Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ (69113 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by SOFTENGR: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmnprince:

What kind of god will be pleased with this kind of barbaric manslaughter ehn!

Human beings ehn!
A wicked god. That's why they say Islamabad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Babaheekmat:
Ignorant Muslims and christians will blame Islam now.. laughing

Blame your ignorance for not differenting between Muslims and non Muslim claiming Islam

All these you just wrote are total nonsensical bullshit.
Islam is a deadbeat religion of piss, your allah is a lunatic scavenging scarecrow. Your prophet mohammed is a child rapist, a vagabond and a hooligan, terrorist, a bandit who robbed caravans, he abused lots of opium and was a smelling stark illiterate.
Hr felt all women were weak to face his rapist hunger, that is how zainab sent him to hell with rat poison and pigs ate him after exhuming his petrifying carcass.

This is the only thing islam offers is uncircumcised preek like that of una headslamming idiotic and worthless prophet with mark of the beast.

Salihusaliheen:
tell me if ur Christianity is not a piss also,from skull mining to rape and weired deliverance from fake pastor in the name of religion.

8 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by SOFTENGR: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Religion strikes again.
Be specific. Headslammerz have done what they know best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Lukb4ulip: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Religion of piss as we can cee it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by emmnprince(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
SOFTENGR:

A wicked god. That's why they say Islamabad.

My guy I just weak! All these kind news dey turn my belle.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
demmymoney:

Ode!!!! grin grin grin

Óponù
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by blacknoir: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
david wood and christian prince are the nightmares of muslims. grin
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by richPHAROAH: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
And these Iranian women dey find die. How do locate that useless man and burn him like they will be burning obamamessi aka Karen2024 the scammer of nariraland

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by SOFTENGR: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

All religion should be banned !
There's no way you can ban religion. Religion is a thing of the mind.
You can only punish offenders, deal ruthlessly with killers and bombers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
zinaunreal:

You're very stupid for saying that
Your allah is a blood thirsty lunatic and your mohammed is a born cretinous child rapist and a hooligan and vagabond.

And that is who all these terrorists are learning work from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by ceaser: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Perhaps Iranian women too should start honour killing on their husbands. Perhaps the tit for tat will make the government wake up to protect helpless women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by pacifust058(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
saintkel:
god is d greatest indeed....u guys better wake up to reality
You’re so daft to know honor killings are part of Asian/Arabian culture or should I say your hatred for Islam..
Seek knowledge instead of disgracing your generations
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by pacifust058(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

All these you just wrote are total nonsensical bullshit.
Islam is a deadbeat religion of piss, your allah is a lunatic scavenging scarecrow. Your prophet mohammed is a child rapist, a vagabond and a hooligan, terrorist, a bandit who robbed caravans, he abused lots of opium and was a smelling stark illiterate.
Hr felt all women were weak to face his rapist hunger, that is how zainab sent him to hell with rat poison and pigs ate him after exhuming his petrifying carcass.

This is the only thing islam offers is uncircumcised preek like that of una headslamming idiotic and worthless prophet with mark of the beast.
Omoooo, this guy na fool, I blamed those wey dey give you attention sha
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Topzee109: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
One of 'em spotted
this kind of wierd news happens in us and Europe too, I don't why you like attacking Islam
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by lozanni(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
cry

A young 17 years old girl, killed by a blood thirsty maniac hiding under the guise of religion.

Iran was not always like this. I remember going through a Time magazine in the past that showed the egalitarian nature of that society between the 1950s to 1980s when the Shah of Iran was deposed by the people in an uprising.
I wonder if this medieval, dark and repressive regime was what they bargained for or that they just changed one form of oppression for a more evil one.
Nigerians need to take a cue from Iran and vote wisely in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
pacifust058:
Omoooo, this guy na fool, I blamed those wey dey give you attention sha

Is your allah not a bastard to be promising terrorists 72 virgins he personally fingered off their hymen or is your worthless bandit mohammed not an 1mbecile to be teaching nonsense while high on opium?

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by pacifust058(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Instead make these fools seek knowledge and understand honor killing is a cultural act and not linked to any religion, their hatred for Islam go dey make dem spit in the name of talking

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by pacifust058(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Is your allah not a bastard to be promising terrorists 72 virgins he personally fingered off their hymen or is your worthless bandit mohammed not an 1mbecile to be teaching nonsense while high on opium?
No be me go give you stupid attention, Rest Lunatic
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
lozanni:

cry

A young 17 years old girl, killed by a blood thirsty maniac hiding under the guise of religion.

Iran was not always like this. I remember going through a Time magazine in the past that showed the egalitarian nature of that society between the 1950s to 1980s when the Shah of Iran was deposed by the people in an uprising.
I wonder if this medieval, dark and repressive regime was what they bargained for or that they just changed one form of oppression for a more evil one.
Nigerians need to take a cue from Iran and vote wisely in 2023.

He is not hiding inside any religion, this is the cruel and barbaric nature of islam, you want to deny it abi, okay if someone who use to be a muslim decides not to be a muslim again, what do you guys do to the person?

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by lozanni(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

He is not hiding inside any religion, this is the cruel and barbaric nature of islam, you want to deny it abi, okay if someone who use to be a muslim decides not to be a muslim again, what do you guys do to the person?

I am not a Muslim, rather am very angry that the society and Islam condones this level of wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
pacifust058:
the worthless allah that I worship is a stupid demon that possessed the lunatic prophet who is a drug abuser to introduce terrorism and chaos in this planet. I have no option than to worship him since if i say I don't want again, na my head my kins fit use play ball on weekends.
Am in an eternal bondage for life but I can't help myself.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by bizzibodi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Indeed islamabad!they sees woman as a ram for pfucking & given birth to them nothing else.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Topzee109: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Your allah is a blood thirsty lunatic and your mohammed is a born cretinous child rapist and a hooligan and vagabond.

And that is who all these terrorists are learning work from.
Fahdiga:
One of 'em spotted
mediainc:
These people, barbarians angry
Religion is fast turning into a scourge, a curse to humanity.

There is no honor in this, this is animalistic and barbaric, you are an animal, you deserve the worst death.
nairalander2020:
Its normal heads do fell off in that part of the religion. wink
Terrible people and I hiss.
Fahdiga:
Religion of piss
Fahdiga:
Allahu akbar

the man has been arrested and is in Police custody, I don't why you all are obsessed with Islam

these weird things happen in US and even european countries but you never blame it on religion, you'll rather say village people

it's even happening in Nigeria of recent

But due to your hatred of Islam, anything from mid east is always tagged with religion
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Tonitoniton(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
U cannot be a Muslim and be sane

Insanity runs through their blood

Islam is the worst thing to happen to mankind .

Just look at the grin on his face!

That is how sick they can be.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Topzee109:

the man has been arrested and is in Police custody, I don't why you all are obsessed with Islam

these weird things happen in US and even european countries but you never blame it on religion, you'll rather say village people

it's even happening in Nigeria of recent

But due to your hatred of Islam, anything from mid east is always tagged with religion

If a muslim after sometime says he doesn't want to be muslim again, how safe is the person's head on his neck?

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by OMYKROIN: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
pacifust058:
No be me go give you stupid attention, Rest Lunatic

U cannot be a Muslim and be sane

Insanity runs through their blood

Islam is the worst thing to happen to mankind .

Just look at the grin on his face!

That is how sick they can be.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Penexpress: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
A good place to practice feminism
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by samesta(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
solve your problem first,from false miracle to fake deliverance plus fake pastors doing rituals to boost their churches

This is were the problem is:

https://www.namb.net/apologetics/resource/historical-muhammad-the-good-bad-downright-ugly/

IV. THE BAD

Yet Muslims tend to focus solely on the good characteristics of their prophet, and to completely ignore less admirable qualities. We have already seen that Muhammad began robbing caravans after leaving Mecca. As a result,greed soon became one of the primary factors in people’s rapid conversion to Islam. Indeed, Muhammad deliberately used the spoils of war to lure people to Islam. When he was criticized for the way he distributed his newfound wealth, he replied, “Are you disturbed in mind because of the good things of this life by which I win over a people that they may become Muslims while I entrust you to your Islam?”iv

Although Muhammad patiently endured persecution in Mecca, his attitude quickly changed when his numbers grew in Medina. Soon he would tolerate no criticism whatsoever. According to our earliest biographical source, a man named Abu Afak—who was more than a hundred years old—wrote a poem criticizing people for converting to Islam. Muhammad demanded he be killed, and Abu Afak was murdered in his sleep. When a woman named Asma heard that Muslims had killed such an elderly man, she wrote a poem calling for people to take a stand against Islam.Ibn Ishaq relates what happened next:

When the apostle heard what she had said he said, “Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said, “You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!” When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, “Two goats won’t butt their heads about her,” so Umayr went back to his people.v

Muhammad’s violence was directed towards groups as well. Muhammad once said to his followers, “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”viThe Jews of Qurayza resisted Muhammad and attempted to form an alliance against him. When the alliance faltered, Muhammad acted quickly. His armies surrounded them and “besieged them for twenty-five nights until they were sore pressed and God cast terror into their hearts.”

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina. . . . Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. . . . There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900.vii

Every male who had reached puberty was killed. Muhammad divided the women, children, and property among his men (taking a fifth of the spoils for himself)

V. THE UGLY

But things get worse. As the Muslim armies raided town after town, they captured many women, who would often be sold or traded. Yet, since the Muslim men were a long way from their wives, they needed wisdom from Allah to guide them in their treatment of their female captives. It wasn’t long before Muhammad received a revelation allowing the soldiers to sleep with the women:

Allah’s Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah’s Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)” (i.e. they were lawful for them when their ‘Idda period came to an end).viii 

This verse of the Qur’an (4:24), along with others (23:1-6; 33:50; 70:22-30), granted Muslims the right to have sex with their female captives and slave girls, even those who were still married or who were going to be sold or traded.

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the fact that Muslims could have sex with girls who hadn’t even reached puberty. The opening verses of Chapter 65 of the Qur’an present Islamic rules for divorce. According to 65:4, if a Muslim divorces a girl who hasn’t yet reached puberty, he must wait three months to make sure she isn’t pregnant.

Muhammad himself had sex with a prepubescent girl. His courtship of Aisha began when she was only six years old.ix Muhammad had a dream about her, which led him to believe that God wanted him to marry the young girl.x Fortunately, Muhammad waited three years before having sex with her; nevertheless, Muslim sources report that Aisha still hadn’t reached puberty.xi Since Muhammad is the moral exemplar in Islam, his actions are still affecting young girls today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by lilvicky68(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
[s]
BRATISLAVA:
The dream of 99% of nairaland males.
[/s]
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by 99thEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jeon aka Fati2001 .... come and see your people.

Your religion says you will be a second-degree creature owned by a non-infidel man.

If you default in your marriage, honor killing will be your portion.

Chai shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Exceed15: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Useless Religion. Bunch of Animals.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by pacifust058(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

You need psychological help seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.