Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hello, Welcom Me To Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello, Welcom Me To Politics Section (159 Views)

Video And And Photos: Taraba Residents Shut Down The Street To Welcom Peter Obi / Sir Udensi Calls For End To Politics Of Godfatherism In Abia / Don’t Drag NNPC To Politics Under Freedom Of Information Law, Kyari Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Welcom Me To Politics Section by APHONJA: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Decided to represent.
Signed in to Nairaland
From ILORIN.
Re: Hello, Welcom Me To Politics Section by Ogamysamo: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
APHONJA:
Decided to represent.
Signed in to Nairaland
From ILORIN.
you are welcome to the nairaland section of phase me i phase you. the section where you'll realise that nigeria is never one and will never be.
DIVIDED WE ARE, UNITED WE SHOUT.
once again you are welcome
Re: Hello, Welcom Me To Politics Section by APHONJA: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Ogamysamo:
you are welcome to the nairaland section of phase me i phase you. the section where you'll realise that nigeria is never one and will never be.
DIVIDED WE ARE, UNITED WE SHOUT.
once again you are welcome

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shonga Farms Loan: How Abdulrazaq Got His Priority Wrong / Revolutionaries In The "Nigerian" Region. / SDNON Honours Pius Olarewaju With Lifetime Achievement Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.