Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN (16687 Views)

PAN Introduces Chery Tiggo8 At Kaduna Trade fair / PAN Nigeria Higer Bus Bags Best New Auto Entrant Commercial Award / PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Panda7(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
car or the beautiful lady me: both
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
McLizbae:
Change that to dollar and look at yourself in the mirror. Now what do you see? grin
are we using DOLLAR or NAIRA oga
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
quentin06:

Donkeys still available.
I want car not donkey, OGA Nnamdi
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oladipo1166:

Yes, We can help you get but you have to push small before it start, carry extra gallon of water in your car and lastly you will jump out of you car and throw stone under the tyre to stop the car.
continue your business,you will soon be caught
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
dododawa1:
I want car not donkey, OGA Nnamdi

If wishes were horses beggars like you would ride them, if e pain you take panadol.

You re not going to own a car in this life.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
quentin06:

If wishes were horses beggars like you would ride them, if e pain you take panadol.

are you God?
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
quentin06:

when I started using car,you are still in your mum womb.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2022
dododawa1:
when I started using car,you are still in your mum womb.

Says the guy who wants to buy a new car for 200k.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2022
dododawa1:
are you God?

You won't buy a bicycle in this life.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
quentin06:

You won't buy a bicycle in this life.
continuing M.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Interesting Facts About Lamborghini / Auto Or Manual Car As Taxi? / Points To Consider When Getting Your First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.