Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! (3045 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Arkadrob(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2022
sonssyo:

Where do you stay? Can you take a job of 62,500 naira for a start? Send me a pm, nobody is collecting any money from you
Good morning Sir. I have sent you a pm Sir.
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Arkadrob(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
My destiny helpers please assist me. It's not easy out here. Help a brother. Biko! cry
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Veenbanks(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arkadrob:
My destiny helpers please assist me. It's not easy out here. Help a brother. Biko! cry

TheGidRedpiller will be of great help. He has been searching for genuine men to uplift as one of his drive to uplift men. He is a good man. Hopefully, he can assist you so you can establish yourself. It's well.
TRP is golden!
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arkadrob:
I will give out 20 percent of my salary if you can help me to secure a good job. I'm a graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Honestly, it seems my shadow is considering leaving me. I struggled to graduate (financial constraints). Searched for jobs, no head way. Planned venturing into business, no funds. I tried learning a digital skill but hunger, and funds are just big resistance.

I was advised to go illegal but I just can't be the cause of people pains never! I better solicit for help than cause pains to innocent souls.

Help your brother man. As the first born, it's not easy, especially when the family is struggling financially. I'm sure some people can relate. We rise by lifting others. As you lift me, you are also lifting others around me indirectly. I promised to never disappoint. My God will continue blessing you. Much love!

What skills do you have to make you money right now?
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Arkadrob(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Good afternoon sir. I have knowledge in web development but financial constraints has been hindering me from forging ahead in further development in that area of specialization. If rendered funds, I believe I will do massively well.
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by sonssyo: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arkadrob:
Good morning Sir. I have sent you a pm Sir.

Responded too
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Saintmary(f): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arkadrob:
I will give out 20 percent of my salary if you can help me to secure a good job. I'm a graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Honestly, it seems my shadow is considering leaving me. I struggled to graduate (financial constraints). Searched for jobs, no head way. Planned venturing into business, no funds. I tried learning a digital skill but hunger, and funds are just big resistance.

I was advised to go illegal but I just can't be the cause of people pains never! I better solicit for help than cause pains to innocent souls.

Help your brother man. As the first born, it's not easy, especially when the family is struggling financially. I'm sure some people can relate. We rise by lifting others. As you lift me, you are also lifting others around me indirectly. I promised to never disappoint. My God will continue blessing you. Much love!

Do you reside in Lagos or Ogun State?

Do you have these:
1. A phone/laptop
2. Internet connection
3. Large social media following/ phone contacts

Then this opportunity is for you to create your own wealth.

No physical meeting needed
No registration fee needed
No experience needed

email
porkco247@gmail.com
if you're interested.
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Arkadrob(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
sonssyo:

Responded too
I am sorry for the late reply Sir(Power issue). I have sent it to your mail box.
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Arkadrob(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I am deeply sorry for the late response. I saw your mail on my spam box. I have sent you a mail Sir.
Re: 20 Percent Of My Salary. Help! by Arkadrob(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
I sent you a mail robertarkad@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptitude Test Format - Chevron Nigeria Limited / A Look At Nigerian's Number 1 Job, Jobberman New Office Space / Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Transaction Trainees At Whytecleon Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.