Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) (1888 Views)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Ademola47(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
As seen on Twitter, what's the name of this fruit?

Lalasticlala, what do you think?

Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Our local Apple

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by falcon01: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Looks like an old woman's ass hole
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
falcon01:
Looks like an old woman's ass hole

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Felimax(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bell Apple
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by falcon01: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Abami apple
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ademola47:
As seen on Twitter, what's the name of this fruit?
They are bell apples. undecided
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
African apple. tongue.

I ate this thing during my childhood days. Used to go pick them up in the compounds of people who had the tree.

We also had the tree in my primary school compound.

Ever since we moved out of Ikoyi, I've never seen it again. Been a while though.
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Mercychen:
African apple. tongue.

I ate this thing during my childhood days. Used to go pick them up in the compounds of people who had the tree.

We also had the tree in my primary school compound.

Ever since we moved out of Ikoyi, I've never seen it again. Been a while though.
There is nothing African about those apples as they are also found on other continents. In fact it is suspected to have been brought to Africa by travelers from other continents. undecided
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing African about those apples as they are also found on other continents. In fact it is suspected to have been brought to Africa by travelers from other continents. undecided

Yeah I know. Was just using the name we called it back then as we didn't know the name as kids or what manner of fruit it was.

Thanks for the heads-up though.
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Strawberry if I am right. smiley cheesy grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Strawberry bi ti bawo? cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Strawberry bi ti bawo? cheesy
Maria now you gotta explain the bolded to me.. cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maria now you gotta explain the bolded to me.. cheesy

It means Strawberry as how?

It’s Yoruba language. cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

It means Strawberry as how?

It’s Yoruba language. cheesy
Does it not look like strawberry? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does it not look like strawberry? grin cheesy cheesy

Naaaaaaaaah! cheesy

They’re bigger and crunchier than strawberries. cheesy

You give off Siofra’s vibe, by the way. smiley
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Naaaaaaaaah! cheesy

They’re bigger and crunchier than strawberries. cheesy

You give off Siofra’s vibe, by the way. smiley
Sorry then what's this one? cheesy
Or should I call it white tomatoes.. cheesy grin
Why is almost everyone saying the bolded tho?
Actually it's kinda weird and hilarious taking me for who I ain't.. undecided cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry then what's this one? cheesy
She’s a babygirl like you.

Or should I call it white tomatoes.. cheesy grin

No be only tomatoes…cheesy

Why is almost everyone saying the bolded tho?
Actually it's kinda weird and hilarious taking me for who I ain't.. undecided cheesy

Actually, there are about three of you with this same playful-not too serious-get on redpillers’ nerves vibe. cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

She’s a babygirl like you.

No be only tomatoes…cheesy

Actually, there are about three of you with this same playful-not too serious-get on redpillers’ nerves vibe. cheesy
Haha.. grin
Your whole statement is now hilarious..
Pls tell me the name of that fruit.. cry cry
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha.. grin
Your whole statement is now hilarious..

It’s true though. cheesy

Pls tell me the name of that fruit.. cry cry

I swear, I don’t know. cry

The thing is, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, there are some fruits that have no particular name.
People just call them whatever they choose.

Like those ones for instance; people call them African apples, and truly, they taste like green apples with less flavour.
There’s no local name for it even. If there is, I haven’t heard of it.
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

It’s true though. cheesy

I swear, I don’t know. cry

The thing is, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, there are some fruits that have no particular name.
People just call them whatever they choose.

Like those ones for instance; people call them African apples, and truly, they taste like green apples with less flavour.
There’s no local name for it even. If there is, I haven’t heard of it.
Have you ever tasted it? smiley
And how sweet is it to you?
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you ever tasted it? smiley
And how sweet is it to you?

Yes, I have.

It’s fairly sweet, with a bit of tart (like green apples), but some are sweeter than others. Depends on how ripe they are.
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes, I have.

It’s fairly sweet, with a bit of tart (like green apples), but some are sweeter than others. Depends on how ripe they are.
cry
Now I wanna taste it..you should get some for me.. wink
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry
Now I wanna taste it..you should get some for me.. wink

Just eat some green apples dear. You won’t be missing anything, I assure you. smiley
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Just eat some green apples dear. You won’t be missing anything, I assure you. smiley
Is anyone listening to Maria.. grin
She said I should eat a green apple like I haven't tasted that.. cheesy
I will do as y've instructed queen.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Kobojunkiee: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Getaway.... how can you call this things strawberries.. undecided
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Getaway.... how can you call this things strawberries.. undecided
No one wants to tell me what it is.. grin cheesy
What do I call it.. cheesy
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Kobojunkiee: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No one wants to tell me what it is.. grin cheesy
What do I call it.. cheesy
It is simply a bell apple. undecided
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
It is simply a bell apple. undecided
What's that.. undecided
This emoji you using ( undecided)?
Thanks for the head up but you sound irritated telling me something I don't know.. sad
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by Kobojunkiee: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's that.. undecided
This emoji you using ( undecided)?
Thanks for the head up but you sound irritated telling me something I don't know.. sad
That emoji is instead the thinker emoji. undecided
Re: What's The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
That emoji is instead the thinker emoji. undecided
It's cool winkKobo.. thanks for that.. undecided cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Recipe For 'ukwa' ? / How To Make Coleslaw / What Do You Call These Fruits/food Stuff In Your Dialects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.