Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns (19297 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by jimoholan(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hope people will not visit hell fire because of Valentine celebration ?
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by JackBizzle: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Of course those of the world are free to celebrate whatever they wanted. Their lifestyle is already sinful and they're the children of the devil anyways, so nothing different if they sin on valentine's Day since they do so every other day.

It's those who are not of the world but of God that have to be careful, so that they're not ensnared unknowingly because of such celebration of the world.

Also if you're a virgin, be very careful, because a lot of virgins would lose their virginity on that day, so that at the end of the day, you would not counted among that number.

God bless.

Keep quiet.
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Myself2:

Liar

You're going to HELL FAYA STRAIGHT

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Sleekfingers: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
gift0123:

Ok be bleeping around naa, until you carry one yamayama and blame your village people for it...

Let me worry about that....for your information, I am married with kids
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Nigra(f): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Gospel2Day: 3:04am On Feb 10, 2022
wolesmile:
This woman mental sickness get grade "A"

But wait o. Which story of the origin of valentine celebration persin go believe sef?

Is it good to dedicate a day for wanton and reckless fornication and adultery?
If you still need to be told that the kingdom of darkness has hijacked that celebration to promote sexual immorality and promiscuity, then you need spiritual help asap.
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by kingPhidel(m): 4:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Where’s the lie in what she said? It’s not about valentine itself but the series of activities that leads one to sin is what she’s professing. She’s just doing her fathers work SAVE A SOUL FOR HEAVEN except you a Muslim or free thinker otherwise you’d agree that the activities involved on such is ungodly. I come in peace
wolesmile:

But wait o. Which story of the origin of valentine celebration persin go believe sef?
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Judd007: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Goan rest
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Daboboy(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Let me worry about that....for your information, I am married with kids
Oga just kindly bleep ur wife and leave this stuff and also don't forget that married men Bleep around too
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Gamusgamus: 7:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/09/kingdom-of-darkness-using-valentines-day-to-destroy-souls-mummy-go-warns/

Mummy GO , you are absolutely right about that, what is worth celebrating in the cooked up story, it's actually a worldly manipulation to mislead the world and destroy destinies, the youth expecialy should be wise and guided
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by FullBlastLight: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2022
wolesmile:

Whatever story dt isn't scriptural, u're jst on ur own, if u ever bilivit!

... won't say more than dis, though!

Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by alfred007(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns by Brian47(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Make this mama shut up.
Valantine was named after a catholic priest.

Five Nigerians Emerge As Richest Pastors In Africa - Forbes / Gombe Muslim Students Have Put Me In Sorrow By Killing My Friend / Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres