Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku (34792 Views)

National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms / Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
It's not Bola Tinubu that elected buhari. This is a myth that has been sold in the media, but it is not true at all! If Bola Tinubu could elect anyone, he would have done it in 2011 with Atiku.

buhari was elected because the NewPDP block broke out of PDP in 2014 and effectively rendered the party defeated. If the newPDP block had not broken away, along with the North vowing to return to power by all means necessary, a thousand Bola Tinubus would never have been able to elect buhari. The internal betrayal of GEJ was so bad that even Muazu, his own chairman, was working against him and this was down to one thing; the North wanted to return to power. Bola Tinubu was a sectional leader in 2013/2014, whose only influence was in the SW.

He had no national spread or appeal. He couldn't have elected a president in Nigeria. Not even with a thousand bullion vans. OBJ, Abdusalam, Atiku, Saraki, and all the other major players, who broke away from PDP in 2014, practically killed it at the time.

That was why this same group, took over the legislative arm in 2015 and Tinubu was left in the cold. Tinubu's ability to elect a president on his own is one of those myths that many have bought that is quite laughable.

The only reason the North doesn't bother to debunk this false narrative is because they are smart enough to realize that the alternative narrative is that they betrayed GEJ, and they don't want that narrative out there in the open.

They prefer to have the Tinubu narrative & allow him bask in his self delusion. Nobody really sends Tinubu outside of Lagos. If the APC presents Tinubu & the PDP presents a northern candidate, the PDP will win easily. The North don't vote for party. They vote for their interest.

Tinubu is grossly overrated by the media hype. The last time Tinubu put this his self delusional hype to test, he sent a recorded video message to Edo State indigenes to support Ize Iyamu for governorship election. What was the result of that move? It cost Ize Iyamu the election. In which he lost woefully.

It was so bad that it created a winning slogan for Obaseki, "Edo no be Lagos!". Tinubu's influence on Nigeria's election is a myth. Even Tinubu's influence on Lagos elections is also a myth.

If it were not a myth, he wouldn't require the use of thugs during Lagos elections. In the last presidential elections, thugs had to go around disrupting elections in perceived PDP strongholds. A man who has Lagos support like he claims won't require that to win elections.

Most elections in Lagos are won by slim margins. buhari won GEJ in Lagos in 2015 by a slim margin, even after all the manipulations and thuggery.
Also, nobody has the means or ability to bribe the whole of Nigeria to win a presidential candidate election. That is another myth.

Nigeria's presidential elections are not determined by money but by religious, tribal and sectional sentiments.

© Mebele Okugbo

Fresh and blood didn't reveal this to you.......
SW propaganda group of companies, over to you.

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Anything money is OK by them, even if its to sell their entire land and live on the sea. Ego dimkpa
Who sells their ancestral land more than the Wasters? grin

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
It's not Bola Tinubu that elected buhari. This is a myth that has been sold in the media, but it is not true at all! If Bola Tinubu could elect anyone, he would have done it in 2011 with Atiku.

buhari was elected because the NewPDP block broke out of PDP in 2014 and effectively rendered the party defeated. If the newPDP block had not broken away, along with the North vowing to return to power by all means necessary, a thousand Bola Tinubus would never have been able to elect buhari. The internal betrayal of GEJ was so bad that even Muazu, his own chairman, was working against him and this was down to one thing; the North wanted to return to power. Bola Tinubu was a sectional leader in 2013/2014, whose only influence was in the SW.

He had no national spread or appeal. He couldn't have elected a president in Nigeria. Not even with a thousand bullion vans. OBJ, Abdusalam, Atiku, Saraki, and all the other major players, who broke away from PDP in 2014, practically killed it at the time.

That was why this same group, took over the legislative arm in 2015 and Tinubu was left in the cold. Tinubu's ability to elect a president on his own is one of those myths that many have bought that is quite laughable.

The only reason the North doesn't bother to debunk this false narrative is because they are smart enough to realize that the alternative narrative is that they betrayed GEJ, and they don't want that narrative out there in the open.

They prefer to have the Tinubu narrative & allow him bask in his self delusion. Nobody really sends Tinubu outside of Lagos. If the APC presents Tinubu & the PDP presents a northern candidate, the PDP will win easily. The North don't vote for party. They vote for their interest.

Tinubu is grossly overrated by the media hype. The last time Tinubu put this his self delusional hype to test, he sent a recorded video message to Edo State indigenes to support Ize Iyamu for governorship election. What was the result of that move? It cost Ize Iyamu the election. In which he lost woefully.

It was so bad that it created a winning slogan for Obaseki, "Edo no be Lagos!". Tinubu's influence on Nigeria's election is a myth. Even Tinubu's influence on Lagos elections is also a myth.

If it were not a myth, he wouldn't require the use of thugs during Lagos elections. In the last presidential elections, thugs had to go around disrupting elections in perceived PDP strongholds. A man who has Lagos support like he claims won't require that to win elections.

Most elections in Lagos are won by slim margins. buhari won GEJ in Lagos in 2015 by a slim margin, even after all the manipulations and thuggery.
Also, nobody has the means or ability to bribe the whole of Nigeria to win a presidential candidate election. That is another myth.

Nigeria's presidential elections are not determined by money but by religious, tribal and sectional sentiments.

© Mebele Okugbo

I endorse this!
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Haaaaaaa dey will now give it to North again, I know it will happen when u use HND and BSC to ban Atiku for contesting dey will use court to nullify buhari 6month to end his term
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by drlateef: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
North playing politics using an IPOB member………how else can you describe that?
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Osobi32(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
I just hope this is not another political plan to swear in another northerner into power for the next eight years. I just hope so.
It is what it is bro..... This old fools are playing on our intelligence. This is a plot for the north to retain power.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by deflover(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
I just hope this is not another political plan to swear in another northerner into power for the next eight years. I just hope so.

it looks like
nothing they won't do
if it retains power in the north
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:

Hmm you day see far ooo.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Finquas:
I love the North.. they know how to play politics like chess game

Lols
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oracleforce:
Atiku is warming up to become the president....

Government magic...

Lols, Jesus Christ. Nothing way this people no fit do, I'm in shock right now.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by PaedophileProph: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Which God ? Your hungry grandpa you mean
triple996:
Kpurumiri people should stop trying hard to sell atiku to us. What happened to "Fulani are the problem of Nigeria" hoo i forgot kpurumiri effects
God bless Nigeria
God bless south west
God bless Igbo land (minus ESN/ipob)
God bless arewa
God bless Niger dealta
Bt more death to ESN kpurumiri smokers grin
If e de pain u, go hug transformer wink
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Kpurumiri people should stop trying hard to sell atiku to us. What happened to "Fulani are the problem of Nigeria" hoo i forgot kpurumiri effects
God bless Nigeria God doesn't bless those that waste innocent lives .
God bless south west
God bless Igbo land (igbo is Ipob and earlier you get this inside of you earlier you start reasoning like a human).
God bless arewa God doesn't bless TERROIST maybe na d gods of headslammers you meant.
God bless Niger dealta Delta. Olodo, why you no go do mistake since your envy and hatred don get levels.
Bt more death to headslamming TERROIST and evil parts claiming that the country is their own to pilot forever grin
Read what you wrote! grin

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by caracas: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
God bless Nigeria
God bless south west
God bless Igbo land (minus ESN/ipob)
God bless arewa
God bless Niger dealta
Bt more death to ESN kpurumiri smokers grin
Oga your head dey pain you? Abi you dey craze your yansh?
Wetin concern the court matter with mpurumiri?
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by vikstandon(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na Super story...It would be counter reproductive and catastrophic.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Halo22: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
They plan z coming to reality day by day.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by justmondris: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Format
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Mikywala: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
So Nigeria judiciary can be so slow like this? Because it boarders on the so called Mr. President, but they are fast at delivering Imo State in hand of their goal finisher. Baba God is watching.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by seunjungle1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
The arrogant between the southerners make these northerners feel as if they are wise when it comes to politics....see the way northerners are whining southerners nipples.

I told a friend after 2019 election that north might come with the idea of sacking Buhari from the presidency come 2022 and fill in Atiku in other for them to elongate northern chance of been president....why this is coming out immediately after Ondo state governor give warning to them that any party that fill in northern candidate will fail.

The idea is failed already.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let the Supreme Court just shock us by removing Buhari and give Atiku 8 years to rule angry
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by dmostcheerful(f): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
HONOR1:
Now i see why ppl clamour for succession. I think we need it.... Nigeria is 80% gone
You and who are people?
Yoruba people self, if Obi becomes Atiku's vise don't you know secession fuse in the east will die down?
Did you forget that in the last hour of election Atiku called Nnamdi Kalu and he asked Igbo's to vote but in the last hour.
The only news here is that the west are going to eat there own shame.
Nonsense.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by dmostcheerful(f): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
seunjungle1:
The arrogant between the southerners make these northerners feel as if they are wise when it comes to politics....see the way northerners are whining southerners nipples.

I told a friend after 2019 election that north might come with the idea of sacking Buhari from the presidency come 2022 and fill in Atiku in other for them to elongate northern chance of been president....why this is coming out immediately after Ondo state governor give warning to them that any party that fill in northern candidate will fail.

The idea is failed already.
Which southerners?
Oga be specific the only people being whined here is the west.
Ndi ala.
As if Obi isn't Atiku's vise.
Mtcheeew
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by berrystunn(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:

Plan B
Atiku is coming
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Francis88095(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
What are they trying to do ?
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by berrystunn(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

© Mebele Okugbo

I totally agree with you.
There was a threat to the igbos in Lagos because of election.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by bejeria101(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amazingify:
APC extraordinary everyday

As in ehn! Dullard oponu promax
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by STEWpid(f): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gunayo:
which heaven?

I'm not from heaven, I'm from Heaven.
...the only Heaven we have!

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by bigbros4real54: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2022
northerners again with their ruged plan, in the next 6 months atiku will be sworn in as president of Nigeria bet me.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by frankson1(m): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Segunbabba:
can you see your life, Buhari in conjunction with the cabals are planning evil again the entire South by using court to put Atiku in Aso Rock so that the North will complete Yaradua remaining Four years. Use your sense before the North outsmart you.

And Buhari in conjunction with the cabals have to use Igbo man to do it undecided
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by ddeola: 4:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Fakes everywhere. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Lexv(m): 5:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Nice article.... I completely agree with you
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by sokera: 5:29am On Feb 10, 2022
rickyrex:
ahahah nah why your under age boys wan do ritual quick money so them to go snap picture with cubana come post for Instagram abi? Awon werey.
is it the same Cubana that is killing our youths with drugs he import? Don’t worry EFCC and NDLEA still drilling him .. region of crimes … ritual, drug , fake medicine, baby factory , … but wait let me ask you , why is your ppl running away from their region ? Na Lagos their hope they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackout: Ikeja Electric Announces One Month Power Outage / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.