Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class (46065 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Gentlestar15(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Man took Gunna serious when he said “I f@$k that b!tch on a jet” ��
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Kylce042(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZxQc4aNs2w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Others were asleep like fr?! Were the sleeping others high on mpkur mmiri? Women are just taking advantage of the book that lady nacked the guy willingly maybe when she asked the guy what are we now and he said nothing she got angry and now logged a complaint. Before you come and attack me reason am well first it is not an attempted rape she claims the rape happened o
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Kylce042(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Others were asleep like fr?! Were the sleeping others high on mpkur mmiri? Women are just taking advantage of the book that lady nacked the guy willingly maybe when she asked the guy what are we now and he said nothing she got angry and now logged a complaint. Before you come and attack me reason am well first it is not an attempted rape she claims the rape happened o
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
hahn:

And what if he is not found guilty?

What should happen to the woman?

That is MY question to you undecided
She should face the law straight up.. cheesy
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Ojiofor: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is there no security camera in the plane cabin?
I don't believe it!
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by okuta007: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Davidonkonsults:
Strange things everyday. How does one rape one on a plane?

abeg no mind the lady with her fabu… that’s a big fat lie - rape can’t happen in an airplane and watch this case getting dismissed for lack of evidence- if this story is allowed to fly - it will bring the airline industry to its knees as there will be allegations and counter allegations of rape, molestation and all that like the ME TOO movement and it will lead to hundreds billions of dollars payed as damages from cases of these since 13BC lol…. how can anyone be so daring to penetrate a lady while there are prying eyes on board, when air hostess for walk up to you - even if light off and both of you are drunk - the people seating behind you - on your side and in front of you too can’t see - hear or sense something unusual ? na toilet e for happen ? plane toilets is so small it can’t fit most passengers properly talkless of 2 people

siddon look mode activated!
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nicenixon: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Belcon:
All lies....why not screen and alert everyone better still grab his dick and make him plead or get a sample of his sermen ..why I love white investigation he has been set free while samples of his saliva collected for proper investigations.if to say nah naija omo kirikiri straight without investigations
Lol
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by bepositive11: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
What a luxurious audacity in immortality!

The integrity of the woman's report is however shadowy.
Raping you on board while others are sleeping and you can't shout or struggle to wake them up?
Anyways sex without mutual consent is regarded as rape according to the book.

Some people can't utter a word when they are distressed. People react to shock differently
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by bepositive11: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
newbornmacho:
Knowing women, I believe she gave consent for sex, and subsequently decided to lie against him.

Now why wouldn't anyone see the truth...women are scum.

You are no different from feminists
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by bepositive11: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
johnmartus:
Stupid woman all liar will go jail.

I'm repulsed by all these comments including your. Empathy is non existent in this country. How do you know that she's lying? We're you there? A woman who can afford a business class ticket, lying for what? Nonsense
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by bepositive11: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
atheistandproud:
And she no shout?

Inside such a confined space with many people?

She's lying or it's a transaction gone wrong.

Dear ladies, a transaction gone wrong is not rape. It's called obtaining sex under false pretenses. The same way ladies obtain money under false pretenses.

Have you never been so shocked that you couldn't say anything? You people should stop saying that she's lying. A woman who can afford a business class ticket, lying for what? She's not on the level of the women you hang out with
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by tefishy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
I am beginning to take some of this cases of rape unserious.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by lexander(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
bepositive11:

Have you never been so shocked that you couldn't say anything? You people should stop saying that she's lying. A woman who can afford a business class ticket, lying for what? She's not on the level of the women you hang out with
just because she has money that automatically makes her a saint ? i have no time to waste with evidences of women who lied and cried rape after having sex and regretting it or those that cried rape after been turned down but my major problem is the absolute lack of laws to prosecute the women once all evidences points to the innocence of the man. yes its possible he raped him once he's tried he goes to jail but if he' proven innocent nothing happens to her but automatically during the course of the investigation his reputation has been ruined ,pictures all over the media, loss of sponsorship , job ,scholarship , endorsement deals just to mention a few. then after the entire fiasco he still has to bear the stigma of a rapist even though he isn't one? i really wonder why we always believe a man is always guilty of rape but whenever majority find it hard to believe a woman is capable of same . for the past 4 years in the united states 95% of rape cases where the accused has been found guilty of all charges have been committed by women preying on young teenage boys (majority of them students they were supposed to be educating).. ..When dealing with issues like this its best to leave feeling and sentiments just stick to the facts .
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Let's wait for more facts to come out.

You are complaining about a rape allegation but already condemning the woman as a liar before any investigation or court case has even been heard. Is that not madness?

Also please let's use our dictionaries and look up the meaning of rape. A rape can occur without screaming and physical struggle, I know we are Nigerians but let's be expanding our mindset.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by lexander(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2022
phantomthread:
Let's wait for more facts to come out.

You are complaining about a rape allegation but already condemning the woman as a liar before any investigation or court case has even been heard. Is that not madness?

Also please let's use our dictionaries and look up the meaning of rape. A rape can occur without screaming and physical struggle, I know we are Nigerians but let's be expanding our mindset.
ACTUALLY the dictionary definition of rape is not always applicable case in point been in NIGERIA, as far as our constitution is concerned only female are victims of rape ,our definition does'nt include males.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by orisa37: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
That's a PREDATOR. He should be sent straight to QUANTANAMAN BAY.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She should face the law straight up.. cheesy

Her vagina should be blocked with cement grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
hahn:

Her vagina should be blocked with cement grin
grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by bepositive11: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2022
lexander:
just because she has money that automatically makes her a saint ? i have no time to waste with evidences of women who lied and cried rape after having sex and regretting it or those that cried rape after been turned down but my major problem is the absolute lack of laws to prosecute the women once all evidences points to the innocence of the man. yes its possible he raped him once he's tried he goes to jail but if he' proven innocent nothing happens to her but automatically during the course of the investigation his reputation has been ruined ,pictures all over the media, loss of sponsorship , job ,scholarship , endorsement deals just to mention a few. then after the entire fiasco he still has to bear the stigma of a rapist even though he isn't one? i really wonder why we always believe a man is always guilty of rape but whenever majority find it hard to believe a woman is capable of same . for the past 4 years in the united states 95% of rape cases where the accused has been found guilty of all charges have been committed by women preying on young teenage boys (majority of them students they were supposed to be educating).. ..When dealing with issues like this its best to leave feeling and sentiments just stick to the facts .

Yes, there are women who lie about rape but it's not right to generalize and say that all women lie or to assume that she lied when we simply don't know the truth

Even if a man is falsely accused of rape, people who know him and his character will stand by him

True, there are women who rape men but men are by far much more likely to rape women

For every rape reported by women, the majority are not lies
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by lexander(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
bepositive11:

Yes, there are women who lie about rape but it's not right to generalize and say that all women lie or to assume that she lied when we simply don't know the truth

Even if a man is falsely accused of rape, people who know him and his character will stand by him

True, there are women who rape men but men are by far much more likely to rape women

For every rape reported by women, the majority are not lies
i never said she lied or is lying what i was trying to point out was the possibility of the man been innocent most people just assume men are also guilty without giving them the benefit of a doubt or even investigating the allegation, try and read everything i post to really understand my point and for those calling all women lairs i don't subscribe to that tried of thought (that's stereotyping ).
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by bepositive11: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
lexander:
i never said she lied or is lying what i was trying to point out was the possibility of the man been innocent most people just assume men are also guilty without giving them the benefit of a doubt or even investigating the allegation, try and read everything i post to really understand my point and for those calling all women lairs i don't subscribe to that tried of thought (that's stereotyping ).

I see. Sorry for misinterpreting your comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.