Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN (16672 Views)

PAN Introduces Chery Tiggo8 At Kaduna Trade fair / PAN Nigeria Higer Bus Bags Best New Auto Entrant Commercial Award / PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oladipo1166:

Yes, We can help you get but you have to push small before it start, carry extra gallon of water in your car and lastly you will jump out of you car and throw stone under the tyre to stop the car.
I wish you d best in your business, continue

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
We where here when the said Dangota pan motor will beat innoncen own, now the original PAN has come out to rebuke having anything to do with Dangota cheesygrin
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Sucremaque: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
I think I deserve one of this vehicles.
Pls I need maize in tons

Cassava in tons

Oil palm in tons

Paddy Rice

Pls if you have the above and you're serious pls drop a message for me ...thanks...
Note: we need it ASAP. I am the supply chain manager and I'm sorting out for these things.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by JOemmy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
PAN is a dead brand why are they using their factory to assemble the products of other companies instead of their own? I don't even understand what dangote pan is trying to do here is dangote partnering with pan or what?

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by naptu2: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
naptu2:
Lets have a little clarity here.

1) The first auto assembly plant in Nigeria was built by General Motors (Bedford) in Lagos in 1959.

2) The Federal Military Government wanted Nigeria to be a producer of automobiles so it went into joint venture businesses with some foreign auto makers and state governments. The foreign auto makers were the technical partners, the state governments provided land and got around 20% shares in the business, while the Federal Government was the majority shareholder.

3) These assembly plants were:

a) Peugeot Automobiles of Nigeria (PAN), Kaduna.

b) Volkswagen of Nigeria (VON), Lagos

c) Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company (ANAMMCO), Enugu (they made Mercedes Benz trucks and buses)

d) National Truck Manufacturing Company (NTM), Kano (they made Fiat trucks and tractors)

e) Leyland Motor Company, Ibadan (they made Leyland trucks and buses)

f) Steyr Motors Nigeria, Bauchi (they made tractors and infantry vehicles for the Nigerian Army).

4) President Obasanjo sold Federal Government shares in these companies.

5) The state governments still have shares in these companies and they have been working hard to ensure that the companies return to full production.

6) Some of the companies that bought the Federal Government shares are not able to run these companies properly and so state governments have been working hard to ensure that other companies take over the plants. For example, Anambra and Enugu state governments have worked hard to ensure that Godwin Okeke (G.U. Okeke) and others take over ANAMMCO, while El Rufai is doing everything possible to ensure that Dangote takes over PAN. Fashola worked hard to ensure that Stallion Motors revived VON and that BRT buses were assembled there.

(Stallion Motors also took over Leyland Ibadan)

naptu2:

The process of getting Amcon to hand over the PAN plant to Dangote and the Kaduna State Government was too difficult, so Dangote approached Peugeot S.A (Stellantis) in France and got a license to build a new Peugeot plant in Kaduna. That is the plant that will be commissioned by President Buhari today.

(AMCON took over the shares of the former owner of PAN because they couldn't repay their debts).

PAN was in debt, so Amcon took it over. Dangote tried to buy PAN from Amcon but couldn't. He then approached Peugeot in France for a license to produce Peugeot vehicles. He go the license. Meanwhile, Peugeot (Stellantis) is no longer involved in the PAN plant and so PAN now makes vehicles by Chinese brands.

There's a similar situation with the ANAMMCO plant in Enugu. It was originally set up to assemble Mercedes Benz trucks and buses. However, it no longer assembles Mercedes Benz vehicles, instead it now assembles Chinese brands of trucks.

There is no relationship between PAN and DPAN (Dangote Peugeot Automobile Nigeria).

LordKushmann:
I still don't get it.. How can another corporation be using your trademark and craftsmanship to wade into the market while you're still operating as a seperate entity in the same market.. There must be some remunerative clause somewhere between the two.

JOemmy:
PAN is a dead brand why are they using their factory to assemble the products of other companies instead of their own? I don't even understand what dangote pan is trying to do here is dangote partnering with pan or what?

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wait till you hear the price
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Buliwyf: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
GualaGuala:
Igbos don finally pave way
Olusegun Obasanjo said it

Make una unity beggers slam me

This is why we say you IPOBians have low IQ. You are so jobless that you are reposting this shit on every thread to get recognition. I feel sorry for you. I guess Imam of Peace is the person that will grant you the Biafra on Twitter right? Strategy, zero. Sense, zero. Wisdom, zero. Emotion, one hundred. Lol Typical IPOB clown cheesy

He will reply and call me unity beggar now because that's their best comeback. What a sad existence.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by twosquare(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nothing less than 7 million or what do you think?
BritishNaija:
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Geeman2006: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
What has the woman in the picture got to do with this story?

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by shortIGBOman: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Beautiful.
Nigerian Government, individuals and Companies will only patronise Peugeot. No one will waste money on those substandard, Chinese made moving Coffins called INNOSON vehicles.

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by shortIGBOman: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

Price doesn't matter. Provided it's genuine and made with international standard. Unlike INNOSON motors that are poorly made with substandard materials in China grin
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Justice4Toto: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cherry � Car Is not better than keke
Maruwa
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
dododawa1:
We needed car of 200k or less

Donkeys still available.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by BouquiLake: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by verybadmouth(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

So make we fry stone abi
Stone to small. Fry stone end egg come drink sapele water on top
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by phemmyfour: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sabadon:
Nice one....sha make it affordable
and good fuel economy

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by fujirice: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
dododawa1:
E dey na grin
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Hallabee1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
verybadmouth:

Stone to small. Fry stone end egg come drink sapele water on top

Aje....

Oil don comot for your head oooo....., If TB Joshua still dey we for carry you go there for spritaul cheakup...
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Useless and moribond agency
my sweetheart fahdiga is back.

the nightmare of helinues
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is it that DPAN is a separate company from PAN... all this confusion is not health jare...because the last I checked the directors of PAN were not familiar to me, so I assume Alhaji was no longer interested only for him to birth DPAN....

Anyway how can I become a freelance marketer for DPAN... that is what is important now.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Fahdiga(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
my sweetheart fahdiga is back.

the nightmare of helinues
Lol nwa kee ije? Learnt from a reliable source that helinues was recently banished from his village in Yobe state to far away sudan. He still won't learn his lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Raysleek: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
adecz:
☹️☹️☹️

⏩⏩You can't be assembling Cherry & Higer,
no longer assembling Peugeot and
still be bearing PAN ( Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria )❗️❗️

Better change your name or me and
Dangote go sue una... We don't condone
nonsense.❗️❗️❌❌
E no mean na
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
fujirice:

E dey na grin
why shinning your teeth,are you using close up.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by GualaGuala(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

This is why we say you IPOBians have low IQ. You are so jobless that you are reposting this shit on every thread to get recognition. I feel sorry for you. I guess Imam of Peace is the person that will grant you the Biafra on Twitter right? Strategy, zero. Sense, zero. Wisdom, zero. Emotion, one hundred. Lol Typical IPOB clown cheesy

He will reply and call me unity beggar now because that's their best comeback. What a sad existence.

Ode,stop thinking from your anus called brain....I post it in all trends for unity beggers like you to see it and die...
Hausa one Nigeria na for you not me
Afonjas are ready to be una slaves
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Charly68: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
You people should make new vehicles affordable for average Nigerians that is all we are saying.. it is not a big deal to buy a new car in abroad , why are we finding it difficult to do so here despite hard work
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Buliwyf: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
GualaGuala:

Ode,stop thinking from your anus called brain....I post it in all trends for unity beggers like you to see it and die...
Hausa one Nigeria na for you not me
Afonjas are ready to be una slaves

Wasn't expecting anything coherent from anyone this dumb in the first place. Glad you didn't disappoint. Keep posting up and down and disgracing yourself. smiley
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by CocoaOla: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is it affordable clowns
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by 1stNumeroUno: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sabadon:
Nice one....sha make it affordable

Local assembling alone can't drive down cost of production; until we start manufacturing parts we'll still pay exorbitantly.
#it is still a nice move though...

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by McLizbae: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Change that to dollar and look at yourself in the mirror. Now what do you see? grin
dododawa1:
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
McLizbae:
Change that to dollar and look at yourself in the mirror. Now what do you see? grin
oga is Nigeria using DOLLAR or NAIRA.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by GualaGuala(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Wasn't expecting anything coherent from anyone this dumb in the first place. Glad you didn't disappoint. Keep posting up and down and disgracing yourself. smiley

Everyone must not be alright, I'm the dumb to torment your the little miserable life remaining in u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Interesting Facts About Lamborghini / 5 Amazing Advantages Of Manual Transmission Vehicles You Never Knew / Points To Consider When Getting Your First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.