Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Hookup With The Best Man Even After Several Breakups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup With The Best Man Even After Several Breakups (180 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hookup With The Best Man Even After Several Breakups by Florac120(f): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Everyone in life has most likely experienced heartbreak at one point or another in their lives.

This does not change the fact that it is very painful and nobody really wants to go through it. The problem with that is the fact that in order to find love you have to take the chance of losing love

Heartbreak isn't easy. Whether you're the one who initiated the breakup or the one who was broken up with, breaking up is never fun.

When you're heartbroken, it can be tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

“Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser, so thank the past for a better future..”

Why does it hurt so much?

Studies show that your brain registers the emotional pain of heartbreak in the same way as physical pain, which is why you might feel like your heartbreak is causing actual physical hurt.

Don’t Fall Into The Bottomless Pit Of Your Mind:

It is very important that you do not allow yourself to start thinking foolishly. By this I mean that it is not a good idea to sit around and think about if your ex is seeing other people or not. Do not sit around and wonder if you guys will ever get back together. This is a sure way to drive yourself crazy and you need to avoid it.

To every hurting heart, depressed soul, confused mind and broken heart; You Can’t Fly with a broken wing ; you can’t love with a broken heart.

A break up can break you in many ways. You may feel ruined physically and mentally.
A lot of people find it really difficult to survive after splitting up with their partners. Parting ways with partner can also arouse suicidal thoughts in some people...

You may be asking questions that people in this season asked frequently.

1. Can I Ever Recover From A Broken Heart?

2. Why Does Heartbreak Hurt So Much?

3. How Do I Really Mend My Broken Heart?

4. How Do I Get Over A Painful Breakup?

5. How Do I Recover From A Breakup I Still Love?

6. How Do Guys Deal With Heartbreak?

7. How Do I Move On?

8 How Do I Fix A Broken Heart ?

Comments :

1. Broke up with my boyfriend, it hasn't been easy for me to cope cuz we work in the same office. The worst is he is my manager, I really need help how to cope without him...
Mhiz Franca.

2. "Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!“ Jocelyn Soriano.

What if I could offer you a solution that will help you to attain greatness, Pick up your broken pieces , become a success and learn about the best ways to survive a breakup?

It's time to Free Yourself From Your Loss Forever…

Discover How A Heart Broken Hopeful Moved On And Took Back Control Of His Life Using These Secret Strategies For Coping Well!

Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Moving And Live A Life Of Freedom That You Deserve!

Introducing

MIND GAMES OF A BROKEN HEART
An ebook by Elizabeth Omoworare.

With this powerful book, you will learn how to pull yourself together and take control of your life once again with these time-tested strategies!

This is truly an awesome strategy you must look into because it is something that will help you to get results in your own life!

So check it out now while it's still on offer.

This is what people are saying about this book

“I loved the way she spoke about healing and moving on in a non-judgmental manner.
For anyone who still struggles after a broken heart: if you are ready to give up being the 'victim' and move forward with your life, then this book is for you. It's okay to find yourself again.” CHISOMAGA NJEMANZE

“This book is really an eye opener for everyone who has been in a relationship and now thinks love doesn't exist again. This is a masterpiece from a great writer. Read this book and you will be motivated to believe in yourself and get the best out of life.” PASTOR NATHANIEL

Get Instant Access to the Ebook!

This Is Your Season Of Joy And Total Recovery!

To get a copy connect with me on WhatsApp with this:

Warm Regards

Florence Chinyere

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba Welcome First Child With Wife. / Valentine Palaver: ST. Valentine, The Benefactor of love.... / Is It Ever Right To Call Your Family Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.