Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class (46063 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by OBALOLA55(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then use your pops own too.. wink
BIG BOYS DON’T STAY IN THEIR PARENTS HOUSE
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
BIG BOYS DON’T STAY IN THEIR PARENTS HOUSE
Then keep mute and stop claiming what you ain't kiddo..he literally said "big boys"
You are still young tho.. cheesy the way you speak says it all..baby boy grow up and act like a big boy rather than coming into my mention.. cheesy
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Bahamas95(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
This her story is somehow difficult to believe.....If a woman wanna destroy you she can go the extra mile so men should be very careful.

Maybe it wasn't her intention to have sex with him but she couldn't resist the sweet touches because she was drunk. If you can't control yourself after taking alcohol don't try it.....Some women derive pleasure inflicting pains on men.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Raped without scuffle, no noise, everything just went down as planned abi.

The story doesn't add up
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by southpole: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Flamees:
Before You Start to Judge Every Story Has Two sides
If the man truly Rapped the woman make Dem Jail am
But make dem investigate well it might be an accusation how can person rape you for plane you no shout abi deal gone wrong
Every story has 3 sides not 2, the side of the victim, the accused and the truth

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by everyevery: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2022
They were both drunk though, he made a move, she said no but he wouldn’t take a no , then he forcefully had his way and when the lady woke up she remembered she never obliged to the guy’s demands: All rapists are liable to die before their time
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Jungleluv5: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Rape that you enjoyed ṣe that one na rape you no shout, no struggling, nooooooo habaaaa woman fear God now inside plane
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
so sex with a woman is now a dangerous adventure? since any woman at anytime can allege rape and a mans get arrested no questions asked
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by AfroKnight: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2022
This is an obvious lie.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Tremple8v: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2022
Say NO TO RAPE
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by HRMK: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
what a gut!thinking of sex while hundreds of thousands of feet above sea level!nawa!!
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Lightorder: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Madness is when you are raped in the midst of people with letting out a cry. Stupid wicked woman
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
Others were sleeping. You can't shout! So they wake up or struggle with him to the point that everyone will wake up? This story get as e be jare.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by dfrost: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Flamees:
how can person rape you for plane you no shout abi deal gone wrong

It's called compartmentalization. They probably did it under the influence of alcohol. They woke up, he probably talked about how they both enjoyed or how she was responding during the act.

In her mind, it never happened.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by xelly: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
They collected samples from the guy and the lady for test to verify the claim and later released the suspect till investigation is concluded.

The guy would have been in police custody in Nigeria while case is adjourned, adjourned again and more adjourned. Excuses for adjourning the case may not have to do with him ( Plaintiff fail to appear, Lead lawyer is having running stomach, writing material is not available)

And you say that we will get it right one day?
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by petitejolie(f): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
This is a lie. If dey really had sex, it was consensual. How can u rape someone successfully in a flight? Habaaa....I'm sure she needs some money
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Bestbeelieve: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2022
No uhh ahh ....harder harder! u dominitt
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Zulez: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

God forbid ....I think they had sex while both intoxicated and she is regretting ...there is no way you can quietly be raped in Business class without somebody finding out ...well men need to be careful out here
excertly, women feel pained when you took advantage of them,she believe he tricks her by giving her the drink,

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by juman(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Loewe:

Story has NO credibility... Haba!!! In a flight filled with people... How could he have forced her? It's just a silly thing that once a woman claims "rape" in the west, common sense is thrown out the window and even if the sex was consensual, the guy will likely end up in jail...

Gbam.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by TruthinAction: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Something is not adding up in this story. How can all the passengers be asleep at the same time? Why didn't she shout? Where were the airplane hostesses?

I believe she did it with consent but chose to still report it as rape. Maybe the man did not settle her.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by TheKingsmann(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then keep mute and stop claiming what you ain't kiddo..he literally said "big boys"
You are still young tho.. cheesy the way you speak says it all..baby boy grow up and act like a big boy rather than coming into my mention.. cheesy
U go chop another ban again, no worry
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Kingcalls: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You know how we deal with weak men who deem it fit to rape my women cos they feel Superior to them..

If this really happened and he is found guilty then let him face the law..he either spend the rest of his life in prison or get executed by hanging then his body dumped in a sewage..

U hv sworn to the gods never to hv sense
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Pimine: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Aswearugaaad

I smell lies.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U go chop another ban again, no worry
Sshh..other than crying and looking for my comment what else do you do on here.. grin
Keep crying and wailing while I keep giving you tough times.. wink
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by asthmacoughend(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Jungleluv5:
Rape that you enjoyed ṣe that one na rape you no shout, no struggling, nooooooo habaaaa woman fear God now inside plane
. My thoughts too
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U hv sworn to the gods never to hv sense
Just as you will Never ever in your l**e.. wink
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Zulez: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
The guy believe they're both agree to it but the women is not in her normal self, she feel cheated ,the man should have shut her UP with like $50k
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Charlex23(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You know how we deal with weak men who deem it fit to rape my women cos they feel Superior to them..

If this really happened and he is found guilty then let him face the law..he either spend the rest of his life in prison or get executed by hanging then his body dumped in a sewage..
Oga calm down. Try dey understand something wella b4 u open mouth dey talk
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by TheKingsmann(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]Sshh..other than crying and looking for my comment what else do you do on here.. grin
Keep crying and wailing while I keep giving you tough times.. wink[/s]
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=TheKingsmann post=110108617][/quote]
Cry and cancel baby boy.. grin
Cancel cancel cancel..get a grip of yourself and stop clowning your little self.. grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Aufbauh(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2022
eldoradoxx:
It is not compulsory that a woman being raped must scream or struggle to alert anyone else. Rape is complete once u penetrate without consent. Do u know even when a man gained penetration with the consent of the woman initially and the woman later in the course of the hard pounding suddenly realizes how sinful it is and withdraws her consent and asks u to remove ur jack knife from her viggy, any other thrust after she has expressly withdrawn her consent is still rape.

Do you have comprehension challenge or you don't read my last paragraph? Haba.
If you have nothing personal to contribute to the post just read comments and pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.