Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Oneplus Reviews - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus Reviews (597 Views)

GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneplus Reviews by oklahrelo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ok..
Let's get highlighted with OnePlus Reviews in here...

Share your thoughts on the phones.. if you have any products of it . .. Or you have seen, or got ideas of it..
Re: Oneplus Reviews by oklahrelo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Saw one today..
And I was mesmerized with all the features, and all..

The only negativity with the phones are 4k+mah.. with majority of all..
Re: Oneplus Reviews by Auskyd(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
oklahrelo:
Saw one today..
And I was mesmerized with all the features, and all..

The only negativity with the phones are 4k+mah.. with majority of all..

Very sure you use a tecno or Infinix or these smaller brands with 5k or more battery capacity, else you won't come online and say this lol.

The pixel 4a with 3k+ battery will outlast most 5k phones. It's not about battery size. It's the chip in it and the software it runs.

4 Likes

Re: Oneplus Reviews by oklahrelo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Auskyd:

Very sure you use a tecno or Infinix or these smaller brands with 5k or more battery capacity, else you won't come online and say this lol.

The pixel 4a with 3k+ battery will outlast most 5k phones. It's not about battery size. It's the chip in it and the software it runs.

Well, am not on any of what you mentioned..
And yes.. I most put in, the chip in those madt..
Just forgot to admit...

Do you use one of those??
Re: Oneplus Reviews by Auskyd(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
oklahrelo:

Well, am not on any of what you mentioned..
And yes.. I most put in, the chip in those madt..
Just forgot to admit...

Do you use one of those??

Used to use a pixel 4a.

Used an s20+, OnePlus 8t and note 20 ultra.

So yeah chip matters

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Reviews by EmuesiriAlex(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
OnePlus devices are good... They just have shitty cameras when being compared to the Samsung S series and iPhones of like the previous generations too.

I've used a OnePlus 6, 7T and I'm currently using a 9 Pro and I'm still disappointed with the camera performance. It's not totally bad tho. It still wipes the floor with all TechNO and Infinix shit shows, and also all the Redmi devices too. But when compared to flagship phones in it's price range its just not good enough.

I upgraded my 9 Pro to android 12 and it has been painful. Software-wise they used to be great (they have good features and decent updates) but now with more software updates they get bugs a lot. This also reduces the battery life and gaming experience.

But in the grand scheme of things, with the stable software (like Android 11 for the 9 series) I'd totally recommend the a OnePlus device to anyone who doesn't care much about the camera of the phone and just wants to power use for gaming or even just a regular day use.

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus Reviews by Auskyd(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
EmuesiriAlex:
OnePlus devices are good... They just have shitty cameras when being compared to the Samsung S series and iPhones of like the previous generations too.

I've used a OnePlus 6, 7T and I'm currently using a 9 Pro and I'm still disappointed with the camera performance. It's not totally bad tho. It still wipes the floor with all TechNO and Infinix shit shows, and also all the Redmi devices too. But when compared to flagship phones in it's price range its just not good enough.

I upgraded my 9 Pro to android 12 and it has been painful. Software-wise they used to be great (they have good features and decent updates) but now with more software updates they get bugs a lot. This also reduces the battery life and gaming experience.

But in the grand scheme of things, with the stable software (like Android 11 for the 9 series) I'd totally recommend the a OnePlus device to anyone who doesn't care much about the camera of the phone and just wants to power use for gaming or even just a regular day use.

Every single line is nothing but the truth!! You be real OnePlus OG!!

I'll probably buy the 9 pro as second phone for CoD. My 8t was the king of CoDM when I had it. Play for hours and never heated up for more than a few minutes every hour. Loved that phone but it was boring ehh. Too efficient!

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Reviews by Eyanbahose: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
oklahrelo:
Ok..
Let's get highlighted with OnePlus Reviews in here...

Share your thoughts on the phones.. if you have any products of it . .. Or you have seen, or got ideas of it..
buy phone that you are sure of, don't buy what you don't understand o
Re: Oneplus Reviews by Meister(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Eyanbahose:
buy phone that you are sure of, don't buy what you don't understand o

Oya use style and tell him to buy Tecno pova 5g

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus Reviews by Eyanbahose: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Meister:

Oya use style and tell him to buy Tecno pova 5g
of course na. No be that phone make sense pass?

(1) (Reply)

Geekbench Will Ban Xiaomi’s Latest Smartphones For Manipulating The Benchmarks / MTN Is Useless - [rant] / Monday Rush (IPHONES AVAILABL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.