Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Update On My Husband Leaving Us - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Husband Leaving Us (43314 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by kayperry: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where do you get these claims of yours from? undecided

2. Interesting claim regarding abandonment and divorce there. So, you are saying woman who have been abandoned to raise their ward without support if any kind from the other partner are in a better position than those divorced women simply because , according to you, " the marriage remains valid and there is an open entry for reconciliation unlike divorce". How many of the 10s of millions of abandoned mothers Nigeria has recorded in the last decade alone see their current condition the way you describe here? undecided

Isn't that kind of an awfully wicked claim to make? undecided

Many of our mothers raised us alone and are struggling with one illness or another as a result of having to carry all that load alone without so much as a penny from anyone and you think they ought instead to rejoice because in some phantom delusion your existence operates on, their marriage certificate is still valid even though the other partner and Helper is no where to be seen.? undecided

Na here Natty go say " Tufiakwa". undecided

I got my claim from experience or do you think you are talking to one of your indomie generation ... marriages have being having issues/complications since time memorial while we were growing up couples seek counsell from elders/uncles & spiritual heads for counsell, no matter how complicated they tend to resolve & find a way around it buh today what do we have, kids advising kids on social media, blind leading the blind, we justify saying its a digital age. did you see deji adeyanju outburst on FP, i started sharing that mindset 3days when i saw somethings online

O boy speak for yourself, because your mom raised you alone so automatically everybody is raised by a single mom, to even think that is what you are building your arguement on shows you are a waste of my time. goodbye

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by kayperry: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your posts are senseless, because you do not know me and they don't have any application whatsoever. I don't even understand where you're coming from. All your fantasy doesn't even make sense.

If you're so empty you think everyone else is like you, that is fine.

Return to Oblivion, King of Broken Relationships.

are you sure your own fantasy make sense, need i remind you that you don't know me tew wink

From "angry broken boy" to "KING of broken relationship" my dear kii lo rii cheesy
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayperry:
1. I got my claim from experience or do you think you are talking to one of your indomie generation ... marriages have being having issues/complications since time memorial while we were growing up couples seek counsell from elders/uncles & spiritual heads for counsell, no matter how complicated they tend to resolve & find a way around it buh today what do we have, kids advising kids on social media, blind leading the blind, we justify saying its a digital age. did you see deji adeyanju outburst on FP, i started sharing that mindset 3days when i saw somethings online

2. O boy speak for yourself, because your mom raised you alone so automatically everybody is raised by a single mom, to even think that is what you are building your arguement on shows you are a waste of my time. goodbye
1. You are not making any sense at all. What experience do you claim that assertion of yours comes from? undecided

2. Oh, I wasn't referring to myself as I was not raised by a single mother. undecided

However, over 50% of those I schooled with back in the 80s and 90s were raised by single mothers, abandoned wives, many of them dead now from one health issue or another, brought to be the stress of going it alone without help from the partner who abandoned them. undecided

The saddest of all is that most of the women that were abandoned in marriage looked down their noses at women who chose the divorce route in other to ease their suffering - at least with divorce, the courts forced their spouses to pay them some support. Yes, I happen to knew a handful of divorced women who were able to pick themselves back up after the divorce thanks in part to the child support and in some cases, alimony they obtained as a result. But the vast majority of our abandoned wives were thrown into poverty and remain there till the end. undecided

Sadly, I also see many of the same children raised by these abandoned wives threading the path that their father's before them did, blind to the fact that they are themselves now no different from the one who caused them all of that hurt in their past. undecided

You claim to have experience and you are not of the generation you consider indomie, I ask you this simple question, how many women living as abandoned wives are happy in all that suffering that their marriage certificate is still valid ? How do they feed and care for their kids with that? How many of them have had their marriage restored even after decades in waiting? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayperry:

are you sure your own fantasy make sense, need i remind you that you don't know me tew wink

From "angry broken boy" to "KING of broken relationship" my dear kii lo rii cheesy

Now that your fantasy has been wrecked, what else will you come up with?

Is that all you can manage? Smileys where it hurts?

Bore off.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
That’s crazy. I’m glad you weren’t hurt.
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Omo. Poco follow me thank God o. Did you hear about the unknown gun men attack yesterday afternoon in Enugu? I was at the police check point when those guys arrived and killed 3 policemen. I don't know what my family would have done if I was hit by a stray bullet.Honestly,I have not witnessed something like this before.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
DriveByKiller:
a married woman with child/children is done and dusted. You're evil for your demonic deceit!

And no pussy is worth taking a kneel for.

Your value is directly proportional to your body firmness and good character. Hard fact.

But Hollywood is your doom!

150,000,00 girls turn 18 years every day in Nigeria.

You don't get to dictate except you're with a low productivity male!

Taaa gbawa door mehhhhn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by kayperry: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Now that your fantasy has been wrecked, what else will you come up with?

Is that all you can manage? Smileys where it hurts?

Bore off.

my dear wind down you are flying solo cheesy my fantasy indeed pele o barbie the destroyer undecided
when it hurt do your kind of men cry, i would av prescribe you join beautiful people buh birds of a feather is a huge embargo undecided
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by DriveByKiller: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ninisun:

Taaa gbawa door mehhhhn
is your daddy from Congo?
I don't understand a word you typed.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
cococandy:
That’s crazy. I’m glad you weren’t hurt.
....Thanks alot Coco. It was a miracle I came out unhurt.

The woman they took away is still not found
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Thanks alot Coco. It was a miracle I came out unhurt.

The woman they took away is still not found
absolutely terrifying

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
cococandy:
absolutely terrifying
....You don't say!!
The worst is that I know all the police officers personally because they are always there close to my Estate.

Even while going out to pick up something's at spa,I exchanged some jokes with them so on my way back around 1 30pm,they were still there doing their job causing slight hold up and boom,the guys pulled over and started shooting at them.Those of us there couldn't even make any move. I had to lay down on my car sit and thank God they didn't shoot at any civilian apart from a guy and a lady that were hit by stray bullets.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
DriveByKiller:
is your daddy from Congo?
I don't understand a word you typed.

Yea, your dad is from Congo.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by McDuncan: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, I really enjoyed this your last response.

I don't really know who postman is. But he reminds me of the faceless man, Ivar the boneless, and depressed, one/three of the most embittered incels on the forum.

I don't know why he bought the other guys fight, and I don't know why he's obsessed with female sex parts. He's a vaginometer that mustn't be getting any, and it's consuming him. His type of slut shaming is insanity. It's difficult to see the logic in what he's doing.

This thread is interesting.

When women in their pairs talk about you long after the act, you need no one to tell you you rode her like a charged stallion grin. Better still when she compares you to her top 3 ravagers.

"His type of slut shaming is insanity" grin grin grin

Like I was going to make you like it. Or have you choose what weapon within my vast array of arsenal to deploy.

By the bolded, it's obvious you're still traumatized and bedazzled why you were the unlucky one amongst the pack of female recalcitrants on parade lastnight. grin

I pick my victims carefully. In your case, you were the first relentless Misandrist on the thread brandishing shallow and tactless rebuttals laced with dishonesty. I needed no further invitation.

Ladyhippolyta88 your fellow lady-in-deceit can give you some false accolades as accustomed to your gender. But deep right inside her, she felt lucky she wasn't in your shoes lastnight as you were ûndressed and ravaged.

Take a message to you and your team of battered old hens; let the MODs be and let's see how long your pûssy remains lubricated while I pound away. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kenturkey048(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
djon78:

That marriage comes with different responsibilities is not for today's modern woman oo

If you carry that mindset
You are on a long thing

They no get patience like our mothers oo
I know boss. Na the reason for my initial statement be that. These present-day women no want use their ears hear submissiveness. Hence marriages are the way they are...

God sha go help us.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
I’m always worrying about my folks. Ugh

This event will be burned into your mind for a long time. Seeing someone shot in front of you is no small thing. If you need to, please take some time for mental health.

JONNYSPUTE:
....You don't say!!
The worst is that I know all the police officers personally because they are always there close to my Estate.

Even while going out to pick up something's at spa,I exchanged some jokes with them so on my way back around 1 30pm,they were still there doing their job causing slight hold up and boom,the guys pulled over and started shooting at them.Those of us there couldn't even make any move. I had to lay down on my car sit and thank God they didn't shoot at any civilian apart from a guy and a lady that were hit by stray bullets.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kenturkey048(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayperry:

it hard to make sense of whatever you are trying so hard to postulate, we all know divorce was never an option in nigeria until social westernization came and feminist came along, and if you must learn abandonment & divorce are to different things, except you want to convince me coma and death are the same.
In a case of abandonment, the marriage remains valid and there is an open entry for reconciliation unlike divorce, if we aint talking records then you might as well take your arguement to a beer parlour, the countries you call saner climes is where a woman weds a cat, men wed men and anything goes. maybe you should re define saner climes cheesy

Why are wasting your precious time?
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

I know boss. Na the reason for my initial statement be that. These present-day women no want use their ears hear submissiveness. Hence marriages are the way they are...

God sha go help us.
Marriages are the way they are? How exactly were marriages during the turn of your fathers? Better or about the same? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:
Why are wasting your precious time?
Oh,you ran off when you realized you were cornered and here you are telling another cornered rat not to waste his time? undecided

I am actually very much interested in understanding how minds such as yours process every day reality, since you all seem to drive against what is commonsense at every point and turn. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by DriveByKiller: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ninisun:

Yea, your dad is from Congo.
as dumb as a salt water fish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kenturkey048(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Marriages are the way they are? How exactly were marriages during the turn of your fathers? Better or about the same? undecided
You Don quote me again...?? Abeg respect yourself...I Avoided you insulting me the other time you don come here again...Please don't quote me with whatsoever question I beg you with God almighty.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:
You Don quote me again...?? Abeg respect yourself...I Avoided you insulting me the other time you don come here again...Please don't quote me with whatsoever question I beg you with God almighty.
Me? Insult you? You need glasses or what? undecided

Answer the questions I asked you or slither away like you did before abeg. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by DriveByKiller: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, I really enjoyed this your last response.

I don't really know who postman is. But he reminds me of the faceless man, Ivar the boneless, and depressed, one/three of the most embittered incels on the forum.

I don't know why he bought the other guys fight, and I don't know why he's obsessed with female sex parts. He's a vaginometer that mustn't be getting any, and it's consuming him. His type of slut shaming is insanity. It's difficult to see the logic in what he's doing.

This thread is interesting.

you're loveless and manless. Worse off your username showss you're overdue for gender reassignment surgery.

Your hormones are not fitting right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kenturkey048(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Me? Insult you? You need glasses or what? undecided

Answer the questions I asked you or slither away like you did before abeg. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Have fun..
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

grin grin grin grin grin
Have fun..
Answer the question or slither off to one corner make adults engage in the level you are obviously afraid to. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kenturkey048(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Answer the question or slither off to one corner make adults engage in the level you are obviously afraid to. undecided

Okay.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by ehay(f): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Emaprince:
You really is very bitter and emotional. It have also affected your comprehension ability.

The woman in question didn't tell you that her life is in danger..and thats the reason I cannot advice her to divorce.

You were busy attacking those asking her to keep her marriage. Why don't you be bold enough to advice her to quit the marriage? instead, you chose to be jumping from pillar to post..lol...you sound as if some girls out there snatched your man from you? Is the OPs case very familiar to yours? you really sound very bitter.

I expect you to advice her to quit the marriage since divorce makes life better for women..but NO, you won't do that cos you are all mouth. A coward.

And who are the men with class that marries divocees? Keep giving yourself false hope. Only an ill thinking man will go that low..when lots of pretty singles abound every where. As a divocee with kid, you be used and dumped. Deal with it. You will get to a point that you will be paying men to be with you. Only a man that doesn't know his worth will look your way...or a man looking to eat free pussssy and move. And that is if you still have anything close to attractiveness on your body.

Once a married man or woman starts cheating, the life of their partner is automatically endangered, because the side chick/guy can use any means
( including death) to replace the innocent wife/husband (lost a friend to this). Secondly the cheating partner can bring back STD OR AIDS (lost a cousin to this). It is better you bring up kids as a divorcee than you watch them grow up from the land of the dead (if theirs anything like that).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Realestbae(f): 1:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Don't waste Ur comment on him. Because his mother is usefulness n troublesome that's y he thinks all women are like his mother and sisters.
superCleanworks:

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2022
DriveByKiller:
you're loveless and manless. Worse off your username showss you're overdue for gender reassignment surgery.

Your hormones are not fitting right.

Aren't you tired of using your alternates to describe your useless self?

When you're less depressed, worthless and not raging without direction let us know. You need a life: you're too broken, and all your sex-based fantasies about me are already stale.

Ooze back to your depths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2022
DriveByKiller:
as dumb as a salt water fish!

As ode as Imo river turtle! Anu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2022
McDuncan:

When women in their pairs talk about you long after the act, you need no one to tell you you rode her like a charged stallion grin. Better still when she compares you to her top 3 ravagers.

"His type of slut shaming is insanity" grin grin grin

Like I was going to make you like it. Or have you choose what weapon within my vast array of arsenal to deploy.

By the bolded, it's obvious you're still traumatized and bedazzled why you were the unlucky one amongst the pack of female recalcitrants on parade lastnight. grin

I pick my victims carefully. In your case, you were the first relentless Misandrist on the thread brandishing shallow and tactless rebuttals laced with dishonesty. I needed no further invitation.

Ladyhippolyta88 your fellow lady-in-deceit can give you some false accolades as accustomed to your gender. But deep right inside her, she felt lucky she wasn't in your shoes lastnight as you were ûndressed and ravaged.

Take a message to you and your team of battered old hens; let the MODs be and let's see how long your pûssy remains lubricated while I pound away. grin

Is that all you can manage?

Your posts lack sense and depth of any sort.

They don't even have meaning. So what about the female anatomy where you fantasize conquests and sex that never happened? And the hallucinations about my relationship status, how much more will you dream up these things?

Do you never get past that? The more you post these insane things, the more mental everyone can see you are.

You're simply a lonely vinyl stuck on replay.

You can't evolve.

When you gain your senses your monologue that starts now will end.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Ninisun:

As ode as Imo river turtle! Anu

Please, do you know that depressed and frustrated hallucinating character with delusions of grandeur?

At this point, it's best to leave the thread to his directionless rages. Everything he posts makes no sense. It's like communicating with a pebble.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by McDuncan: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Is that all you can manage?

Your posts lack sense and depth of any sort.

They don't even have meaning. So what about the female anatomy where you fantasize conquests and sex that never happened? And the hallucinations about my relationship status, how much more will you dream up these things?

Do you never get past that? The more you post these insane things, the more mental everyone can see you are.

You're simply a lonely vinyl stuck on replay.

You can't evolve.

When you gain your senses your monologue that starts now will end.

You've never been a bright student nor comely to make up for your cognitive shortfall. While calling people illiterate, your word combination and sentence structure has thus far exposed you as a product of Nigeria's fallen educational standard.

So, how do I expect you to appreciate or even recognize my application of metaphors? You must be high inhaling the stench from your over-used sanitary pad if you think I'd stick my pole into that stench-trench of yours which plays host to a thousand STDs.

It's a long journey of misery getting to this level of your frustration where you dedicate the remainder of your pathetic life to male-hunting. A journey that actually began at 16, when you were young and fresh, albeit stupid, and my gender started pollinating your nectar, and sucking out your juice. A couple of decades later, you're this used-up, old hag. Lovelorn and bitter from poor the yield of your return of investment.

What's with "is that all you can manage"?

I'll give you an 'A' for pretence. I learnt it's innate with all females but yours is special.
Reminds me how you were pounded until your pûssy walls became as dry as hard concrete, yet the marathon continued until you were literally excavated. With a deep grimace betraying your discomfort, you still managed to mutter under your foul smelling breath, "is that all you can manage?" grin grin

You may continue this banter for pride and honour sake, but it's the weekend and I'm obliged spending it with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.