Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? (2791 Views)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Chinese Government Debunks Story On Backing Amaechi’s 2023 Presidency / Amaechi's 2023 Campaign Train Takes Off From Yobe (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by ScamHunter: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
In 2015, some of us thought those southerners in APC that sold Jonathan out were the south's worst enemies. At the moment, I wonder why I don't mind an Amaechi presidency. The reason is obvious to me. We Africans are tribal by heritage and I got to realize that even the Jonathan I was fighting for isn't really Igbo. Well...Amaechi is competent and a plus for us Ndigbo. However, the battle isn't over yet. We should get PDP ticket too since it seems that providence is on our side at the APC side.

What colonialism did isn't right. Igbo should have been one nation.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Awkabigboy: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
ScamHunter:
In 2015, some of us thought those southerners in APC that sold Jonathan out were the south's worst enemies. At the moment, I wonder why I don't mind an Amaechi presidency. The reason is obvious to me. We Africans are tribal by heritage and I got to realize that even the Jonathan I was fighting for isn't really Igbo. Well...Amaechi is competent and a plus for us Ndigbo. However, the battle isn't over yet. We should get PDP ticket too since it seems that providence is on our side at the APC side.

Anyim pius Anyim is riding on the PDP ticket
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by johnmartus(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by tamdun: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Who told u they forgive him, wait until he fail to clinch the ticket...

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
ScamHunter:

bro the thing is that we're yet to forgive Amaechi.
Infact we still have grudges for him but in this life you have to adjust.
Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too
but majority of SS supported GEJ against Amaechi choice.
SE supported GEJ too in the spirit of competency and united South.
but SW betrayed the rest of the South.

so if the same SS we supported earlier decides to make Amaechi their candidate, then we SE will throw him 100% support.
that is if he Amaechi calm down.
afterall Amaechi has paid enough penance for his 2015 actions because currently he no longer controls River Apc and political structures unlike before.
also he's the only shinning light in terms of performance in infrastructure in this shambolic government

the slogan remains SE/SS presidency or the north continues.

never will Tinubu or his minions smell that seat cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by yemmight(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Anyim pius Anyim is riding on the PDP ticket

Pius is a bad product. He won't sell.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by ScamHunter: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

so if the same SS we supported earlier decides to make Amaechi their candidate, then we SE will throw him 100% support.
afterall Amaechi has paid enough penance for his 2015 actions because currently he no longer controls River Apc and political structures unlike before.
also he's the only shinning light in terms of performance in infrastructure in this shambolic government

I agree with except that I do not think he has shown remorse for what he did in 2015. This Amaechi guy is one of the politicians I really liked prior to 2015 because I served in Rivers. It still beats me what Jonathan did that made him oppose him so much. The only reason I now support him is that he is clearly competent, intelligent, an Igbo and possibly the only shinning star in this government. I actually hold him to a higher standard because of the error of 2015. If he were a less competent Igbo politician, it would have been different.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by ScamHunter: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
tamdun:
Who told u they forgive him, wait until he fail to clinch the ticket...

I do not see him NOT clinching the ticket. It's a done deal unless some unforeseen circumstance. Only PDP is the barrier to his presidency. And PDP hasn't much choice. With Buhari's cult-like following in the north, I suppose the PDP should also go for a southerner with clout that can gain support from the north. But who?
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by AstralBody: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

Better oil dey ur head!
U see dat yeye meeting wei SW dey hold for southern unity, they are on their own. Dem tink say dem wise! Is either a SE or SS becomes the president or the North can continue ruling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by CharleyBright(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
This Amaechi thing ehn.
Some of you Southerners pushing and hyping this imaginary and elusive Amaechi ticket are foolishly flying the Northern agenda kite.
By the time y'all eyes open to realise you have been played by the North, a Northern Muslim will be occupying Aso Villa for another 8yrs and y'all will be back on Nairaland whining and ranting.
Make una continue as una Mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by ScamHunter: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
AstralBody:

Better oil dey ur head!
U see dat yeye meeting wei SW dey hold for southern unity, they are on their own. Dem tink say dem wise! Is either a SE or SS becomes the president or the North can continue ruling.

This is the stance of every reasonable southerner. Yoruba are not aware what they have done to themselves. Before they can ever gain the trust of other southerners would be in another life. Imagine the backstabbing of 2015 wasn't enough to them. They have to add greed, excess greed again in 2023. What is most annoying is that most of the resources these people are targeting to steal is from the SE and SS. Yet no conscience for equity, with due apology to sensible Yoruba who didn't join in betraying the south in 2015.
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by ScamHunter: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
CharleyBright:
This Amaechi thing ehn.
Some of you Southerners pushing and hyping this imaginary and elusive Amaechi ticket are foolishly flying the Northern agenda kite.
By the time y'all eyes open to realise you have been played by the North, a Northern Muslim will be occupying Aso Villa for another 8yrs and y'all will be back on Nairaland whining and ranting.
Make una continue as una Mumu never do.

Well... that would be the fault of Yoruba people and not other southerners. If they subscribed to southern unity without deceit and selfishness as their purpose, the north would have agreed to a compromise. The southern agenda for 2023 is SE/SS or the north continues.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Parachoko: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Some of you guys on Nairaland are jokers

Always talking about a unity that is not existing anywhere

Same una go attack minorities in the South South, but when una need to attack Yoruba, Una go start to dey attach unaself with the South South... The joke is on una.

The South South will only vote for who will protect her interest

Anybody I feel who is the best will get my vote.

But if it comes to me choosing between Tinubu and Atiku, I will gladly vote for Tinubu. Fulani no b the only tribe for Nigeria.

But in all, I just want a candidate that will move this country forward.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by amuwo1980: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Trash and you won’t sail tru , nothing for amaechi, he is not an Igbo man , he said so in Orlu imo state to the embrassment of every one .he will never get our votes
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hey defenders of their tribe,
Always remember that Atiku, Tinubu and Amechi are friends, slow down on the foooolishness!
Can't you just vote whichever clown is on the ballot box and let us have some peace?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Walkee: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol Amaechi that lost his home state by 1m plus votes. What did he do that makes him worthy of APC ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Wilson212: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
ScamHunter:

nobody sold Jonathan out in 2015 you have the right to support whosever you want to support and in case of amechi he was pushed out of pdp by Wike, patience Jonathan and his cronies.if we are talking of betrayal Goodluck betrayed the northerners by contesting in 2011 and have another got to contest in 2015 .I still remind northerners here never forget the people and the party that betrayed your interest pay them back in your own coin . To APC and buhari stewards here what happened to PDP will happen to you if you fail to give tinubu a level playing ground . Tinubu block is the heart of APC if you go without the support of tinubu block their will be a repeat of 2015 I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Walkee: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

how did South West betray anyone?
Their tribesman was running for VP

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Walkee: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you guys on Nairaland are jokers

Always talking about a unity that is not existing anywhere

Same una go attack minorities in the South South, but when una need to attack Yoruba, Una go start to dey attach unaself with the South South... The joke is on una.

The South South will only vote for who will protect her interest

Anybody I feel who is the best will get my vote.

But if it comes to me choosing between Tinubu and Atiku, I will gladly vote for Tinubu. Fulani no b the only tribe for Nigeria.

But in all, I just want a candidate that will move this country forward.
exactly. I'm from Edo state. It is always amusing when I see SE people telling me what me and my tribes people are going to do. It's very funny.
I will gladly vote Tinubu but I will prefer Wike. I want a strong Southerner not weaklings that will take Buhari as godfather. If Amaechi gets this, Buhari singlehandedly gave it to him and he will be Buhari's boy. I will take Tinubu over Amaechi any day anytime

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tribe or no tribe politics is all about interest at all level, why during local and States election brother killed brother.vote for who you fell would fulfill your interest

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by gentiles(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

Shameless illiterate. How did SW betray the rest of the south in 2015? Was there any agreement that all southerners should vote for Gej? I hate gullible and dumb people.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by helinues: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by helinues: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by tamdun: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

SW did not betray u, the problem was that u were looking for a submissive fool and Sw ain't fool, how did u treat them when they voted for u in 2011?
After ignoring them you think they'll come running again at the snap of your finger abi, the truth is Jonathan did not only abandoned SW, he also abandoned NC and he lost those 2 regions

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
gentiles:

Shameless illiterate. How did SW betray the rest of the south in 2015? Was there any agreement that all southerners should vote for Gej? I hate gullible and dumb people.
lol ok naa we SE/SS will repay the favor in 2023 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:
e pain me ooo
I know
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
[s]
tamdun:

SW did not betray u, the problem was that u were looking for a submissive fool and Sw ain't fool, how did u treat them when they voted for u in 2011?
After ignoring them you think they'll come running again at the snap of your finger abi, the truth is Jonathan did not only abandoned SW, he also abandoned NC and he lost those 2 regions
[/s]
what's this one saying
Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Honor10: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Amaechi is a SSner
GEJ is a SSner too

Please, go to hell with your 5% votes

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by helinues: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I know

When all things you have been supporting have failed, you have returned back to your regurgitating

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by Dapson73(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol ok naa we SE/SS will repay the favor in 2023 cheesy

I know you are originally from the 5% dot region, please don't drag the SS to your mess. As you can see, your region is so inconsequential in Nigeria politics.
I can assure you, that your people from that region will still celebrate 2023 presidential success with a yoruba man at the end of the process.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:25am On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
Dapson73:

I know you are originally from the 5% dot region, please don't drag the SS to your mess. As you can see, your region is so inconsequential in Nigeria politics.
I can assure you, that your people from that region will still celebrate 2023 presidential success with a yoruba man at the end of the process.
[/s]

e pain am oooo
SE/SS presidency or the north continues
wait ooo
you want make SS vote Tinubu after he betrayed their son in 2015

these Tinubu urchins are just amazing cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Got Kicked Out Of Peter Obi Space / The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria / Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.