Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ (69144 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
techWriter3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01r8LURtok

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/iranian-man-carries-wifes-head-after-honor-killing/
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/09/middleeast/iran-teenage-wife-beheaded-intl/index.html
If I were born a Muslim, I am sure by now I would have changed my mind about remaining a Muslim by the grace of God.

Thank God I was never a Muslim.

They will avoid this thread like shit.

2Cor.4.4 - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto the

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by lilvicky68(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

They are expected, but not the type of negative comments that are unwarranted and designed only for females.

Not only for females.. though the majority is for females..

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by welis1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Islam is horribly terrible to those practicing it and worst to women under it.

Run

Away

From

Islam , because

ISLAMABAD

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by BRATISLAVA: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:

Not only for females.. though the majority is for females..

Yes.

Sometimes it needs correction.

Some members are at the forest floor slaying snakes in the wild and posting diatribes about females when they can finally rest from their days activities. They can't always have their say.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by lilvicky68(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Yes.

Sometimes it needs correction.

Some members are at the forest floor slaying snakes in the wild and posting diatribes about females when they can finally rest from their days activities. They can't always have their say.
Lol.
I didn't expect this. grin

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by justli: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Notice how new York post is afraid of mentioning Islam. It's well
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by sencekompis: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
OLORIBURUKU NI ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY. Horrible religion for the fools. middle east origin of d worlds problem

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Poleski: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is one of the numerous horrific examples of what religion does!
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Allah be pressed for this wonderful works of the followers of Muhammad the fraudphet
Antichristian, how many virgins does your book say this man deserve for doing this great work of Allah?
I thought women were allowed to have choices in your religion
Na taqiyyah go kill una`

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Emmyxclusive: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
May God never allow this country to become world Power
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by delishpot: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Islam is peace. These must be non muslims.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Layksaide(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES GOD IS THE GREATEST
You mean you're supporting this barbaric act? If yes congratulations
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by delishpot: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havisco:

Did the write up mention his religion being the reason for beheading his wife? You people cannot get sense. You’re trained to tarnish opposite religion. It was stated that it’s in their culture of the honor Killing, abi your fried Brian can differentiate culture from religion again��. Let us be against bad behavior all together. All this being religion bigot can’t take this world to anywhere. No religion can do without another, only if you just being delusional. Let’s call bad bad, rather than coming against ones religion.

But I thought you guys always say that once a person is in Islam , he or she becomes a good person automatically? Isnt that why you claim Christians are not real and only Islam can make someone a trully good person? Abi is Islam not a total way of life anymore? Do we now have culture sepperate from religion in the lives of Muslims? Just curious. Enlighten me more.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Evil* religion filled with misogyny. Their honor killing was made specifically for women. This is why I am always uneasy when a Moslem is close to me. When I did some repairs with a Moslem last month, I was standing throughout, I refused the offer of a chair, I was not just comfortable.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Kdon2: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by PenSniper: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Barbaric ! Any religion that tolerates such barbaric act can only belong to a demon.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Gospel2Day: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Simply say what is wrong with ISLAM and no one will beat you

The religion is so full of PEACE that almost all Islamic countries are at war presently.
Saudi Arabia and UAE are bombing Yemen.
Iran aiding and abetting war in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon and Palestine. Somalia is shambles. Sudan is pandemonium. Northern Nigeria in commotion.
If they are not fighting 'infidels', they will be killing themselves.
Islam is the worst deception Satan ever invented.
There is no peace for the wicked, says the Lord.
By the fruit a religion bears you shall know its source, whether divine or demonic.
Shalom.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Gospel2Day: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
The religion is so full of PEACE that almost all Islamic countries are at war presently.
Saudi Arabia and UAE are bombing Yemen.
Iran aiding and abetting war in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon and Palestine. Somalia is in shambles. Sudan is in pandemonium. Northern Nigeria is in commotion.
If they are not fighting 'infidels', they will be killing themselves.
Islam is the worst deception Satan ever invented.
There is no peace for the wicked, says the Lord.
By the fruit a religion bears you shall know its source, whether divine or demonic.
Shalom.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Origin(f): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Unfortunately honor killings existed before Islam, google can help you. It is even written in the write up. Their actions are rooted in medieval times.

When an action is bad we should all come together to speak against it. This is pure evil and any person or government that supports that is evil.

I will still speak out against the comments too everyday a Christian kills too and they are never mocked for his religion but rather for his bad acts. One bad act will never justify another bad act.

Speak against the act and stop all this religious, sexist, and racist bias .

It is the same bias that exists when whites believe blacks commits all the crime. In itself all forms of bias is a crime and has caused so many deaths.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by GodisFirst: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
She shouldn't have returned to that deadly country.
Could have come to Africa and be treated like a princess.
Anyways, the man that killed her will still die by the knife.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by MsFaith: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
I think Islam should be banned throughout the whole world
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Stevenson1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Shokoloko:

The you-tube video says the girl was traced to Turkey and brought back to Iran against her will

I don't know why the news is reporting that she retuned of her own volition

Turkish government are trying hard to sympathize with those barbarians. Imagine a girl that escaped to your country for safety and you forced her back against her will. Tueh!
This will never happen in any western country.
They will abuse US and co but within me, you, them,us, we know that's the only country you can migrate to and feel safe.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Lukgaf(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
DeepSight:
Where is Lukgaf?

Lol. What concerns Lukgaf here
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by saturnjay(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is not Islam. Islam does not teach us like this.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by dauntless15(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
GodisFirst:
She shouldn't have returned to that deadly country.
Could have come to Africa and be treated like a princess.
Anyways, the man that killed her will still die by the knife.
She didn't return willingly, they trace her to turkey and made her return with them.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by tjclassix: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Honor killing? Mtchewwww. Stupid belief
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Babaheekmat: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

All these you just wrote are total nonsensical bullshit.
Islam is a deadbeat religion of piss, your allah is a lunatic scavenging scarecrow. Your prophet mohammed is a child rapist, a vagabond and a hooligan, terrorist, a bandit who robbed caravans, he abused lots of opium and was a smelling stark illiterate.
Hr felt all women were weak to face his rapist hunger, that is how zainab sent him to hell with rat poison and pigs ate him after exhuming his petrifying carcass.

This is the only thing islam offers is uncircumcised preek like that of una headslamming idiotic and worthless prophet with mark of the beast.

2021 .. you still ignorant? Laughing
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Babaheekmat: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Islamic republic of Iran allows honor killing of girls or women

Shia... Not Muslim
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by owoshuyi(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ishmaelites: the only and real terrorists of this world. They succeeded in influencing our northern brothers also.

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Babaheekmat: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
jrusky:

Ok explain yourself let's hear the fact from you. Then tell us where is honour killing in Ira n culture and I will tell you honour killing was coined out of Quoran.

Look bro stop defending what is not defendable, your religion called Islam is a big disappointment to humanity the earlier you accept it better it is for you. Bloodshed is very very connected to your religion and its so sad.

Ask shia..

Am a Muslim.. so I can't answer your question
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Babaheekmat: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it still doesn’t change the fact that islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad gidi gan ni

Laughing.. mumu
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Enemyofpeace: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. mumu
ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother