Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Update On My Husband Leaving Us - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Husband Leaving Us (43362 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Lush100(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
superCleanworks:

@amazingbaby,
Let me apologize with the manner of response from @supercleanworks,

However
@Supercleanworks is telling you how the mind of a man works.
Use it to know what you did wrong penultimate the time he physically packed his bags.
U did him wrong somewhere. That is very certain even if u don't want to mention it.
Then u mixed pride and forming a strong faced saint instead of bringing out humility to win him over and then when he is won over u can tell him how he also wronged you.
Sorry supercleanworks wrote it quite crude but therein lies the truth.
Madam u married a man to be a head in the home not a houseboy.
Sorry if i also sounded rude

If my words hurt ignore but there are truths there to look in the mirror.
Problem is most women don't like to believe they made a mistake taking a particular action. If u have this mentality, pls just go for divorce and continue your gym and job search.
I hope it all turns out well even though it looks too late.

@ospreywin,
I don't think she will drop her ego and beg oh.
See en, in so far u had a sweet time ,
When u divorce, u will feel hell 2-3 years down the line no matter the strong face/appearance.
Sometimes a good pastor can talk sense into a woman. I don't understand how this work but i have seen it work live.

7 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by alexvic12: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
OP, I commend you to God. It's so sad to see your husband behave this way, but I commend you to God's care.

To those making this a gender issue; a husband left his wife for another woman who is destroying a fellow woman's home.

Evil has no gender.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Great0ne1: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:
Biko toks2008 and baby123 make una leave my page even though I love baby123 grin

Link to the first https://www.nairaland.com/6971181/husband-left-us

This week have been crazy, I took alot of advice from this page and was minding my business, I called him on Saturday to come pick the kids because I deserve rest, he said he would prefer coming to the house to see them, he came I cooked and we all ate around 5 he picked up some clothes and left.

He kept calling to talk about things in general and I was responding fine. My kids got sick on Sunday (night fever) and I spent all night tepid sponging and administering drugs.

On Sunday night, he went out with his infamous friend when I called him around 10 he was still out (something he hardly do) when he got back he called and we got talking one thing led to another and I still asked him about the text message and the girl as usual he kept on hammering on how he doesn't owe me any explanation. I told him that if he doesn't give me an explanation I would have to call the girl directly, he cut the call and I actually called her.

When I asked her where she went with my husband the lady told me that my husband saw that she was interested in tech event and took her there on that Saturday, he actually went to pick her up (lol).

I asked her how did she know everything about his business and why would she want to work for him for free, she said my husband normally come to his friends office and when he is not around he do strike up conversation with her and tell her all about his business and she was interested in growing it (lol).

She got very uncomfortable and started talking about how she is a minister in her church (I actually bursted out laughing at this point), she said a whole lot of things contradicting everything my husband told me, he was even talking with her since he left the house.
I love what you have decided to do for yourself(am assuming all you said, is what happened). He is tired and you need to move on with your life

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by julybaba(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you like divorce, na you sabi.
It's your life, it's your choice.

Don't worry, you will see a better man who will marry you & accept your kids.

Wa to gbon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Richy4(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
BabaCommander:

Calling your mum shows you have got him where it hurts most, and I'm happy about that.

You have done admirably well, and if you stick with this mindset you have now, he will come begging in no time.

He called your mum because he is panicking. He knows he is about to lose a good woman, so his threat is a mere grandstanding.

Sister stict to your guns. Don't get angry or bitter...
You will come out a winner.

No vex ooo for this my harmless question... are u a member of Home Wreckers Association Nairaland Chapter (HWANC)? smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by sandra50(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Very evil man..he was long gone..he is in love with the girl.

Who is he threatening with divorce?he should go to hell.if that is what he wants then let him have it..he is actually trying to kill you emotionally,if he succeeds in what he is trying to do,which is to make you get comfortable with his cheating the next is to bring the girls home and expect you to be calm as usual.this is how evil they can be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by MARS1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

I am a woman for real, but most times, I call a spade a spade, I made that comment because of the way you narrated your story, it was full of insults and you kept pushing him to the wall. You don't follow things with toughness, most times a cool denamor could solve certain things... Especially when it comes to our issues with men. When you push a man so hard and shout at him you chase him out... Follow that matter easily, you will surely get him back abeg..
Take care.
You have some good points up there. Quite apt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
postmann:

Most of your drivel was expurgated as they serve no purpose other than underscoring your relationship woes.

Your intellectual dishonesty on the other hand -- hardly a surprise given your gender -- is worthy of some highlights.

While you were first to throw insult at the guy and he returned the favour, you labelled him a daft who have fallen to insult.

To know women and how they're wired is the first huddle everyman must overcome.

Satan in his ancient wisdom knew how easy it is to get around your mental weakness. What you lack in logic you replace with emotions and dishonesty.

Loathsome lot.

Responding to you properly would only be a waste of time. Start from the beginning.

Just look at your post. It's as pitiful as you are. Indoctrinated despicable sort.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by frozen70(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:

Are you for real? What do you want me to say, should I have lied that he is home when he is not? Abandon his family? I never said anything like that Am I dealing with an insane person on nairaland?
I hate pity that is why I warned my mum never to tell my siblings or anyone,why then would I need nairalnds pity?

Biko I need practical opinion on how to move forward.avoid me.

My dear sister, just be calming down, you may have a good point or complains about your marriage and your spouse

But your presentation or the way you handled it us quite regid

To start a life and journey of a single mother especially as you don't have that financial back up yet, is not going to be easy

We don't know much about your husband escapedes but I want you to accept the fact that men must cheat

Their cheating comes either by default or by nature push

But it won't last forever

As you are going with this step you are taking, is possible he has already slipped into the other lady's hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by fof1: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:
I called my husband and actually blasted him calling him a very big liar and how embarrassed I am.on Monday I left for the hospital he called and we discussed some business and the kids(I was actually not angry again knowing that he is no different from any other guy,if you see how he use to condemn cheating ehh....) Only for my mum to call me around 12 in the afternoon to ask me questions,my husband actually called my mum after I confronted him about what the girl said to tell her he is DONE with me,that I don't give him peace in the house that this and that.in summary calling the girl actually triggered divorce because I am ready for anything.

For those that are doubting that I am a woman,abeg I am.

I followed some lovely people advice and I have actually achieved alot of things this week

1i paid for driving lessons (he literally have to drive me everywhere or I take Uber)
2 I have dusted out my certificate and is seriously looking for jobs(I have contacted alot of outsourcing firms)
3 signed up for gym classes.

In a way I lost myself trying to be a good wife and mother that I literally drove away alot of my friends.i had to stop talking with a good olfriend of mine because my husband was chatting with her behind my back for long (this is one of the reasons I don't trust him)

Lots of information...

So what and what should I do to upgrade myself I have not work for a long time.

Cococandy
Double0h7
Mariangle
Saintmary

Marriage is not d End of d Road in Life. Pls Try Ur Best and always Strike a very Good Balance Between Marriage and Life Generally. Marriage Doesn't Mean ISOLATION,or Desertion or Imprisonment of Self and Personal Dreams,Pls. Humble Urself and Reconnect with Ur Husband except Violence or Threat to Life is Involved,Pls.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:
I called my husband and actually blasted him calling him a very big liar and how embarrassed I am.on Monday I left for the hospital he called and we discussed some business and the kids(I was actually not angry again knowing that he is no different from any other guy,if you see how he use to condemn cheating ehh....) Only for my mum to call me around 12 in the afternoon to ask me questions,my husband actually called my mum after I confronted him about what the girl said to tell her he is DONE with me,that I don't give him peace in the house that this and that.in summary calling the girl actually triggered divorce because I am ready for anything.

I followed some lovely people advice and I have actually achieved alot of things this week

1i paid for driving lessons (he literally have to drive me everywhere or I take Uber)
2 I have dusted out my certificate and is seriously looking for jobs(I have contacted alot of outsourcing firms)

In a way I lost myself trying to be a good wife and mother that I literally drove away alot of my friends.i had to stop talking with a good olfriend of mine because my husband was chatting with her behind my back for long (this is one of the reasons I don't trust him)

Lots of information...

Cococandy
Double0h7
Mariangle
Saintmary

I missed ur 1st thread on this matter bt I will check it out after this post. However what I can deduce from reading this current one is u are troublesome or difficult. Can’t a man have female friends and keep it clean and decent?

I don’t like overly suspicious or jealous people. If u actually caught him cheating with this lady then I will understand. (Maybe I need to read the 1st thread) bt whatever the case u should give ur husband the benefit of doubt and be constructive in how u handle things.

From what the lady said she seems innocent of anything atleast on her part.

If u want to develop urself do it for urself not for anybody else. Nobody should loose themselves in their marriage.

U are also talking like a woman who doesn’t care a dime about her marriage. Seems strangers here are giving u the pride to be reckless than wise. For a man who is badly cheating ooo. What of those who’s husbands have impregnated other women? U better calm down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by VULCAN(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
I thought I was the only one that noticed.

If you interview the husband he will tell you things. Lol

luminouz:
See all the people you quoted

Feminists to the core.

Happy new life to you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BabaCommander: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Richy4:

No vex ooo for this my harmless question... are u a member of Home Wreckers Association Nairaland Chapter (HWANC)? smiley

What do you expect her to do?

The man from all indication is someone who needs some sticks to get his sense back. And only the wife can do that.

I'm 8 years in marriage with 3 kids, and acounsellor. Believe me, I'm reasoning and speaking from experience. The man know he's been caught and boxxed into a cornner.
His acts now are childish tantrum. He knows he is throwing it all away.

If the op could maintain her current mindset, then they will be good. The key here is not to get angry or bitter. Anger and bitterness will do more harm than good.

The are not breaking up, the man will come back to his sense. You can take this to the bank.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by socialmediaman: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
intruder15:

Did you read the part where he said that he doesn't owe her an explanation as to where he went to?

A married man telling his wife that? He deserves to be left alone Biko. When the nonsense finish him eye go clear.

@O.P ensure you pray about this whole situation. Pour out your heart to God and continue with your decision except you receive revelation on why you should make it work.

Sometimes, spiritual attack looks so natural using the human eye to analyse.

There are a couple reasons why a man would tell a woman that. A married man telling his wife that it’s over is different from a boyfriend telling a girlfriend that it’s over. It’s over when they’re officially divorced or at least partially when they’re separated. They’re still married and unless that fact changes, he owes her some explanation, some clarity of what’s going on at least

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by phemmyfour: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:

Lots of information...

Cococandy
Double0h7
Mariangle
Saintmary

Get busy and stop checking his phones

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
luminouz:
See all the people you quoted

Feminists to the core.

Happy new life to you
Looool...this makes me laugh real hard.

Any married woman bringing her marital problem for this NL bitter women to advice her..is already a gonner..lol. they will help her break her home..then in nearby future, she will be the one wailing and gnashing her teeth after men out there must have sampled and dumped her severally.

Which man in his right senses wants to marry a divorcee with kids?

So another man will divorce and I marry? Loool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:

Lots of information...

Cococandy
Double0h7
Mariangle
Saintmary

in my opinion, you haven't done anything wrong, for the fact he left you at home is number one foul, just focus on rebuilding yourself and take good care of your children, he will later regret his actions by then, you won't have nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Even if you see a billion things he's doing wrong, you will only be interested in imagining what she could've been doing wrong because your sole interest in relationships is to see the evil in women and the sainthood of the man.

Reverse the genders in her story and tell us what you would really have to say.

The husband is a manipulative, lying, cheat with no respect for his home. Meanwhile you can focus on her imaginary nagging. Ignore his blatant BS as much as possible.

To the OP:

Never lose yourself over a marriage or a man. I[s] can't understand women who kick out family and friends to focus on their husbands and children only[/s]. Yes, you have a responsibility to them, but you also should have a life outside them. [s]Your life doesn't revolve around marriage and children only. Don't stop working to please a man, because you will only have a life of regrets afterwards[/s].

Link up with friends and family and let them help you get footing in a job, networking, etc.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by ShaqFu: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
postmann:

Most of your drivel was expurgated as they serve no purpose other than underscoring your relationship woes.

Your intellectual dishonesty on the other hand -- hardly a surprise given your gender -- is worthy of some highlights.

While you were first to throw insult at the guy and he returned the favour, you labelled him a daft who has fallen to insult.

To know women and how they're wired is the first huddle everyman must overcome.

Satan in his ancient wisdom knew how easy it is to get around your mental weakness. What you lack in logic you replace with emotions and dishonesty.

Loathsome lot.
Chai! And the postman just delivered a post! Good lord. shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
This Op doesnt give her husband peace period. A man cant just wake up one morning and say this, there is basically something he has told her to stop doing but she refused to listen may be because of pride or something. The truth is whether you like it or not, there's something you did or do that the other lady is doing or has done better.

This is just a minor stuff but I am sorry you have taken the wrong decision because I see no reason why you should have called the other lady, even if they were out together, keep calm and work on your husband not the lady, why save her number? Why call her? Sometimes I wonder if you people attend marriage seminars/Counselling before getting married.

Minor issue don turn Mountain for una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome to a new life but it's unfortunate it's the kids that will suffer the effects of a broken home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Richy4(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
BabaCommander:

What do you expect her to do?

The man from all indication is someone who needs some sticks to get his sense back. And only the wife can do that.

I'm 8 years in marriage with 3 kids, and acounsellor. Believe me, I'm reasoning and speaking from experience. The man know he's been caught and boxxed into a cornner.
His acts now are childish tantrum. He knows he is throwing it all away.

If the op could maintain her current mindset, then they will be good. The key here is not to get angry or bitter. Anger and bitterness will do more harm than good.

The are not breaking up, the man will come back to his sense. You can take this to the bank.

The marriage counsellors that I know always try to rebuild..... they try every means possible to reunite until they ran out of options... It seems your own type of counselling is different... that was why I asked the harmless question... I never knew that u were even a counsellor or maybe I was mistaken that it could be A local government councillor...because they all sound the same embarassed...

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Collysmith: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nairaland will break your marriage mark my words
And after breaking it they will change moniker

12 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by streetsoldier1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:

Lots of information...

Cococandy
Double0h7
Mariangle
Saintmary

You dey use your hand scatter your marriage, retrace your steps before you push him to a point of no return. Consult the book of proverbs and make reference to James 1 vs 6.

You didnt guage if your man was happy before you started checking if he was cheating. In all your post, you never mentioned what you did wrong but dwell in this fallacy of hasty generalization "all men are same" I stopped reading when i realized you never wanted to make amend to reconcile your husband with God even if he erred as a result of your undoing. A descerning mind will quickly figure out the kind of woman you are.
Pls go down on your kneels and pray, return ur husband home and correct him with love. If casala burst na u go suffer am oo, you will bear the stress of raising the kids and the kids will in a way trace and return to their father.
Gone are those days when women demonize their spouse just to appear good and corner the kids to themselves only. Todays kids are wiser and understand manipulations of their mothers.

Abeg, go and get your husband, dont leave him for one SS2 thin legged girl

7 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by CHoccolaTE: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na wa ooo

The man really abandoned his kids because of toto

So many useless men everywhere. Tufia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Blakjewelry(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:

Lots of information...

Cococandy
Double0h7
Mariangle
Saintmary

I love your approach. You see this life, I trust easily but still keep my guard. Just do your thing, prep yourself for the future. Leave him alone, you know say new thing dey sweet.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by flokii: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
If only we could hear the husband's side of the story.. might be that the OP doesn't give him breathing space and is always monitoring and suspecting his every move.
The way some married women treat their husbands at home will shock most people but when they tell stories and play the victim card, you'll likely end up feeling sorry for them. All the best in your journey through divorce.

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
postmann:

Dishonesty flows fluidly with every of your posts as easy as your monthly discharge escapes through your slacken vestibule.

You have all the time going back and forth with any male that came your way for the better part of 2 hours are suddenly you became time conscious! Stupid Cûnt!

Show me a woman who puts a good portion of her energy engaging in male banter online, I'll show you one with a truck load of relationship sour tales and a heart blown in bits. That woman is you, frustrated Ogress!

LMAO.
If you don't abuse the female anatomy, what else will you do? How do you know so much about slackened vestibules? Did you journey through One? How many hours will you dedicate to monitoring and picking a fight that isn't yours, frustrated gutter scum? As you're engaging in online female banter, don't you think you're the other side of the coin?

superCleanworks, I'm sorry. Okay? embarassed You were right. embarassed embarassed

Come and carry your bro. Chest bump with him. He's got your back.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by seuncyrus(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby , At this point, if all you wrote here is true. I think it's best you leave since your husband. Even if it's not a complete divorce , just separate for a while till he comes back to his senses and apologize to you (that's if you're willing to take him back)

BUT
This is why I always insist a woman should have something going on for herself no matter how rich or comfortable your husband is.

No offence, but I think a number of women get too comfortable when married or should I say "lose themselves" after marriage. You've been married, taking care of the kids and your husband, and being the woman of the house ...at the same time your husband is working , getting promoted and living his life while you're confined to the title of "wifey"

So if this event didn't happen , you won't feel the need to get a job, learn how to drive and hit the gym ?

DEAR WOMEN, PLEASE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE....PICK UP A SKILL ON UDEMY, START A SMALL ONLINE BUSINESS, VOLUNTEER FOR A GOOD CAUSE.... just anything good that shows you're not just a wife .

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by CHoccolaTE: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
And the men advising her to fight for the man, you people should get out.
Women tolerate and forgive SOOO much in their marriages that's why husbands have the liver to keep misbehaving and cheating without remorse.

Imagine a married man abandoning his kids because of one small rat outside, instead of you people to point out his irresponsible behavior you are telling his wife to fight for him as if the man is a zombie that did not make the decision on his own.
If she fights this girl today and tomorrow he starts chasing another girl should she also fight that one?
And whatever number of loose girls her stupid husband chases in future?

If a woman leaves her husband and kids for her boyfriend you idiots will never advice the husband to fight for her but you expect wives to fight for idiotic, irresponsible husbands.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.