Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? (2152 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2022
Boredberry: I want to do this...

African parent: No.

Boredberry: Why can't I?

African parent: Because... Um... Because... I'm your parent!!!! And you will obey my command!!!
(Crying)
After all I have done for you, this is how you repay me? I have sacrificed everything for you, you ingrate! Blah blah blah...

Don't you just love them? They verbally abuse you, physically assault you, damage your self-esteem... And they can still successfully emotionally blackmail you...

How does your African parent emotionally blackmail you? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by mrdipye(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2022
It's in their DNA
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Choilila: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2022
I hate that thing .

one is that never choose a career for ur child! but Africa parents would never back down in this

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Boredberry: I want to do this...

African parent: No.

Boredberry: Why can't I?

African parent: Because... Um... Because... I'm your parent!!!! And you will obey my command!!!
(Crying)
After all I have done for you, this is how you repay me? I have sacrificed everything for you, you ingrate! Blah blah blah...

Don't you just love them? They verbally abuse you, physically assault you, damage your self-esteem... And they can still successfully emotionally blackmail you...

How does your African parent emotionally blackmail you? grin

Most african parents were victims of poor parenting themselves. Its a vicious circle.
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry pls is this your new account and what Happened to the other one?
I've been trying to draw your attention to a particular troll on here who cloned your account tho..
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
BoredBerry pls is this your new account and what Happened to the other one?
I've been trying to draw your attention to a particular troll on here who cloned your account tho..
Yes dearest! I'm aware of that idiot... He's too loud to not notice... Bloody low IQ Incel...

He's infatuated...

Sorry he attacked you... He's insulting everyone I respect... It's either this or he's flirting with chicks who are above his league... Typical lowlife
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes dearest! I'm aware of that idiot... He's too loud to not notice... Bloody low IQ Incel...

He's infatuated...

Sorry he attacked you... He's insulting everyone I respect... It's either this or he's flirting with chicks who are above his league... Typical lowlife
It's quite sickening cos I've been doing some underground work about your account trying to compare and contrast if this one is also his own..
Have you mailed the mod?
And pls I really don't know why I am having some weird doubt about this account..
Have you mailed the mods?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's quite sickening cos I've been doing some underground work about your account trying to compare and contrast if this one is also his own..
Have you mailed the mod?
And pls I really don't know why I am having some weird doubt about this account..

Don't mind that thread... I was bored and trolling... But it's back to bashing the redpillers... grin wink

The mods know... I believe one is his friend... He's rarely banned... But the mods here are all stupid... They've allowed tribalism and misogyny to ruin the forum, you think they would care that there's an idiot here trolling people?

Thanks for your concern... I appreciate it...

His account "datboredberrry" and "datboredbery"...

Three (r) and one (r)... wink

Ignore the fool... He gets obsessed...

He's cloned your account too... I remember...

1 Like

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:

Don't mind that thread... I was bored and trolling... But it's back to bashing the redpillers... grin wink

The mods know... I believe one is his friend... He's rarely banned... But the mods here are all stupid... They've allowed tribalism and misogyny to ruin the forum, you think they would care that there's an idiot here trolling people?

Thanks for your concern... I appreciate it...

His account "datboredberrry" and "datboredbery"...

Three (r) and one (r)... wink

Ignore the fool... He gets obsessed...

He's cloned your account too... I remember...
I want to make a post about it and there is a probability that he's gonna get banned if I do..do you mind?
Give me the go ahead cos I can't stand him catching fun around insulting people.. undecided
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I want to make a post about it and there is a probability that he's gonna get banned if I do..do you mind?
Give me the go ahead cos I can't stand him catching fun around insulting people.. undecided
Really? If it's no trouble, thank you... smiley

I'll help... But you have to be careful... He has over ten accounts... Probably twenty... And he can create that amount in a single day... If he reports you with them, you would get banned...

I'm here to help you! I just gave up... He's threatening a solider with the account on another thread... Imagine!
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Really? If it's no trouble, thank you... smiley

I'll help... But you have to be careful... He has over ten accounts... Probably twenty... And he can create that amount in a single day... If he reports you with them, you would get banned...

I'm here to help you! I just gave up... He's threatening a solider with the account on another thread... Imagine!
Haha you think I care about reports or not.. cheesy
Don't worry woman ban or not my message is gonna be readable and understandable to all.. wink
Since you gave the go ahead let me work on it.. wink
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha you think I care about reports or not.. cheesy
Don't worry woman ban or not my message is gonna be readable and understandable to all.. wink
Since you gave the go ahead let me work on it.. wink
grin kiss

That's why I like you! I'll follow up... wink
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin kiss

That's why I like you! I'll follow up... wink
No p...made a post already. wink
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Skyview01:
Most african parents were victims of poor parenting themselves. Its a vicious circle.
It is creepy! undecided
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Datboredberrry(f): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you mailed the mod?
datboredberry account was banned, I now cloned it and she now switched back to a new moniker called gift0123, this current moniker called boredberry is not the real datboredberry, this moniker boredberry is currently used by a nairalander known as drmrsfunmi and she is using it to beg for money and also request for sugar daddies while the datboredberry moniker is the one I have cloned and my other moniker is winnerly.
Be mindful this boredberry is not the real datboredberry.
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
datboredberry account was banned, I now cloned it and she now switched back to a new moniker called gift0123, this current moniker called boredberry is not the real datboredberry, this moniker boredberry is currently used by a nairalander known as drmrsfunmi and she is using it to beg for money and also request for sugar daddies while the datboredberry moniker is the one I have cloned and my other moniker is winnerly.
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence
She knows me your retard... Stop trying to confuse her... You own the Funmi account... So after bullying her, you suddenly care?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence
Haha you ehnn..you will get tired oo.. cheesy
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
She knows me your retard... Stop trying to confuse her... You own the Funmi account... So after bullying her, you suddenly care?
Don't worry yourself aiit..hope you ain't frightened cos of those petty threats tho?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Datboredberrry(f): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't worry yourself aiit..hope you ain't frightened cos of those petty threats tho?
she is, she even told me she'll commit sucide cos her image has been tarnished.
Funny enough everyone on this forum hates her just the way they hate you and I'm here to clone her account and give her a good reputation cool
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
she is, she even told me she'll commit sucide cos her image has been tarnished.
Funny enough everyone on this forum hates her just the way they hate you and I'm here to clone her account and give her a good reputation cool
Don't worry yourself.. cheesy
You and I know you are only clowning around.. wink

You forgot yourself so fast Benin boy?you forgot you revealed yourself here? cheesy

Let me keep watching you and observe how far you can go..you are a young guy who goes about pestering people.. wink
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Datboredberrry(f): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't worry yourself.. cheesy
You and I know you are only clowning around.. wink

You forgot yourself so fast Benin boy?you forgot you revealed yourself here? cheesy

Let me keep watching you and observe how far you can go..you are a young guy who goes about pestering people.. wink
I be Bini boy, if Dem born you well show make I carry you do barbecue this night
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I be Bini boy, if Dem born you well show make I carry you do barbecue this night
Yeah I know you cheesy
Anyone who takes you serious is just kidding.. empty talks upon empty talks.. cheesy

Abeg enjoy yourself on nairaland since this is the only place you can make empty talks.. cheesy
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Datboredberrry(f): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I know you cheesy
Anyone who takes you serious is just kidding.. empty talks upon empty talks.. cheesy

Abeg enjoy yourself on nairaland since this is the only place you can make empty talks.. cheesy
I commented on a certain uniben thread were I posted that I graduated from uniben and studied pharmacy.. and you apparently saw it cos you were trolling my comments just to uncover my identity.
No fear me, come Bini let me give you a welcome treat cheesy
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Winnerly: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence

Just wondering what my name is doing here?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Winnerly: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence

Please don’t ever mention my monicker in your life again.

The garri and water melon seeds you’ve been surviving on is starting to affect you i can see.
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence

Switched back to which new moniker Does my account my moniker look new to you?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
So don't be confused
Cc Imamofviolence

Switched back to which new moniker Does my moniker look new to you?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you mailed the mod?

Are you sure this is the real datboredberry? One guy is operating Drfunmi's, Datboredberrry, reporttothemods, evilpharoah, numerous account and this boredberry account.....
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Datboredberrry(f): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

Are you sure this is the real datboredberry? One guy is operating Drfunmi's, Datboredberrry, reporttothemods, evilpharoah, numerous account and this boredberry account.....
Drmrsfunmi is the one operating boredberry account while the real datboredberry is now using gift0123 moniker after her other moniker was banned.
I'll call the mods now to ban her for violating rule 19

1 Like

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha you ehnn..you will get tired oo.. cheesy

Don't mind him, that's how he was busy disturbing me few days ago.. and I am so fast to spot out his numerous monikers
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
Drmrsfunmi is the one operating boredberry account while the real datboredberry is now using gift0123 moniker after her other moniker was banned.
I'll call the mods now to ban her for violating rule 19

Stop this nonsense you are doing..... Stop playing around with my moniker..... I am just warning you, how is Datboredberry moniker related to mine... Even a lay man knows my language is different from that of Datboredberry when you go through my post, you better go find something to do with your life and stop misbehaving around on nairaland, Datboredberrry moniker you opened this week isn't enough for you, and you went on to use boredberry. Better leave that girl alone and find something to do with your life angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

Don't mind him, that's how he was busy disturbing me few days ago.. and I am so fast to spot out his numerous monikers
He's already following you sef..just leave the boy to keep clowning around..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room / Mothers, Can It Be This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.