Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies (3662 Views)

Thank You All For The Support And Encouragement / STUPIDITY: The Difference Between Wisdom and Stupidity / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello everyone.

During the course of my ban (nairaland prison cheesy) I came across a thread where a "man killed his 22 yrs old girlfriend in anambra", in another thread I also read about how "a man set his wife ablaze just because she bought a property with her own hard earned money" ...I was so pained, I couldn't comment.

Dating or married to a man who physically abuse or sexually assault you, it's highly risky and is not good. Pls detach yourself away from such man. Onyeka Onwenu said "I didn't want my marriage to end but it could have killed me". Is not a do or die affair, delete those mentality from your head that he will change, he can never change. Violence is in Nigerian men's DNA.

If ladies can hearken to this advice, men wouldn't be setting us ablaze or beating us to death. "Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it"

Ladies, get a job, learn a skill, be business minded, improve yourself, don't sleep over in a man's house, learn to be independent. You're relegating yourself if you beg or ask men for money, there by treating you like a trash.

This last Sunday, a guy took me to "Atican Beach" at ajah, he asked me what do I care for, so I ordered barbecue fish, fried chips with ketchup, and juice (everything was about 9k). Immediately the waitress brought my order, I just handed 9k to her.

The guy was dumbfounded, he was like babe I don't like the stunt you pulled there, that I should've allowed him pay my bill. He couldn't even resist the urge to say I should follow him home. To do what nah? To pick beans? He dare not say that to me.....It's called SELF WORTH.

Nigerian men are full of hatred, evil, wicked, cheat and rape apologist. Yet they compare us with white ladies. Now am still wondering which white lady would accept these sick attitude of Nigerian men.... Mess up with them and they would keep suing your ass to court till you split your boxers into two, Infact you will be left with absolutely nothing. Lol, Funny black men!!

Ladies, Life isn't friendly with anyone, your peace of mind and happiness should be your number one priority. Also train your children uprightly(especially your daughters). Let them grow in wisdom.

Shout-out to strong and Real women like My lovely mom (O. Lydia), Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Joke silver, Ngozi okonjo-weala, onyeka Onwenu, Funke Akindele, Ibukun Awosika and other strong ladies out there!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Torquena(f): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

During the course of my ban (nairaland prison cheesy) I came across a thread where a "man killed his 22 yrs old girlfriend in anambra", in another thread I also read about how "a man set his wife ablaze just because she bought a property with her own hard earned money" ...I was so pained, I couldn't comment.

Dating or married to a man who physically abuse or sexually assault you, it's highly risky and is not good. Pls detach yourself away from such man. Onyeka Onwenu said "I didn't want my marriage to end but it could have killed me". Is not a do or die affair, delete those mentality from your head that he will change, he can never change. Violence is in Nigerian men's DNA.

If ladies can hearken to this advice, men wouldn't be setting us ablaze or beating us to death. "Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it"

Ladies, get a job, learn a skill, be business minded, improve yourself, don't sleep over in a man's house, learn to be independent. You're relegating yourself if you beg or ask men for money, there by treating you like a trash.

This last Sunday, a guy took me to "Atican Beach" at ajah, he asked me what do I care for, so I ordered barbecue fish, fried chips with ketchup, and juice (everything was about 9k). Immediately the waitress brought my order, I just handed 9k to her.

The guy was dumbfounded, he was like babe I don't like the stunt you pulled there, that I should've allowed him pay my bill. He couldn't even resist the urge to say I should follow him home. To do what nah? To pick beans? He dare not say that to me.....It's called SELF WORTH.

Nigerian men are full of hatred, evil, wicked, cheat and rape apologist. Yet they compare us with white ladies. Now am still wondering which white lady would accept these sick attitude of Nigerian men.... Mess up with them and they would keep suing your ass to court till you split your boxers into two, Infact you will be left with absolutely nothing. Lol, Funny black men!!

Ladies, Life isn't friendly with anyone, your peace of mind and happiness should be your number one priority. Also train your children uprightly(especially your daughters). Let them grow in wisdom.

Shout-out to strong and Real women like My lovely mom (O. Lydia), Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Joke silver, Ngozi okonjo-weala, onyeka Onwenu, Funke Akindele, Ibukun Awosika and other strong ladies out there!
well said. Uhm I don't mean to come off as a creep, or a desperado (come off as desperate)
Do you mind us being friends? Like can I send you a PM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Daniel7543: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nice. But shey ur gender go hear word? Na everytime my girlfriend dey tax me like tax collector.

Everytime money for sanitary pad, money for toothpaste... Money for this...money for that.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
She who is independent has fulfil the law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by fikayormi(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Btw, has your boyfriend reconcile with his dad ?

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Medianna(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2022
You sound like a female version of red pillers to me, sorry to say
I mean you can make you point without making men look bad

By the way you can only vague for you mum. You wouldn't want to bring the other women into this..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Medianna:
You sound like a female version of red pillers to me, sorry to say
I mean you can make you point without making men look bad

By the way you can only vague for you mum. You wouldn't want to bring the other women into this..
How many men make their points without degrading ladies?

Am also aware I can't vague for other women. Infact there is a case am handling right now. This girl is just a random girl, I don't know her from Adam.

She's 20 yrs old, she not educated. A guy deceived her and got her pregnant (she's 7months pregnant now), the guy refused to take responsibilities, he absconded away from day one.

The girl's mother sent her away (her dad died when she was 6yr old, the girl's mother is married to another man now). And they both refused to allow her into the house. I met her under the sun hopeless very close to my place of work, she explained her predicaments to me. I also spoke with her mother on phone, but all to no avail... Very reckless woman.

To cut the story short. I took her to my house, I explained her predicament to my mom, we both agreed she stays. Thank goodness our security room was free. Now she's staying there, I placed her on 15k allowance, I also linked her to a friend of mine that is into event and interior decoration, atleast when they have job to do she can also assist and get paid too.

For the past 5 months she has been under my care. Men are heartless!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Medianna(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

Am also aware I can't vague for other women. Infact there is a case am handling right now. This girl is just a random girl, I don't know her from Adam.

She's 20 yrs old, she not educated. A guy deceived her and got her pregnant (she's 7months pregnant now), the guy refused to take responsibilities, he absconded away from day one.
The girl's mother sent her away (her dad died when she was 6yr old, the girl's mother is married to another man now). And they both refused to allow her into the house. I met her under the sun hopeless very close to my place of work, she explained her predicaments to me. I also spoke with her mother on phone, but all to no avail... Very reckless woman.

To cut the story short. I took her to my house, I explained her predicament to my mom, we both agreed she stays. Thank goodness our security room was free. Now she's staying there, I placed her on 15k allowance, I also linked her to a friend of mine that is into event and interior decoration, atleast when they have job to do she can also assist and get paid too.

So now lemme ask you a very funny question...
Was the girl raped?
20 years is not 13 years madam..
Though I appreciate you kind heart...
The mum that sent her daughter away in that condition is no better than the man who abandoned her...so men are heartless is not a complete statement here

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Boniwhite: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
The same man got your mum pregnant that begot you and it is man that will impregnate you at last.... so be humble.

you put an innocent stranger on blast on internet, because you put her on 15k stipend for few months.

imagine if you are in position of influence?

you gon trample on men

you need to grow up. Because you are everything a proper~woman shouldnt be!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by helinues: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Nyascobar1414: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Who gave this being the gut to Insult men...
Go and eradicate fishy smell from your v*gina.. Go and eradicate the stench smell of your V*gina.. Get rid of stinking blood(menstr*al blood)...
Get rid of all this weaknesses, then I'd respect a female...
Bittere and frustrated H0Edugwu.

13 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boniwhite:
The same man got your mum pregnant that begot you and it is man that will impregnate you at last.... so be humble.

you put an innocent stranger on blast on internet, because you put her on 15k stipend for few months.

imagine if you are in position of influence?

you gon trample on men

you need to grow up. Because you are everything a proper~woman shouldnt be!
Afterall, am advertising my good deeds, so that others can learn how to do good too.

Men like you can't do half of what I've done for her without asking the young girl for sex despite her condition.

Nonsense!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Who gave this being the gut to Insult men...

Go and eradicate fishy smell from your v*gina..
Go and eradicate the stench smell of your V*gina..
Get rid of stinking blood(menstr*al blood)...

Get rid of all this weaknesses, then I'd respect a female...

Bittere and frustrated H0Edugwu.
You this mad man, if you wanna roam about, go to the market square and dance for them. Social media is not for people like you.

I can see you're suffering from schizophrenia. Please go take your drugs and follow your prescription properly.

This will be my last time I will quote a sicko like you.

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your dad.
Jennyclay:
Don't derail my thread, you this broke animal.

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by kazyhm(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Afterall, am advertising my good deeds, so that others can learn how to do good too.

Men like you can't do half of what I've done for her without asking the young girl for sex despite her condition.

Nonsense!!

There is a girl around my area in need of your help......please how can she contact you ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Shortyy(f): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Medianna:

So now lemme ask you a very funny question...
Was the girl raped?
20 years is not 13 years madam..
Though I appreciate you kind heart...
The mum that sent her daughter away in that condition is no better than the man who abandoned her...so men are heartless is not a complete statement here

Even though she wasn't raped, you do know he's still responsible for the pregnancy. Right?

6 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Rtk5: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Mrs OP, you are a clown, i lack words for you. Anyways, keep on with your self deceit. Do you know how many ladies i've helped also to secure jobs for them that pay so well without asking for sex or advertising? Do you know how millions of guys out there also helped countless ladies without asking for sex? I even doubt all your fake stories.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Thesaint141(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Am also aware I can't vague for other women. [[b]b]Infact there is a case am handling right now. This girl is just a random girl, I don't know her from Adam.

[/b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by IamV: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Dear jennyclay,I have read your write ups [ this thread and your previous thread ] ,and want to ask you,what really influenced your journey to feminism and to become a "hardcore feminist" ?
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Rtk5:
Mrs OP, you are a clown, i lack words for you. Anyways, keep on with your self deceit. Do you know how many ladies i've helped also to secure jobs for them that pay so well without asking for sex or advertising? Do you know how millions of guys out there also helped countless ladies without asking for sex? I even doubt all your fake stories.
LIES!! All men need sex in return, including you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

ALL men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

ALL men?
YES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Rtk5: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Maybe you were brought up by that kinda father that's why you've concluded

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Boniwhite: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!
i have done more for people than you ever would come close to.

so relax! I dont brag

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Medianna(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shortyy:

Even though she wasn't raped, you do know he's still responsible for the pregnancy. Right?

I know.
I'm even not in support of irresponsibility...
But I don't like all this blame game

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
YES!!
You got issues.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Jennyclay(f): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

You got issues.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Person Older Than You? / Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? / Standard Of Beauty Of Yoruba Men Vs. Igbo Men Vs. Hausa Men

Viewing this topic: CyrusJnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.