Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class (46060 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by TheKingsmann(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]Cry and cancel baby boy.. grin
Cancel cancel cancel..get a grip of yourself and stop clowning your little self.. grin[/s]
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Orpe7(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Baba wanted to experience knacking in the sky but this is definitely not the way to go about it
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Mayeldah(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2022
So nobody asked the man what happened?

The way we believe women's side of every incident even when they are lying amazes me, for God sake that woman may have been lying.

he raped you and you didn't shout and no one else heard you struggling to free yourself even in same flight cabin?

Simps everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Bouncin(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Liers everywhere
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by OBALOLA55(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then keep mute and stop claiming what you ain't kiddo..he literally said "big boys"
You are still young tho.. cheesy the way you speak says it all..baby boy grow up and act like a big boy rather than coming into my mention.. cheesy
NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM COMING INTO YOUR MENTION AS LONG AS YOU HABOUR THIS KINDA HATRED FOR MEN.

I FIT STOP SHA IF YOU TELL ME THE KIND KNACKING WEY MAKE YOU HATE WE THE REDPILLERS grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Berankis: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Women now derive pleasure in blackmailing men with rape accusations. But men never come out to claimed being raped. This no life no balance.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM COMING INTO YOUR MENTION AS LONG AS YOU HABOUR THIS KINDA HATRED FOR MEN.

I FIT STOP SHA IF YOU TELL ME THE KIND KNACKING WEY MAKE YOU HATE WE THE REDPILLERS grin
Keep deceiving yourself baby boy.. wink
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Kinghorland04(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm, fear women block industry limited😂😂
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Malawian(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2022
BigAP:
This story doesn't really connect.
I guess they simply were both drunk and had each other.
I don't know, but I believe that's what happened... If not, then the man is really weak and shameless.

Meanwhile,

If an 50k weekly online is not too small for you, kindly rush to my signature to get FREE materials to start Affiliate marketing now.
Everyone in the plane was asleep at the same time? Even cabin waitresses?
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by DeepSight(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Belcon:
All lies....why not screen and alert everyone better still grab his dick and make him plead or get a sample of his sermen ..why I love white investigation he has been set free while samples of his saliva collected for proper investigations.if to say nah naija omo kirikiri straight without investigations

Samples will not help him if they actually had sex which they probably did.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by hahn(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You know how we deal with weak men who deem it fit to rape my women cos they feel Superior to them..

If this really happened and he is found guilty then let him face the law..he either spend the rest of his life in prison or get executed by hanging then his body dumped in a sewage..

What if it didn't happen?

What punishment should the woman face if she is lying?
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2022
hahn:

What if it didn't happen?

What punishment should the woman face if she is lying?
Pls did you not read my statement? undecided
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by anambraamaka: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2022
wtf
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by hahn(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls did you not read my statement? undecided

Your statement doesn't mention anything about the woman undecided
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by tammie24: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Flamees:
Before You Start to Judge Every Story Has Two sides
If the man truly Rapped the woman make Dem Jail am
But make dem investigate well it might be an accusation how can person rape you for plane you no shout abi deal gone wrong
a deal gone wrong with a woman who can afford to travel business class?
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2022
hahn:

Your statement doesn't mention anything about the woman undecided
And must it be about the woman..?
Or did you not read where I said if he's found guilty?
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by PlanktonX: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2022
If you a man, and still being controlled by your joystick, that usually disctivate your brain, then know that your life is in EXTREME danger..

No matter how high you climb in life, you can easily be brought down..

Check all warlords in history, they are great because them control their joystick, and also those that were brought down, it was because they couldn't control it.

Most of these women you see that offer themselves freely to men are Agents...strange agents of destiny manipulation & control.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

Business class is just like first class. They just used business class make e no sound too expensive or too luxurious for some people.
Back to the matter : I think lies against rape should come with its own prison sentences.
It's obvious this lady is lying. Lying very badly and very wickedly by that though. Tueh! How is it even possible to have a quickie in an airplane talk more of rape??
Men should be very careful this days especially if you have money. Do not underestimate anything at all.
According to billionaire Mike Bloomberg, you only be a fool if you do something this generational ladies and do not sign undisclosure agreement with them especially if you have money.

There is some differences, first class is like a room of your own. While business class is like a private lounge.

I agree with you totally on the lady stories.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Baawaa:

Something leads to something

NOTHING should lead to rape.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by techWriter3: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Strange stuff everyday. How wants one statutory rape one on a Flight?
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Coldie(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
What a luxurious audacity in immortality!

The integrity of the woman's report is however shadowy.
Raping you on board while others are sleeping and you can't shout or struggle to wake them up?
Anyways sex without mutual consent is regarded as rape according to the book.
Fear oyibo people, you and them can do sth today next minute they flip and start regretting it and put u inside trouble. That’s how one British girl accused my friend she was dating of rape just because she found out he had sex with her friend.

A lot of these people their stories comma dae dae inside. And it’s in the developed world they know they can get money from you just simply by saying that
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by infogeneral: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
If anything happened at all, she must have consented to it. But to say others were sleeping, he raped you and they didn't wake up. That's a big lie.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Quiny32323: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2022
jmoore:
And she could not shout.

Both had sex and she regretted fornicating.

Simple and short, those witches can pretend believe me. I prefer italian, Hungary and east European chicks they are white Africans. Knacking na knacking 4them
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2022
As in every body was sleeping
Na jazz

Abi them release sleeping gas for business class
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by CSTRR: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2022
Pls, women, feeling guilty after sex does not make it rape.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Police were there before they landed kudos we will not tolerate nonsense because your man and you can’t control your urges Bleep up and we will treat it royally
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by ButterBurger: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2022
If am the man, I will tell them I was drunk too just like her and I can't remember anything anymore.
Case close, useless woman, she no wan fvck, she dey drink.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by 123readygo: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by BRATISLAVA: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2022
atheistandproud:
And she no shout?

Inside such a confined space with many people?

She's lying or it's a transaction gone wrong.

Dear ladies, a transaction gone wrong is not rape. It's called obtaining sex under false pretenses. The same way ladies obtain money under false pretenses.

Be logical.

A woman was raped on a moving bus, some years ago, in broad daylight.

What do you think is impossible about a rape on a flight?

Just because you think it can't happen doesn't mean it has not happened before. Think about what rape is and who can carry out rape and see how possible it is.

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Flamees(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2022
tammie24:
a deal gone wrong with a woman who can afford to travel business class?
Doesn't mean anything
There are some people who collects million for just Sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.