Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? (925 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? by Albopilosum: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
I want to get my husband a really practical and nice gift for Valentine's Day. Honestly, I do not know what to choose, I just do not have any ideas. Dear girls, what will you give your husbands?
Re: What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? by dawnomike(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Albopilosum:
I want to get my husband a really practical and nice gift for Valentine's Day. Honestly, I do not know what to choose, I just do not have any ideas. Dear girls, what will you give your husbands?
Since the question is directed to ladies... Over to you ladies make I learn something.
Re: What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? by Uchenaija: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Since it's posted on the webmaster section, you can gift him a website
Re: What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? by Hez143(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2022
I think you should know your husband better than us,you should know what he'll love.
To me,the gift is not all that matters, it's the willingness and the intention for me!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift To Give My Husband? by MufasaLion: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
A Tesla car.

(1) (Reply)

Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same / Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband / HELP. Picoworker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.