Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ (69069 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Akpacha(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

Islam is a death cult founded by SATAN.
I wish there is another name worst than satan. They are evils. Pure evils!

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by dragunov: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by greygoblings(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
David Wood on the beat again
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Omoluabi16(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
These people are so afraid of women sha. Their biggest threat in life na women. Even common mannequin na threa to them.

So sad for mona. She was still just a 17 year old CHILD, yet she had gone through a lot. Early marriage, abusive marriage, caring for a child as a child herself, and finally dying in the hand of this brutish pig. No justice in this world. I hope she rests in perfect peace.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by cocolacec(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Religion of piss
Honor killings is a cultural thing in Asia,Arab nations and Turkey.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by deepdeep(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
24brains:
its there in the Qoran!!! i took the courage as a christian to learn the qoranic verses and i saw the atrocities of prophet MOHAMMED selelahu against women, hiden in a language not everyone understands. the reason why muslims refused to translate the book in english for a global understanding.

Imagine....and some people carry this particular religion for head like gele

They are very aggressive when arguing about religion, them no dey won hear another opinion, they're ready to kill you if you don't mind your speeches

Na wa!

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Akpacha(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Allah also known as Satan We Trust (SWT)

[img]https://images./3HvMCORB92go9bVTRkvWTF.gif[/img]

Man! This video spoiled my day. This is terrible.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by oluwaahmed: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
It's as if allah encourages cowardice. If not why would a grown man track he's wife all the way to turkey just to bring her back and kill her? Then joyfully parading her head. Pussy ass wahabi. Is it that Muslims are psychopath? Why do they enjoy killing, maiming stonning and beheading?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Farid24224(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
damosade:
I love my Muslim brothers and sisters.there is no doubt. But on this issue is it really islamical to do this?
Only answer from musilimat

No it's not...No one has the right to kill except if he kill someone else...

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by gbolswag(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Felt like crying after reading this
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by fredoooooo: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Arabs are animals ..
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by fredoooooo: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
damosade:
I love my Muslim brothers and sisters.there is no doubt. But on this issue is it really islamical to do this?
Only answer from musilimat
A big difference betwwwn Arab culture and islam .. it's so unfortunate islam come feom that region

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by DemMannaScam: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Alahu akBOMBER

Fahdiga:
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Farid24224(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoBiafra:

Fear North
Fear North
She lives in tha North
87% of the North the poorest people on earth.
Fear North the most uneducated region
Fear north ;the capital region of terrorist.
Fear north Book is a Haram.
Fear North ;they are importing terrorists.
Fear North they pay taxes to terrorists.
grin angry angry grin grin

Before you comment, it's common sense to get what the person is saying sire...Use your brain, it was given to you for a reason. smiley
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Akpacha(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
tell me if ur Christianity is not a piss also,from skull mining to rape and weired deliverance from fake pastor in the name of religion.
U should hide ur face in shame, defending wicked act make u a terrible person.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by 24brains(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
deepdeep:

They are very aggressive when arguing about religion, them no dey won hear another opinion, they're ready to kill you if you don't mind your speeches

Na wa!
that is exactly what the book instruct them to do to unbelievers and promise a reward of "7 vergins" in aljanna.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by warlordd(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
All this fundamental muslims self. Well na only Ipob fit una.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Farid24224(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
24brains:
its there in the Qoran!!! i took the courage as a christian to learn the qoranic verses and i saw the atrocities of prophet MOHAMMED selelahu against women, hiden in a language not everyone understands. the reason why muslims refused to translate the book in english for a global understanding.

undecided You are so ignorant that you've not known about translated Qur'an...

Between the Quran and the Bible, which had more atrocities involved in it??! Oya lie... undecided
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by VIKTO83(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Allahu akbar
t

Yes...same slogan while committing atrocity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by sencekompis: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
ISLAM Ismail u be catastrophic ideology. just imagine human being ooo
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by otherway: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmmm! Speechless.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by CHoccolaTE: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is what happens in a typical patriarchal society.
The males there do not see women as human beings and think they are possessions they can beat up or kill at will. Islam is a very patriarchal religion.

This is why patriarchy should be condemned by all means. Males are naturally violent and you can not put a more violent and wicked gender in charge of a more compassionate and kind one.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Farid24224(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
deepdeep:

Na wa!

It's a lie!! He's lying...there is no such thing about atrocities in the Quran. And there are Translated Qur'an everywhere...
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sadly this is what happens when you don't invest in the girl-child.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Joeyfizzo: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES GOD IS THE GREATEST
which God? The God of Islam is a demon

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by 24brains(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Farid24224:

undecided You are so ignorant that you've not known about translated Qur'an...

Between the Quran and the Bible, which had more atrocities involved in it??! Oya lie... undecided
the atrocities in the HOLY BIBLE were condemned but those in the HOLY QURAN are encouraged. so which has more atrocities mr. Farid24224?

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by yinkeys(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Now I see why some women are afraid of men
This is very scary though.
Someone you allowed into your personal circle could do this
Especially someone much more stronger physically than you
@datboredberry
shocked

It’s just best we don’t take so much risk in letting anyone in our personal circle without a lot of tests.
But then again women mostly pick the bad guy
Hybristophilia is a real thing
Most women desire/prefer a man-man with abusive tendencies. Well until one day the guy turns it on them. Arrogance in a smooth way turns women on, even though most wont admit it.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Artbydris(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Religion of piss

It has to do with their culture, not religion.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Heinous monster
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Farid24224(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
24brains:
the atrocities in the HOLY BIBLE were condemned but those in the HOLY QURAN are encouraged. so which has more atrocities mr. Farid24224?

Okay if you think you know the Quran more than I do, tell me which chapter and verse was an atrocity encouraged..
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by emmnprince(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES GOD IS THE GREATEST

What kind of god will be pleased with this kind of barbaric manslaughter ehn!

Human beings ehn!

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by SOFTENGR: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
This beast no be their mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.