Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. (29893 Views)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Haakeem:
picture or i don't believe.
dont bother asking for the video or the pictures cos you would be psychologically affected if you watch it
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Denoh68: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
ALL NCAN MEMBERS SHOULD REPORT HERE NOW.. WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE SUSPECTS AND WHICH REGION DO THEY COME FROM.
Shetemi12:
Things fall apart
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Nonexisting: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is how we do it in Ado-Ekiti, Abeokuta and Akure.

3 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Wakanakarue: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I almost thought thats a real head

That's the symbol of skull mining. Their forefathers mined skull for a living

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Kwestionair: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]
Continue deceiving yourself the fact is that we don't cover bad people here we always exposed the bad eggs among us not like you guys that covered anything just to make thing look great.

This ritualist plenty in your region because media not pay attention to it doesn't mean you should come here to saying nonsense.

Why are you taking it so personal na?

Lol this nigga is pained.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Wakanakarue: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]
Continue deceiving yourself the fact is that we don't cover bad people here we always exposed the bad eggs among us not like you guys that covered anything just to make thing look great.

This ritualist plenty in your region because media not pay attention to it doesn't mean you should come here to saying nonsense.

When they mine your skull now you will keep kwaet

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

Keep deceiving yourself..

Your nyash have been opened and you are now catching at straws..

The media no pay attention?

Maybe they prefer to pay attention to IPOB and Unknown Gunmen..

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Wakanakarue: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=agulion post=110095697]Yoruba Muslims have distroyed the SW , most of the mosques in the SW are been used for human parts transactions [/s]

IPOB TERRORIST don start their madness again, Mputu miri drug dealer get lashes in everywhere they go.

A tribe that is about to go to extinction.... The way Asian countries are killing them like chicken is alarming...... No jail you will go in this world that you won't find igbo man there grin

Be there till your brothers mine your yeye skull. No go buy helmet grin

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Tomilola360: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
alsudan:
The SW has now become synonymous with Skull Mining, and plan on visiting there next week. God save my skull.

since ages. dem no get another work

sad

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by tollyboy5(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
SARS was bad but at least things weren't this bad. At least back then we still have our head intact with our neck
Stop saying rubbish. Which SARS?
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Wakanakarue: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tomek09:
You won't see them on this thread.

helinues
seunmsg
simplyleo
ajumma
abijaj
Beejayy
triple996
adetunje1
dubailandlord2
hollah
walefresh3
nvestor02

They are on skullarship grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Ayt27(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Juanmike:
When I read human skull I didn't bother to finish...to know that is our brothers from waste side

Lmao!

But sha we still be una brothers.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Kpurumiri people have taken their madness to Oyo.
Say no to cannibalism of your kingsmen cheesy

Are you a product of rape?
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Danny50: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pics or I don't believed it

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by johnmartus(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin they will mine your skull.
Wakanakarue:

When they mine your skull now you will keep kwaet

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by LILTJAY1: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
No pictures or videos? undecided
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by pyro10(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Damm mehn...
Let the skulls roll,,,,,

With all this happening so human still believes that ritual isn't real......
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by errigdee: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
good,they should keep searching for them ..they still got some hiding dens
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Jacktonsparrow: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is getting serious
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Kuruptnigga: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
alsudan:
The SW has now become synonymous with Skull Mining, and plan on visiting there next week. God save my skull.
grin grin
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Legendoo: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2022
There is no way these people are civilized.

Absolutely impossible.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by ajerimitan: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Those who are born to work will work. The earners will surely earn and the takers will always come and take away. Adaje adanu. Every one will one day submit their life willingly or forcefully. But woe unto the man who sniff life out of a defenceless soul. Woe unto a man who chose not to defend himself.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by tonididdy(m): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2022
alsudan:
Best get one of these grin

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by IamV: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

Keep wailing ,while your daughters and sons keep excavating your kinsmen's skulls for a living.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by IamV: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=agulion post=110095697]Yoruba Muslims have distroyed the SW , most of the mosques in the SW are been used for human parts transactions [/s]

IPOB TERRORIST don start their madness again, Mputu miri drug dealer get lashes in everywhere they go.

A tribe that is about to go to extinction.... The way Asian countries are killing them like chicken is alarming...... No jail you will go in this world that you won't find igbo man there grin

That's why you're being advised to take your drugs daily.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by IamV: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2022
backtalkG:
Flatin0s have moved their canibal business to the west

Keep blaming the South easterner for your problems until your sons excavate all your kinsmen skulls into extinction !

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by ariesbull: 2:58am On Feb 10, 2022
alsudan:
Yoruba peopw too like money but they will not work for it... It's ritual all the way...

Nawa for them

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by dragunov: 3:11am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I fear who no fear Afonja

How much human meat have you consumed in your life? Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.