
Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by techWriter3: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]He's came a awaiting Pandora prosecution and the rapes of AlaNigerians teenagers[/s] embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nonsense dem wan package a Pandora lying machine sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k / 10 Questions For Bola Tinubu By Reno Omokri / Attacking Osinbajo: The Lies That Come Out Of Their Lazy Mouths By Mustapha Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.