Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. (29870 Views)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by oyeb15: 3:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Nigerian police are bunch of theives.

The Police use to free those ritualists after collecting money from them.

We need strong community policing.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by pacespot(m): 4:39am On Feb 10, 2022
When i mentioned immediate public lynching for people engaging in this dastardly act of ritual killing on Twitter, many people reported my tweet as violating the Twitter policy and I had to take down the tweet. You cannot control a black man just by mere offering a word of advice, you need to use some measure of force and this ritual killing would become a new normal except the people (not only law enforcement) took a strong stand against it. If you had killed someone before in the name of amassing illusory wealths through human sacrifice, then there is nothing bad if your life is taken away from you too. Eye 4 eye treatment is the solution to this evil and archaic practice of ritual killing.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Yankee101: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Yoruba Ronu!

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by joyandfaith: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I want to suggest that FG set up a special security agency like NDLEA to tackle this menace.

What is job of police CID as well as AKS?
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by joyandfaith: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2022
pacespot:
When i mentioned immediate public lynching for people engaging in this dastardly act of ritual killing on Twitter, many people reported my tweet as violating the Twitter policy and I had to take down the tweet. You cannot control a black man just by mere offering a word of advice, you need to use some measure of force and this ritual killing would become a new normal except the people (not only law enforcement) took a strong stand against it. If you had killed someone before in the name of amassing illusory wealths through human sacrifice, then there is nothing bad if your life is taken away from you too. Eye 4 eye treatment is the solution to this evil and archaic practice of ritual killing.

Innocent persons can be killed in the process. Police should do their work.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Unrated900(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2022
alsudan:
The SW has now become synonymous with Skull Mining, and plan on visiting there next week. God save my skull.

You are free to come
Even in the south east
Many babies were found wondering on the road in Enugu.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2022
They will turn back to blame otokoto, okija shrine and Clifford orji wey happened nearly 30 years ago as the reason why ritual killings are getting out of control in West
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by obyrich(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin
What's that?
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by wonderr(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Michelle70:
SARS was bad but at least things weren't this bad. At least back then we still have our head intact with our neck
so your head is no longer intact now eeyah sorry o
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by illicit(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Hashabiah:
The police isn't doing enough to curb this nonsense. Some minutes ago , I saw a very disturbing video of boys macheteing a lady while it was raining .

I saw that video too but it's not in the south west

Broad daylight fah
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Aketi2: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2022
These guys should accept Jesus as Lord and leave this their satanic religion.

From February 9th-15th, there will be government sanctioned Skull minining in Idimu and Egbeda in Lagos. This is part of the satanic rituals following the death of King of Isheri-Olofin in Lagos.

SW is steep in Occultism. Skull mining and money rituals will never go away except they repent and come to Christ.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by anambraamaka: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
This is getting out of hand
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Malawian(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
alsudan:
The SW has now become synonymous with Skull Mining, and plan on visiting there next week. God save my skull.
Go make suraju welder build you better skull helmet.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Temptee101(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Michelle70:
I almost thought thats a real head

Head na head o
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by pacespot(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Innocent persons can be killed in the process. Police should do their work.

Not like people caught red-handed with a human head in their hands.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by TeddBundy: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2022
alsudan:
Wear helmet
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by asthmacoughend(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Human Lives has no Values anymore ..It's Pathetic !
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Bouncin(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Afonja and skull mine shocked . My brother is in Ogun God please save his skull grin
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by nnamdi640: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]
Continue deceiving yourself the fact is that we don't cover bad people here we always exposed the bad eggs among us not like you guys that covered anything just to make thing look great.

This ritualist plenty in your region because media not pay attention to it doesn't mean you should come here to saying nonsense.
See pot calling kettle black. You don't cover bad thing indeed.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by ajumma(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Wakanakarue:

They are on skullarship grin

another secessionists has been discovered
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by YorobaPIGS: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:
Op Pictures or i don’t . . . grin

Who am i kidding lol even without pictures most of us would still believe this story cheesy

Shebi? something like NSMDA (National Skull Mining Development Agency)

Afonjas to the world wink
grin grin grin
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Dayvidblue: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
triple996:
Kpurumiri people have taken their madness to Oyo.
Say no to cannibalism of your kingsmen cheesy
I stopped asking people how stupid they can get because some like you are bound to mistake it for a challenge.
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by Wakanakarue: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
ajumma:

another secessionists has been discovered

You must go on skullarship at ogun International skullars University grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by dapojaja(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
SARS was bad but at least things weren't this bad. At least back then we still have our head intact with our neck

Yes, on your dead body
Re: Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. by AmuRubber(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Tomek09:

If you don't value ur existence, just enter Osun, Ogun and Oyo. Every bit of you would be mined into smaller fraction for easy distribution and marketing grin grin

U no get joy, I swear! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Mowe (Photo) / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.